Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    I hate it when I am on Sprint Sale, and a pack I have been trying to get for over a week, but have missed more than 5 times is purchased by someone else at the EXACT MOMENT that I press the "buy now" button.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Not getting enough sleep.
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Not getting enough sleep.
    +1
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    SAP suddenly deciding to Goods Issue 4000 line items in one fell swoop. Then tech support being about as useful as a wet fracking paperbag
  • Options
    That I'm having the salesmans crisis...
    Being asked to push a product that I can't back up.

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Getting old and loosing my health.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    This DOES suck - physical activities that I used to do all day every day and never feel now kill me sometimes. Illnesses that used to be two-three days to get over now take a week.

Everyone always jokes about teenagers knowing everything... ever wonder why nobody jokes about twentysomethings being indestructible? Because by the time you figure out, THE **** AINT FUNNY!!! :-)

Over the last couple years, I have become very fond of the old addage "Youth is wasted on the young..."

• Options
    The Sniper:
    This DOES suck - physical activities that I used to do all day every day and never feel now kill me sometimes. Illnesses that used to be two-three days to get over now take a week.

Everyone always jokes about teenagers knowing everything... ever wonder why nobody jokes about twentysomethings being indestructible? Because by the time you figure out, THE **** AINT FUNNY!!! :-)

Over the last couple years, I have become very fond of the old addage "Youth is wasted on the young..."

Amen........
  • Options
    I sure as hell wasted mine.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    The Sniper:

+ 1000
  • Options
    The end of A truly great cigar. For me tonight it was A Don Pepin Blue label. I could have smoked it for three more hours. Thanks jlmarta for this great gift.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    jealous ass mother f*ckers who need to be shot. An example: I just got a new car, a 20 year old Porsche 928 that's in great condition. I spent 3 hrs washing and waxing it on Thursday, go inside for a few hrs to watch tv, come out, and see someone put a small key mark on the rear of the car.

If I ever find out who did it, the police won't find the f*cking body

• Options
    xmacro:
    jealous ass mother f*ckers who need to be shot. An example: I just got a new car, a 20 year old Porsche 928 that's in great condition. I spent 3 hrs washing and waxing it on Thursday, go inside for a few hrs to watch tv, come out, and see someone put a small key mark on the rear of the car.

If I ever find out who did it, the police won't find the f*cking body

Oh man that sucks ! Sorry bro .
  • Options
    Waiting on callbacks so I can do my job...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMADDENING!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    stephen_hannibal:

This is also known as the recruiter crisis! That is why recruiters are now only supposed to work 30 hours a week.
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    stephen_hannibal:

This is also known as the recruiter crisis! That is why recruiters are now only supposed to work 30 hours a week.
    Yeah, good luck with that... poor b@stards can't make quotas when they put in 70+ hours a week!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    DSWarmack:
    stephen_hannibal:

Yeah, good luck with that... poor b@stards can't make quotas when they put in 70+ hours a week!

'cept the AF recruiters :0)
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I hate sitting in the urgent care waiting room!
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    stephen_hannibal:

WHAT?! when I was an Army recruiter I think my average day started about 0400, got home around 2230, saw my wife and kid on Sunday afternoon. Hence the career change.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Amos Umwhat:
    DSWarmack:
    stephen_hannibal:

WHAT?! when I was an Army recruiter I think my average day started about 0400, got home around 2230, saw my wife and kid on Sunday afternoon. Hence the career change.
    +1 When I was recruiting the first picture I have of me and my daughter in the sunlight was the day after I told them they could have their job back, she was seven months old in the picture.
  • Options
    skweekz:
    The Sniper:
    DSWarmack:
    stephen_hannibal:

AF recruiters... at the office???? Yeah frickin right!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    skweekz:
    The Sniper:
    DSWarmack:
    stephen_hannibal:

I remember the day I enlisted the recruiter looked at me and said "it really doesn't matter to me if you sign up. My quota for the month is 2. You'll be number 7 for my month. Don't sign the papers unless you're sure this is what you wanna do."
  • Options
    skweekz:
    DSWarmack:
    skweekz:
    The Sniper:
    DSWarmack:
    stephen_hannibal:

I remember the day I enlisted the recruiter looked at me and said "it really doesn't matter to me if you sign up. My quota for the month is 2. You'll be number 7 for my month. Don't sign the papers unless you're sure this is what you wanna do."
    supposedly (meaning I've heard it though the grapevine from buddies still in recruiting) they have taken away punishment for not making quota and made 50 hrs the max work time per week for the Guard recruiters anyways.
  • Options
    Today... forgot to put on my belt so my slacks are saggin majorly, got a new coffee cup yesterday thinking it was a cool design. Turns out it blows at keeping coffee in the cup much less keeping it warm.

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cigar bands that are glued together so much that they won't peel off cleanly....
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    Cigar bands that are glued together so much that they won't peel off cleanly....
    +1 Kinky's bands are like that.. Have yet to peel one off without ripping it.
  • Options
    When you finally get used to seeing A particular doctor, learn to trust him and finally become comfortable in A office setting. What do you think he does next? He decides to move to another city to work at A hospital and just leave his patients hanging. I'm not kidding, he only gave his staff three weeks notice. He only gave me three day's notice. In that time I had to find another doctor and have my medical records transferred before he places them into long term storage where I can no longer access them. Talk about A headache. It's been ridiculous.
  • Options
    RBeckom:
    When you finally get used to seeing A particular doctor, learn to trust him and finally become comfortable in A office setting. What do you think he does next? He decides to move to another city to work at A hospital and just leave his patients hanging. I'm not kidding, he only gave his staff three weeks notice. He only gave me three day's notice. In that time I had to find another doctor and have my medical records transferred before he places them into long term storage where I can no longer access them. Talk about A headache. It's been ridiculous.

I hate having to break in a new doctor , usually mine freakin retire ! And I'm like " but doc I still plan on being sick some more " and you just get that deadpan stare ...
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Having to entertain a prospective new grad student at night, then wake up and go see if I can find a job bartending for a while because my funding ran out and I can't get a new job 'til September. I told the kid there'd be a quiz at the end of dinner to see if he remembered everything we told him, and if he passed it he might as well go find something else to do because he's not drinking enough for science. Not my fault if he laughed at that, right?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Being awoken to terrible stomach cramps and a subsequent massive diarreah at 340am.