Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being ask to go into work last night @ 130am and I wasnt the one of who was on call! Aint that a ***?
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    what i hate most right now is that i have not had a cigar in a week and i have no access to my humidor and what is helping all of this is seeing the pics of nice cigars on these forums and website and reading all of the reviews (Sarcasm).
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Why don't you have access to your humidor?
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    ellinas:
    what i hate most right now is that i have not had a cigar in a week and i have no access to my humidor and what is helping all of this is seeing the pics of nice cigars on these forums and website and reading all of the reviews (Sarcasm).
    I hate that for ya.
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    JCizzle:
    Why don't you have access to your humidor?
    i'm not staying at my house right now
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to get this off my chest just to feel better...... I hate sending out 10 cigars to a noob and not even getting an F'n thank you and it's been 10 days so I think I have waited long enough. Yes, they have been on the forum every day for the last 10 so I do know they are around. No, they haven't responded to 2 PM's asking if they have received them as USPS says they have.

Now I feel better, thanks for listening.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    bandyt09:
    I have to get this off my chest just to feel better...... I hate sending out 10 cigars to a noob and not even getting an F'n thank you and it's been 10 days so I think I have waited long enough. Yes, they have been on the forum every day for the last 10 so I do know they are around. No, they haven't responded to 2 PM's asking if they have received them as USPS says they have.

Was this the noob thread you & I got real active on there for a while Todd?

• Options
    The Sniper:
    bandyt09:

Was this the noob thread you & I got real active on there for a while Todd?

Yes it was the noob thread but not the noob you and I hit, in fact, he was very appreciative and even threatened pay back.
  • Options
    bandyt09:

What a scumbag! >:-O
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I hate un-apperciative newbs.......Bt i love Newbs who are thankful and stick around....
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    I hate un-apperciative newbs.......Bt i love Newbs who are thankful and stick around....
    I guess with all the noob bombs that I have sent out it was bound to happen. I guess I was just hoping that he would come acrosss this and see his oversight and send a PM. All the other noobs that I have hit have been very thankful and have promised retaliation and most of them are really great BORK's on the forum, so for that I am truly thankful. However, this will not deter me from hitting noobs and veterans alike; I have a feeling that 2011 will be a very bomb filled year, I still have the list of those that bombed me in my new house....
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The fact that I freaking want a new car!!!! It's eating at me!!!!

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Honestly, when we got involved in that noob bombing thread I almost sort of expected this out of one or two to be honest. And thats OK - for the rest that it made a positive impression on will hopefully stick around a great community. I agree - this will not deter me one bit.

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    cancer
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Offering to work at a place for free, just so I can get my foot in the door, and being told "no, we're too busy".
  • Options
    Getting off work at 5pm when I was supposed to leave at 3pm

• Options
    BESTBUY!!! F**K these half assed motherf***ing stupid sons of ****!
    If you say I can pick up a motherf***ing product you better motherf***ing have it!!!!

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    HATE IT, when they pour sweet and sour sauce on everything and call it asian cuisine.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Losing my effin car keys ... how the h@ll does that happen to an adult !!!!!!!! Damn it !!!!!!!!
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Snow! I f@&$@& hate snow! NJ just got 2.5 feet! I hate the stuff! I know you guys up north will think that's not much but that's alot for NJ. People here can't deal with that much, Sirins have been going off all day, people abandoned cars on the highway and my town doesn't have a plow, we rely on voluteers. So my road isn't plowed and I'm stuck here. Snow sucks, I'm wish I could move south! There I feel better...gonna go smoke another cigar...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    SmokySuit:
    Snow! I f@&$@& hate snow! NJ just got 2.5 feet! I hate the stuff! I know you guys up north will think that's not much but that's alot for NJ. People here can't deal with that much, Sirins have been going off all day, people abandoned cars on the highway and my town doesn't have a plow, we rely on voluteers. So my road isn't plowed and I'm stuck here. Snow sucks, I'm wish I could move south! There I feel better...gonna go smoke another cigar...
    See, now that cloud did have a silver lining. Can't go to work, lets smoke a cigar !
  • Options
    SmokySuit:
    If there's someone you don't like, you can write their name in the snow. :-D
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    Updating my Resume!!!!

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    People who bring cameras to restaurants and then proceed to take pictures every 15 $#%@#^%@^ seconds. One or two is fine, but for the love of F*UCK be F*UCKING CONSIDERATE OF THE TABLE TO YOUR CORNER DUMB@SS
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Rain..... I know it' necessary.....but three weeks straight.....REALLY? Come on....i got **** to do outside....
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    I hate sh!tty drivers!! Unless you have a glass belly button, pull your head out of your @ss and drive.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I **** HATE that I now have to order by the box or at least boxes worth of sticks every time I place an order. No more taking advantage of daily deals, or throwing a five pack of something new in an order, just to try out.
    Now all my orders have to be planned out to such a degree of accuracy that it is becoming something I don't look forward to. Always forget to include a few of these sticks, or ask about the availability of that certain stick.
    I am presently waiting (over three weeks now) for my last order. I had it forward shipped to a BOTL who is going to forward it to me. Problem is this person also has a life and I can't expect them to send me my package with the same determination as the people who I actually purchased these sticks from (C.COM) used to...so I end up waiting until this person get's around to it, or has the chance to make the Post Office during their hours of operation. This leads to me not getting my order before Christmas, now maybe before New Years. I'm done, I just can't justify purchasing over 6 boxes of cigars like this order is and then waiting and worrying about when or if I'll actually get them. Just NOT good business. Too hard on the nerves, and I smoke cigars to relax ! Just doesn't compute. Now I'm PISSED OFF (AGAIN!!!) for the rest of this day anyway. (Shaking my head.)
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    laker1963:
    I **** HATE that I now have to order by the box or at least boxes worth of sticks every time I place an order. No more taking advantage of daily deals, or throwing a five pack of something new in an order, just to try out.
    Now all my orders have to be planned out to such a degree of accuracy that it is becoming something I don't look forward to. Always forget to include a few of these sticks, or ask about the availability of that certain stick.
    I am presently waiting (over three weeks now) for my last order. I had it forward shipped to a BOTL who is going to forward it to me. Problem is this person also has a life and I can't expect them to send me my package with the same determination as the people who I actually purchased these sticks from (C.COM) used to...so I end up waiting until this person get's around to it, or has the chance to make the Post Office during their hours of operation. This leads to me not getting my order before Christmas, now maybe before New Years. I'm done, I just can't justify purchasing over 6 boxes of cigars like this order is and then waiting and worrying about when or if I'll actually get them. Just NOT good business. Too hard on the nerves, and I smoke cigars to relax ! Just doesn't compute. Now I'm PISSED OFF (AGAIN!!!) for the rest of this day anyway. (Shaking my head.)
    You have a PM
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Back to you sir.
  • Options
    My friends new Droid X! Omg.