Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    How people you work with think it is ok to reach for a handful of fries and say "can I have a few of those" as their hand is pulling away with them. I mean, really, nobody ever reaches on your plate (spouses not included) and takes a piece of steak , fish , hamburger, taco, salad, or whatever else your eating . Why is it that Fries seem to be " buddy food" . Seriously , I don't know where some of these peoples hands have been. I am not a stingy person ...if they asked I would pour them some out , he_ll I would even buy them their own if they wanted them , but I'm a little particular about my food. Am I weird or are they outta line ?
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    How people you work with think it is ok to reach for a handful of fries and say "can I have a few of those" as their hand is pulling away with them. I mean, really, nobody ever reaches on your plate (spouses not included) and takes a piece of steak , fish , hamburger, taco, salad, or whatever else your eating . Why is it that Fries seem to be " buddy food" . Seriously , I don't know where some of these peoples hands have been. I am not a stingy person ...if they asked I would pour them some out , he_ll I would even buy them their own if they wanted them , but I'm a little particular about my food. Am I weird or are they outta line ?
    Take thier wallet and as you pull out money, say "mind if I have some of this?"
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    sirfoster83:
    I hate that the kids are home and wife is gone. I really want a cigar after a few drinks during the Badger game. GO BUCKY!!!
    Hells yes Go Bucky!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I hate over-rated Ohio State
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I HATE the simplified Chinese writing system. If the simplified system weren't made by a bunch of retarded commie peasants, I'd wonder how the hell anyone can screw up their own language.
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Hayblet:
    I hate over-rated Ohio State
    +1 and x1000
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    I hate that the weak-ass ACC gets an automatic BCS bowl bid.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Heavy:
    I hate that the weak-ass ACC gets an automatic BCS bowl bid.
    +1
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    cabinetmaker:
    gmill880:
    Take thier wallet and as you pull out money, say "mind if I have some of this?"

I like that idea Cabbie I like that alot ...
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Why did they release the theatrical versions of Lord of the Rings on blu-ray when everyone wanted the extended editions???!!! New Line are a bunch of greedy f*cks.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    That commercial with the little pig screaming weee out the window of the car.
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    I hate that my 17 month old just threw a toy and cracked a window all to h e ll!

Better be good at sports with an arm like that
  • Options
    One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Russ55:
    That commercial with the little pig screaming weee out the window of the car.
    Sorry I like that one :)
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Having to actually care about what the Packers do in a favorable light because I have a couple of them on my fantasy team... same thing as kissing your own mother. WITH tongue. WHILE coping a feel.

GOOOOOOOOOOO BEARS!!!!!

• Options
    The Sniper:
    Having to actually care about what the Packers do in a favorable light because I have a couple of them on my fantasy team... same thing as kissing your own mother. WITH tongue. WHILE coping a feel.

GOOOOOOOOOOO BEARS!!!!!

How do you get Bears out of your backyard? Put an end zone in it
  • Options
    Hate when celebrities think they know what's best for America. I'm looking at you, Lady Gaga!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    wwhwang:
    Hate when celebrities think they know what's best for America. I'm looking at you, Sean Penn!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    wwhwang:
    Hate when celebrities think they know what's best for America. I'm looking at you, Sean Penn!
    Who the F is Sean Penn?
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    wwhwang:
    stephen_hannibal:
    wwhwang:
    Who the F is Sean Penn?
    The actor that went "full ****" in the movie "Sam I am."
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    wwhwang:
    stephen_hannibal:
    wwhwang:
    Who the F is Sean Penn?
    i like what Gene Simmons said about celebrities and politics:

"Everyone is so touchy about the forthcoming election. And for the record, I don't believe any celebrity should be using their bully pulpit to coerce their fans to vote either way. I refuse to tell anyone what my political leanings are. I agree with both parties on certain issues and strongly disagree with both candidates on other issues. Vote for either candidate, but vote."

amen Gene, amen.

i go to KISS shows to rock and roll all night not to be preached at.
    "everywhere around the world we try to tell people there are no boarders, there are no prime ministers, there are no presidents, there is only one nation thats KISS nation, and there is only one Rock and Roll national anthem, "ROCK and ROLL all night and Party every day!!"
    well said Paul. well said.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    wwhwang:
    stephen_hannibal:
    wwhwang:
    Who the F is Sean Penn?
    ... Jeff Spicoli from Fast Times at Ridgemont High. ( oooh that Guy ! )
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I hate when Obama says "Look....." Before almost every statement he makes. Could you be any more condescending????
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    I hate my 2hr one way commute in the morning!!!!

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    I hate my 2hr one way commute in the morning!!!!

Does that mean you LIKE it on the way home? Or did I steal your thunder 8 hours from now?
  • Options
    LeftFiveLeftFive Posts: 184 ✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Hate when celebrities think they know what's best for America. I'm looking at you, Lady Gaga!
    The DADT repeal looks like a no-go
  • Options
    LeftFive:
    wwhwang:
    The DADT repeal looks like a no-go
    Oh, it's not necessarily the issue that I'm mad about. What pisses me off is the fact that she's using her fame as a way of influencing people to "hunt down and dispose of" all senators that don't agree with her and that all military personnel that are "uncomfortable" without Don't Ask, Don't Tell should be "hunted down, round up, and kicked out of the military". Personally, I think that she should just stick to what she does best...entertaining pop fans.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    not hitting f'ing targets...
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I hate this post died for 6 days!!!!!!!!!! And that I have to wait another 8.5 hours for MNF
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I hate losing a friend who was way too young to die.
  • Options
    I hate that my brother has no idea how to make money.
    He's a slave to the government and it pisses me the hell off.