Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    **** backstabbing co-workers. The type that talk **** about you to your boss, trying to brown nose by putting you and everyone else down. The type that cost you promotions because they think they can get ahead by standing on someone elses back.

I'd understand if I ever did anything to them, but f.uck, I never cross anyone, figuring that friends come and go, but enemies accumulate. It seems some **** wanna make you an enemy when you've been nothing but nice to them
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Marco man you and I sound like we work for the same company.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Liars . And even worse , the ones caught dead center telling a damn lie and they still stick to their lie .
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Getting home and looking at your USPS receipt and realizing they just charged you postage for a large flat rate priority box and it was only a medium. Son of a ****, those damn stupid @ss motherf*ckers.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    Getting home and looking at your USPS receipt and realizing they just charged you postage for a large flat rate priority box and it was only a medium. Son of a ****, those damn stupid @ss motherf*ckers.
    Call em up Andrew, they should issue you a credit!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    fear and anxiety-----as they go hand in hand so well.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Having to tell a 15 year old girl that she is pregnant and her mother saying, "**** happens". Stupid ****
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    roland_7707:
    Having to tell a 15 year old girl that she is pregnant and her mother saying, "**** happens". Stupid ****
    uhhhhh.....
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    My boss with her double and triple standards. startin to piss me off.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Work parties.... Boring to the max.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    I hate that I missed last weekends Broncos/Steelers game. What's worse, I was in a f*ckin CIGAR BAR when the game started, and I left. A week later, and I'm still kicking myself for not watching that amazing ****.
  • Options
    Having to work holidays.

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Waiting for frackin test results..
  • Options
    The government in the state of Maryland....

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    The government in the state of Maryland....

Not sure of the details but if it pisses you off I'm glad I didnt live in the state of Maryland that long..lol
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Being my wife's emotional punching bag and getting *** for even trying to comfort or help her when she's frustrated with schoolwork. I'm almost certain she starts fights just to distract herself from schoolwork.
  • Options
    STRESS !!!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Having a customer scream and make a scene, then continue to call me a Motherphucker and a Phaggot...

Then to have the higher ups go against me and still do exactly what the customer wants.
  • Options
    Dealing with idiot freight forwarders who's question was answered in the first sentence of the original email.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    people being named a useless thing like employee of the month, while they do nothing extra..or even finish their job. While someone like me takes the initiative to learn new things when I have extra time and help out anyone that needs help, With out being asked to do so.......to bad I dont have my nose up the boss's ass too.
  • Options
    family drama
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    The Dentist. Every time I go it seems something bad happens. for example yesterday i went to go get a small cavity on the top left in the back molar on one of the little "peaks" filled, the dentist had noted that this was a VERY strange place for a cavity to be located. He finishes two hours after he started, and i now have half a real tooth less than i started with. what was a little cavity on top was a huge one underneath that consumed half of my tooth. He could not explain how it had happened only that it had probably been there for a long time and only recently surfaced; then he told me i will have trouble with cold foods and liquids for several weeks...i cant even seem to drink water from the fridge without it hurting.

A few years ago they discovered that i have nerve damage/ malformed nerves that make it where most of the lower left hand side of my jaw can not be numbed via injections like they do (the dentist, who i no longer go to, pumped me so full of numbing agent that i couldnt feel anything, but my lower left jaw, from my neck up)

/Rant
  • Options
    Joe Biden , what a idiot !!! Regardless of your political party or what you think of Obama can anyone see this asshat Biden in charge of the country ! How in God's name did this fool get to be one heartbeat away from the Presidency ???!!!
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    People who want to hold things for the next guy on CL when the description plainly says first one with the $ gets it! WTF?
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    I hate people who hate people. This puts me in a very awkward position.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Having a customer scream and make a scene, then continue to call me a Motherphucker and a Phaggot...

Then to have the higher ups go against me and still do exactly what the customer wants.
    YUP, I'm on the outs at my job right now just for this reason. I've been trying to quite for a while now but with my own biz conflicting with my job I need to just take that risk, but yeah, I feel ya. And for calling you those things they shouldn't have gotten crap. I use to work a long time ago at Home Depot and this happened a lot. It didn't matter, it was my fault and I didn't put up with it, I went off on anyone who treated me that way.
  • Options
    Getting one of Tim's emails knowing there's no money in the account!
  • Options
    Not getting one of Tim's emails!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Having bronchitis on a nice day! Oh well.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    Having bronchitis on a nice day! Oh well.
    +1 being stuck in crutches