Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    fla-gypsy:
    I hate being considered an enemy(his words, not mine) by the POTUS because I disagree with his policies.
    I hate being called a racist because I didn't vote for him the during the 2008 election (and onward). Just because I don't agree with Obama's policies doesn't mean I actively go out and spread hate against black people. That's like saying "You're racist against Italians because you don't like pizza".
    wait...

you dont like PIZZA?!?!

i dont even know you anymore.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    wait...

you dont like PIZZA?!?!

i dont even know you anymore.
    Lol. Love you too, kuzi :P

But no, seriously, I love pizza. I'd eat it more often, though, if it weren't so fattening.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I hate women sometimes... not enough though to switch teams Stick out tongue [:P]
  • Options
    One thing I hate...my fiancee's weakness for Ebay and bidding. She's been bidding for random things with money she doesn't have.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    ejenne87:
    fla-gypsy:
    I hate being considered an enemy(his words, not mine) by the POTUS because I disagree with his policies.
    Can you reference a news source on this? I am very curious to know the circumstances for such a statement.

Here you go!

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1110/44476.html?

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE69929420101101
    Very interesting, thanks for the links brother. I can't wait to see where this goes...
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    One thing I hate...my fiancee's weakness for Ebay and bidding. She's been bidding for random things with money she doesn't have.
    Maybe its a thing that you go through before you get married...before my wife and I got married we were addicted to Ebay...she was buying stuff like crazy..i bought ish just for the heck of it. Maybe once you all are married it will slow down and eventually just stop. I rarely look on ebay anymore..ive been ebay clean for over 8 years now!! LOL
  • Options
    I HATE job-hunting. Applied to dozens of places this month and I can't even seem to get a job selling sporting goods or even sitting around at the front desk of a hotel. I have a bachelor's degree, military experience, and a top secret security clearance and I can't even get basic, entry level jobs. What the hell, America?
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    wwhwang:
    I HATE job-hunting. Applied to dozens of places this month and I can't even seem to get a job selling sporting goods or even sitting around at the front desk of a hotel. I have a bachelor's degree, military experience, and a top secret security clearance and I can't even get basic, entry level jobs. What the hell, America?
    I'm sorry but what's in the Mickey D's freezer is beyond top secret clearance. All kidding aside that sucks man, I'll shoot a couple of prayers your way.
  • Options
    Wow. California's trying to restrict the sale of violent video games because of kids? How's about the parents stop buying it for their kids instead of trying to rape the Constitution if it bothers them so much? They're your kids. YOU discipline them. Don't scream for the state of California and the Supreme Court to discipline your kids for you.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Wow. California's trying to restrict the sale of violent video games because of kids? How's about the parents stop buying it for their kids instead of trying to rape the Constitution if it bothers them so much?
    I don't recall that passage about video games in the constitution...is it a recent amendment? Wink [;)] Seriously though, that's how parents in CA operate, instead of putting the blame where it belongs, on their ****, inattentive parenting, they point fingers at video games, soda, McDonalds, etc... I suppose people are like that everywhere though, lack of personal responsibility isn't solely a problem in CA.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    wwhwang:
    Wow. California's trying to restrict the sale of violent video games because of kids? How's about the parents stop buying it for their kids instead of trying to rape the Constitution if it bothers them so much?
    I don't recall that passage about video games in the constitution...is it a recent amendment? Wink [;)] Seriously though, that's how parents in CA operate, instead of putting the blame where it belongs, on their ****, inattentive parenting, they point fingers at video games, soda, McDonalds, etc... I suppose people are like that everywhere though, lack of personal responsibility isn't solely a problem in CA.
    I know lol. I know that the inability to accept personal responsibility is a problem everywhere, but it's just funny to me how California's already dragged the issue to the Supreme Court. California is actually declaring it a Constitutional right to restrict sales of violent video games (basically, anything above an E rating on the ESRP).
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    wwhwang:
    j0z3r:
    wwhwang:
    I know lol. I know that the inability to accept personal responsibility is a problem everywhere, but it's just funny to me how California's already dragged the issue to the Supreme Court. California is actually declaring it a Constitutional right to restrict sales of violent video games (basically, anything above an E rating on the ESRP).
    I just don't get people sometimes...most times.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    That Jeff Jackson no longer works at Ccom and he didn't even say goodbuy bye!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Sandman1am:
    What!?!?! really that's terrible news... Unless he got a better job and is being responsible then I guess that's Ok.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I know that I will sure miss Jeff. He was good people. I am looking forward to dealing with Andrew now. Andrew is a little more active here at the forums, and seems like he is good people too.

I wish Jeff all the best in whatever he is doing now.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    I hate it when Iraqi kids throw rocks at our vehicles....
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    :-( I can't feel quite as at-home here now without Jeff. He was one of only 3 people I ever ordered from here. One time I bought a Saturday deal from Kelly, and one time I bought a daily deal from Tim. That's it though. Every other purchase has been from Jeff... Who do I ask for on the phone now? I guess it's time I picked a new rep. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    the term redneck makes me angry oh so angry mmmmm angry hoooo calm down my head is shakin like a scanners victim oh yeah what also makes me angry is people who voted for obama
  • Options
    zanzain:
    what also makes me angry is people who voted for obama
    Most of us old-timers just lectured another member for name-calling and mocking other people's beliefs in the political threads. I don't agree with a lot of Obama's policies, but I'm sure I speak for the rest of the guys when I say "Be respectful of others or don't say anything".
  • Options
    lecture me all you want i dont care i love the song two front teeth you dont see me lecturing someone abought it obama sucks thats all i'm saying i'm an american i can say anything i want unless i'm speaking out against gay people minoritys political correctness pro firearms or the fact that people should speak english in america then if i do that i'm a racist or a wacko anyway i don't care i'll say it again obama sucks in case you need me to say it again ooooobama sucks he really really sucks
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    clearlysuspect:
    I hate that one guy at work who does absolutely nothing, ever! In fact, the only thing he ever does is sit back and talk about what a **** worker you and everyone else are! Well, I've got about 20 of them where I work! I just want to choke them all! But as the old saying goes "Give a cowboy enough rope and he'll hang himself!"

Sad thing, one of them is a good friend of mine. He's a really good friend. He's very thoughtful towards all his friends, he's very giving, he treats his family great. At work, he is a worthless SOB!!! So away from work, I treat him like the great friend he is. At work I treat him like the worthless SOB he is. It gets difficult to differentiate sometimes though and remember where I am!
    OMG dude I SO totally hear you! Last week I had the most useless POS with me at a work site on the other side of the state. If I hadnt had to stop what I was supposed to be doing every ten minutes or so (not an exaggeration!) to kick him to get up off his *** & do what he was supposed to be doing, I would have finished up last week.

Thanks to his uselessness, I get to leave my family & go back across the state to finish the job up this week too.

This dude is about 116 years old, and one of his ignorant catch phrases is "I got two speeds. If you dont like this one, you sure as h3ll aint gonna like the other one!" Wish his ancient alcoholic chain smoking *** would just kick the bucket already, so good engineers would no longer be slowed down by having to carry this idiot on their backs!

Im done now. :-D

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    It must be something in the air making everyone crazy
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    Gypsy.. I didn't even want my name to appear on this page.. But since you bring it up.. Yup.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    kaspera79:
    fla-gypsy:
    Gypsy.. I didn't even want my name to appear on this page.. But since you bring it up.. Yup.
    The closer we get to Black Friday.... LOL
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    -a bad batch of cigars
    albanians- they steal the greek culture
    -when someone picks up/hits my golf ball while im golfing because they think it belongs to them
    -Right when you're about to pull a fish out of the water it comes off your hook
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ellinas:
    -a bad batch of cigars albanians- they steal the greek culture -when someone picks up/hits my golf ball while im golfing because they think it belongs to them -Right when you're about to pull a fish out of the water it comes off your hook
    Hey elli, there is a "things I love " forum too. I hope to see some post by you over there as well. Although, You do make some goods points about fishing, golf, and cigars... I'm cool with the Albanians. Through migration, expulsion, and the fall of Communism, Greece must have seemed like a good place to settle. Immigration is good..
  • Options
    I hate some people's belief that the federal government needs to step in and interfere with every aspect of our daily lives. The land of the free is fast becoming a nanny state.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I hate that I'm starving right now and am waiting on someone who was sup to be here 20 min. ago!
  • Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    I hate that my old computer crashed and my Excel document that had my cigar inventory is gone, and now I'm trying to make a new one on my new computer and I don't remember when I purchased most of my sticks, and I don't know about you guys but keeping track of how long I've had a particular stick was the main reason for that spreadsheet.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    smbrink:
    I hate that my old computer crashed and my Excel document that had my cigar inventory is gone, and now I'm trying to make a new one on my new computer and I don't remember when I purchased most of my sticks, and I don't know about you guys but keeping track of how long I've had a particular stick was the main reason for that spreadsheet.
    masking tape and a pen. put it on the cellophane. no cello? put it on the band.