Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    The fact that my ex-GF just called. And like a dumbass I'm holding a conversation.

Thats too funny!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Finding out that my friends dad who has smoked for years... First got his cigars from JRs and now gets them from Thomson.
    I mean I've wanted to smoke with this guy my entire life, and to know he likes such substandard lawn clippings. Very disappointing.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    Finding out that my friends dad who has smoked for years... First got his cigars from JRs and now gets them from Thomson.
    I mean I've wanted to smoke with this guy my entire life, and to know he likes such substandard lawn clippings. Very disappointing.

Damn it's like one if my smoking heroes just died. I can't let it go.

• Options
    You know what I hate?? Man this happened today and I finally realized how much it bugs me ..well either that or I was just having a shi!tty day. I hate when you are standing and waiting for the elevator..button has already been pressed (clearly pressed b/c it is lit up)..then some jack butt walks up and presses the button again..like that will make the ish come any faster right? Is it just me or is that ish annoying as hell??
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    You know what I hate?? Man this happened today and I finally realized how much it bugs me ..well either that or I was just having a shi!tty day. I hate when you are standing and waiting for the elevator..button has already been pressed (clearly pressed b/c it is lit up)..then some jack butt walks up and presses the button again..like that will make the ish come any faster right? Is it just me or is that ish annoying as hell??
    Kinda like when you're trying to open a door and you find out it's locked only to have some guy next to you try to open 2 seconds later like his hand will automatically unlock it?
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Though I think it goes without saying... lying, cheating, deceptive, and dishonest women!
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Kinda like when you're trying to open a door and you find out it's locked only to have some guy next to you try to open 2 seconds later like his hand will automatically unlock it?
    YEP
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    smoke em if you got em:
    wwhwang:
    smoke em if you got em:
    YEP
    Or how about when you are on the elevator and get to your floor and the fools on the floor waiting to get on the elevator are standing in your way so you can not get off! Or when someone gets on before you and stands right in the front and doesn't move to the back so you and everyone has to walk around them.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    smoke em if you got em:
    wwhwang:
    smoke em if you got em:
    YEP
    Or how about when you are on the elevator and get to your floor and the fools on the floor waiting to get on the elevator are standing in your way so you can not get off! Or when someone gets on before you and stands right in the front and doesn't move to the back so you and everyone has to walk around them.
    Hell yeah that too!!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    or when your in a B&M and some moron has a unwrapped cigar half way up his f'in nose ... I would like to say " excuse me sir , but when your finished with that , do you mind bending over so it can be shoved up your a_ss , thats about how appealing it is to anyone in here now !!!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    or when your in a B&M and some moron has a unwrapped cigar half way up his f'in nose ... I would like to say " excuse me sir , but when your finished with that , do you mind bending over so it can be shoved up your a_ss , thats about how appealing it is to anyone in here now !!!
    And that's why I won't buy a cigar if the cellophane has been removed, and if the cigars are nude I will slide the top ones aside and pick one from lower. Some people are so inconsiderate, they either don't realize or don't care that someone will be putting the cigar in their mouth...I wonder how they'd like it if I blew my nose in their cheerios.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    j0z3r:
    gmill880:
    And that's why I won't buy a cigar if the cellophane has been removed, and if the cigars are nude I will slide the top ones aside and pick one from lower. Some people are so inconsiderate, they either don't realize or don't care that someone will be putting the cigar in their mouth...I wonder how they'd like it if I blew my nose in their cheerios.
    LMAO! Thanks Joe, I needed that belly laugh! :-D

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    TEENAGE GIRLS!!!!!

Not the kind you hope were telling you the truth about their age, or the ones who you hope dont tell their friends or parents about you and how "mature" you are........Im talking about your sterotypical teenage girl who would be best served in a meat grinder.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Vulchor:
    TEENAGE GIRLS!!!!!

Not the kind you hope were telling you the truth about their age, or the ones who you hope dont tell their friends or parents about you and how "mature" you are........Im talking about your sterotypical teenage girl who would be best served in a meat grinder.
    I'll expand on that and say teenagers in general. The time of life where they think they know so much but in reality they know so little. Nothing better than taking a teenager down a few pegs.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    TEENAGE GIRLS!!!!!

Im a teenage girl... OMG ... Becky's Not even hot!

sorry

thats all i could think of.

• Options
    I hate when your significant other is on her period. Suddenly, there's arguements every hour and if you don't agree with her, you don't love her.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    sightunseen:
    Vulchor:
    TEENAGE GIRLS!!!!!

I'll expand on that and say teenagers in general. The time of life where they think they know so much but in reality they know so little. Nothing better than taking a teenager down a few pegs.

Hey, if they get crappy with you, just ask if their mom still washes their undies. That will usually shut them up...
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Trashy costumes on little girls. Why are all the costumes like this now? Don't get me wrong, I think they're great for grown women who want to dress that way in the right environment.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    Trashy costumes on little girls. Why are all the costumes like this now? Don't get me wrong, I think they're great for grown women who want to dress that way in the right environment.
    +1 I may be a foul mouthed cynic but seriously this gets to me.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Russ55:
    +1 I may be a foul mouthed cynic but seriously this gets to me.

+2
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    +3 I think that is utterly ridiculous
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    +4
  • Options
    Not to derail but I HATE the new xbox live!!!!
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Today. I hate today because it was an overall *** day.
  • Options
    I hate being considered an enemy(his words, not mine) by the POTUS because I disagree with his policies.
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    I hate being considered an enemy(his words, not mine) by the POTUS because I disagree with his policies.
    I hate being called a racist because I didn't vote for him the during the 2008 election (and onward). Just because I don't agree with Obama's policies doesn't mean I actively go out and spread hate against black people. That's like saying "You're racist against Italians because you don't like pizza".
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    Can you reference a news source on this? I am very curious to know the circumstances for such a statement.
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    fla-gypsy:
    Can you reference a news source on this? I am very curious to know the circumstances for such a statement.

Here you go!

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1110/44476.html?

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE69929420101101
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    The phrase "more power to you." How condescending.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    sightunseen:
    The phrase "more power to you." How condescending.
    What, you don't like it? Well, more power to ya then. Wink [;)]