Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    just for the record i'm not talking about when we take a leak in the woods while hunting or whatever but just about when a bathroom and water is available
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'm right there with you Gene, don't understand at all when people do that. Another one is when people wash their hands and then use a urinal and don't wash afterwards seems a bit counter-intuitive to me.
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    I heate frost bite on my hands because I want a cigar... my fault I guess, just have to have a cigar thats worth it.... unfortunately to me that is most
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    just for the record i'm not talking about when we take a leak in the woods while hunting or whatever but just about when a bathroom and water is available

LOL, i dont wash my hands n the bathroom per se. I know how many people have touched the handle on the door after not washing their hands....i carry hand sanitizer that i use after i leave.....think about it next time you reach for the handle after washing your hands.....:)
  • Options
    I'm with ya a 100% jet
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Flush with your foot, use paper towel to turn the faucet on and off, use paper towel or sleeve to open the door.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Flush with your foot, use paper towel to turn the faucet on and off, use paper towel or sleeve to open the door.
    This is what I do. I always use paper towels to open the door when I leave the restroom. Always push the lever so the paper towels are hanging down before I wash too, that was I don't have to touch it after I wash.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The fact that I've been sick off and on all week.

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    The **** wind. Godamn santa ana's just tipped over my patio table smashing the cigar ashtray my wife and son made me for my first fathers day. Man that pisses me off. It didn't even occur to me to move it. The table is cast iron...
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    When nobody posts in the Tim Blythe Beard Appreciation thread for an extended period of time...
  • Options
    LeftFiveLeftFive Posts: 184 ✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Always push the lever so the paper towels are hanging down before I wash too, that way I don't have to touch it after I wash.

I hate that I never thought of this.
    Towels were the only *** in my germ-less public bathroom armor, NOW I'M INVINCIBLE!

Also, how much do you love it when someone's entering the bathroom as you're leaving?
    The oppressive blanket of self-conscious paper towel juggling from door handle to trash bin, while propping the door open with your foot is removed and you can proudly strut out of the bathroom under the guise of a man who's not paralyzed by the thought of having a stranger's poo germs on his hands.

:edit: ah, a word for an armor deficiency, is also a racial slur. I refuse to rephrase!
  • Options
    I hate the f@#$ing ocean. I spend too much time on it away from my family, which is probably being destroyed by my abscense. I blame the ocean.
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    people who think they're great at golf and try to give lessons but can't even break 100.......and when people brag about things out loud just so everyone else around them can hear them....
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Hate going duck hunting and somebody bragging about how good of a shot they are but can't hit anything LOL
  • Options
    That I'm sitting in my office and there's nothing on the books.

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Being sick. I can barely breathe now. Guess a good cigar is out of the question.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    People who don't know when to stop talking. Annoys the hell out of me when someone can't enjoy silence.
  • Options
    Why do people always feel the need to break the silence ...
  • Options
    Todays beef is with customers at buffet bars that DONT WATCH WHAT THE HE_LL THEY ARE DOING !!! They fill their plates till they need sideboards on it and then they wheel about as if in a feeding frenzy fog oblivious to anyone near them. They burst from the bar like a NFL running back hitting the hole and knock/run over anyone in their path like they are afraid they wont get that plate full gobbled down quick enough to go back for 2nds,3rds,4ths whatever the he_ll it is !!! You can guess what my lunch was like today huh !
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    I definitely feel you on this one Gene! I really enjoy just being around people, and nobody is talking or making any noise. I really hate it when someone feels the need to break the "awkward silence". It's not an awkward silence to anyone else here but you, bud. The rest of us are enjoying some peace for a few minutes!
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    gmill880:
    I definitely feel you on this one Gene! I really enjoy just being around people, and nobody is talking or making any noise. I really hate it when someone feels the need to break the "awkward silence". It's not an awkward silence to anyone else here but you, bud. The rest of us are enjoying some peace for a few minutes!

Well said sir !!!
  • Options
    That my boss just gave a discount on my group!!!
    What really breaks my balls is that discount reflects on my end of the year numbers!!!
    Damn it Microsoft doesn't need to save a grand! t(-_-t)

• Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Hate the talkative stranger in the next airplane seat. I always have the I-pod and/or earplugs at the ready. Even with that, I've had people try to talk to me WITH EAR PLUGS IN!!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    THIS TOOTH ACHE!!!!!!!! It feels like the side of my face is about to blow off....
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Making sure my snow - thrower is running right. That means it's time to use it...
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monday mornings....I'm not a morning person..but I am even worse about getting out of bed on Monday mornings!!
  • Options
    when you are speaking to someone ( usually a customer ) and they act like they cant hear you and ignore you or just keep walking and you are only a few feet from them ... no way they could not hear you. I would like to take my shoe off and throw it at the back of their head . When it bangs off their skull and they turn around all big eyed and mad I'd like to say " I yelled duck right after I spoke to you when you walked by ... I guess you didn't hear me either time huh !??! LOL
  • Options
    The fact that for the past 2 and a half years I have been getting pay cuts.
    I've had my fill of this sh*t nothing has gotten cheaper! I'm not working less hours!

F**K!!!! I'm just so pissed off!

• Options
    To piggy back my previous statement... I hate the motherf**kers on unemployment who aren't looking for work!
    I have nothing but ill will and disgust for you lazy bastards!

• Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    stephen_hannibal:
    To piggy back my previous statement... I hate the motherf**kers on unemployment who aren't looking for work!
    I have nothing but ill will and disgust for you lazy bastards!

I have two people that I know that collected unemployment (which I have nothing against, btw) and for over a year, both traveled, went out every night and actually lived better lives than while they were working. Both, in the final week before their checks stopped got a job. Coinsidence? They turned down job after job because it was not what they were making before and about the same as what they were collecting. I call BS. The system sucks and is abused. Meanwhile, my wife and I decided not to have another child because we want to make sure we are financially sound and that our two girls go as far as they want to in school debt free. We're two professionals with good jobs that can't afford another child because 60% of govt spending goes toward programs that are run like s#!t.