Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I hate people who call cigars SEEgars, dont know why that pisses me off so much...
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The fact that Obama wants to lengthen the school year.
    WAY TO RUIN SUMMER FOR EVERYONE YOU SON OF A B*TCH!!!!

• Options
    I hate people fly their native country flag...but never bother to put the U.S.A flag above it!! If they did that in another country they would be jailed!
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I hate when women ask "How much do you love me?" because it means "I did something you're not going to like and you're going to bail me out." BIGGEST setup ever.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I hate Penalties and the Bears
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    I hate when women ask "How much do you love me?" because it means "I did something you're not going to like and you're going to bail me out." BIGGEST setup ever.
    So true! Sadly with my woman it literally means "I need bail money" So much trouble but damn I love her
  • Options
    AQUADGIO1200:
    I hate people fly their native country flag...but never bother to put the U.S.A flag above it!! If they did that in another country they would be jailed!
    Big +1!
  • Options
    A$$HOLES who troll on the daily deal thread or post just to cause hate and discontent.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Jetmech_63:
    A$$HOLES who troll on the daily deal thread or post just to cause hate and discontent.
    +! Nothing is as hard to watch as someone who is being offered some kind of deal and them not being gracious about it in any way. Here $10 off that item... ONLY TEN, why not $20? On other sites if I buy a box I get it $0.50 a stick cheaper ! Why do I have to buy two of them to get FREE shipping?

Once in a while it would be nice for the folks at C.COM to hear that someone appreciates their efforts, of giving us a deal on a daily basis, not whining about why it isn't good enough !

I'm betting every BOTL here has stuffed quite a few of these DD's into their Humi's. That would mean a fair percentage of our sticks were purchased from these DD's, and that helped fill our humi's at a discount while we all still enjoyed great C.COM Customer Service. All in all... NOT TOO SHABBY BOY"S ! And if you haven't jumped on the DD's yet... what is the matter with you? Are you dead?
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

And it's not going to fix the problem either.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    stephen_hannibal:

Honestly the problem is that all kids learn how to do is study for tests. That has zero possibilities in terms of real world application. That and the communist grading system. Bell curve my di*k!!!

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn right Steve....Bell Curve and Extra Credit------kiss my c*nt, thats $hit weve invented because our kids are stupid.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Russ55:
    stephen_hannibal:

Honestly the problem is that all kids learn how to do is study for tests. That has zero possibilities in terms of real world application. That and the communist grading system. Bell curve my di*k!!!

Among others, teachers with degrees in education rather than the subject they teach. Zero accountability...the list goes on.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate the fact that it has been raining its @$$ off the past 2 days here..it sucks
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    I hate the fact that it has been raining its @$$ off the past 2 days here..it sucks
    +1 dude.

I had a meeting at 8am left my house at 6:15 got to work at 9am.
    I hate the blight on humanity known as the washington metropolitan beltway!!!!

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    smoke em if you got em:
    +1 dude.

I had a meeting at 8am left my house at 6:15 got to work at 9am.
    I hate the blight on humanity known as the washington metropolitan beltway!!!!

That sucks man
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Spending half my day in an attic/crawlspace at work running all new electrical for light fixtures that I know in a few months the girls in the office are going to hate and want changed.
  • Options
    When you decide to visit a friend and help them cook, but some a$$hole decides to come in uninvited and eats half the stuff before you get to serve your friends.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Dustin1981:
    Spending half my day in an attic/crawlspace at work running all new electrical for light fixtures that I know in a few months the girls in the office are going to hate and want changed.
    did you get paid? will you get paid again?
  • Options
    The movie Splice....

• Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    wwhwang:
    When you decide to visit a friend and help them cook, but some a$$hole decides to come in uninvited and eats half the stuff before you get to serve your friends.
    I hate that...especially when I had roommates who gave no money for food and ate everything!!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Going to look for a job, not finding anything. Then, in desperation to get your foot in the door, volunteering to work for free/pro bono, only to have the HR rep turn her nose up at you and say "Well, we have a list of people who are willing to work for free, so we'll give you a call if we need you"
  • Options
    I hate when women continually accuse you of not loving them when you say "No" to their brilliant idea that would put the both of you in the poor house.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    wwhwang:
    I hate when women continually accuse you of not loving them when you say "No" to their brilliant idea that would put the both of you in the poor house.
    Sounds like there's a story behind that one
  • Options
    The fact that my ex-GF just called. And like a dumbass I'm holding a conversation.

• Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    stephen_hannibal:
    The fact that my ex-GF just called. And like a dumbass I'm holding a conversation.

The best thing about an ex is,you dont care if she gets mad at you.HANG UP!
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    Going to look for a job, not finding anything. Then, in desperation to get your foot in the door, volunteering to work for free/pro bono, only to have the HR rep turn her nose up at you and say "Well, we have a list of people who are willing to work for free, so we'll give you a call if we need you"
    Now THAT sucks! Hang in there!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    I hate idiots that hit your car backing out and don't have the decency to leave a note or go into the little store to ask who owned the vehicle they just hit. What the hell happened to just fessing up to your mistakes?
  • Options
    Garen B:
    I hate idiots that hit your car backing out and don't have the decency to leave a note or go into the little store to ask who owned the vehicle they just hit. What the hell happened to just fessing up to your mistakes?
    That happened to me when I was in college a few years back. Some a$$hat hit my car while I was at work.
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    Garen B:
    That happened to me when I was in college a few years back. Some a$$hat hit my car while I was at work.
    Recently some moron parked behind me sideways in the lane in a the damn parking garage.
    I got off work waited about 3mins before I said f it and decided to back into his car. Oddly enough it dented his door and only put about an inch scratch in my bumper.
    To this day I wonder what kinda moron parks in a lane in a parking garage.