Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    The Sniper:
    taythegibs:
    Gray4lines:
    taythegibs:
    stray cats...i kinda feel bad that i just tried to punch one, but it was attacking my cat. (who funnily enough was a stray that adopted us about 7 years ago)
    I hate guys who punch cats... haha, that's pretty ridiculous though
    i missed the thing, but it still made me mad. i need to catch some of these strays here.....
    Catch em with a .22 - less running that way. :-)

stepmom and sisters would freak out on me if i killed one... it would almost be worth it though.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    That there are sooooooo many different kinds of cigars ... can ANYONE live long enough to try them all ??? No !!! Because another new one is always just around the corner !!!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    taythegibs:
    The Sniper:
    taythegibs:
    Gray4lines:
    taythegibs:
    stray cats...i kinda feel bad that i just tried to punch one, but it was attacking my cat. (who funnily enough was a stray that adopted us about 7 years ago)
    i missed the thing, but it still made me mad. i need to catch some of these strays here.....

stepmom and sisters would freak out on me if i killed one... it would almost be worth it though.
    Those maybe somebody's pets. Shoot your own damn pets. Not funny at all.

I learned a long time ago "stray cat" means any cat that isn't your's or the next door neighbour.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    taythegibs:
    The Sniper:
    taythegibs:
    Gray4lines:
    taythegibs:

Those maybe somebody's pets. Shoot your own damn pets. Not funny at all.

I learned a long time ago "stray cat" means any cat that isn't your's or the next door neighbour.
    Yikes! Sorry you had to see that Laker. I love all animals too. let's not shoot any "stray" cats or dogs please.
  • Options
    That I'll probably never see my boy Peyton suited up as a Colt again . End of a legendary career in Indy ... sad ... I hate this chit ... I teared up while watching THE INTERVIEW . I don't give a damn , I'll send in my man card if I have to ... it was damn sad day to be a Colts fan .
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Seriously having a bad day.
    Was brushing my teeth when I heard a gurgle coming from my toilet... Suddenly it overflows pouring water into my bathroom at an insane rate.
    I say feck it I'll have to deal with it later... head out for my 2 hour commute 5 minutes from my office my boss calls me with the where are you speech.
    I rush in and the client (I sh*t you not) asks for a power strip.

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Prom-------*** You that you need another dress. Didnt I just spend close to 200 on one last year? Wear the same motherF you did then or buy your own...this is f'ing stupid. My wife on the other hand says totally our responsibility...even though her BDay is tomorrow and that could be more than a nice gift. The **** estrogen up in this *** is,,,AGHHHHHHHSHHHAHAHSHHHAHEHWPFOUAHDF
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Prom-------*** You that you need another dress. Didnt I just spend close to 200 on one last year? Wear the same motherF you did then or buy your own...this is f'ing stupid. My wife on the other hand says totally our responsibility...even though her BDay is tomorrow and that could be more than a nice gift. The **** estrogen up in this *** is,,,AGHHHHHHHSHHHAHAHSHHHAHEHWPFOUAHDF
    I'm sorry Dave, but this made me LOL. The only thing that was missing was the Clark Grisvold ending of his rant "Holy sh it where's the Tylenol" !!!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    head out for my 2 hour commute
    I hate that you have a 2 hour commute. Is that daily or was it just something going on today that made it 2 hours? I couldn't imagine that. It takes me between 5 and 20 minutes depending on which station I'm at.
  • Options
    skweekz:
    stephen_hannibal:
    I hate that you have a 2 hour commute. Is that daily or was it just something going on today that made it 2 hours? I couldn't imagine that. It takes me between 5 and 20 minutes depending on which station I'm at.
    That's everyday one way.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    skweekz:
    stephen_hannibal:
    That's everyday one way.

Wow, can't find a home closer to work? Or you just don't want to move? That's a hell of a commute everyday. Of course it gives you time to enjoy a stick.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Vulchor:
    I'm sorry Dave, but this made me LOL. The only thing that was missing was the Clark Grisvold ending of his rant "Holy sh it where's the Tylenol" !!!
    Hallelajuah... Holy $hit!
  • Options
    laker1963:
    stephen_hannibal:
    skweekz:
    stephen_hannibal:
    That's everyday one way.

Wow, can't find a home closer to work? Or you just don't want to move? That's a hell of a commute everyday. Of course it gives you time to enjoy a stick.
    HA!!! On average its $270 per sq ft. And we aren't talking nice places either. I'm going to pass on that.

• Options
    That I somehow burned through 65% of my data plan this month... it's only the 9th.

• Options
    Government in the State of MD.
    Fraking Bastards. http://bit.ly/wXqiJw

• Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    stephen_hannibal:
    Government in the State of MD.
    Fraking Bastards. http://bit.ly/wXqiJw

+1
  • Options
    Hung Over....
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Hung Over....
    NICE!!!
  • Options
    $hits that are too large for the a$$hole to comfortably accomodate.
  • Options
    SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    Daylight savings, specifically the "spring forward" portion.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Hung Over....
    NICE!!!
    Hung over part two.
  • Options
    Apoligizing to Stephen upfront - not trying to make this a football thread - BUT I hate all the Jim Irsay bashings for letting Peyton Manning and some other high priced , aging vets go . I'm prob one of the biggest Manning fans around , I'll always love him but it was time . If they are going to have a chance to compete going forward these moves were needed . Done Rant . Start the rebuild .
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Knowing that I may never again get to smoke A 601 Black Label. Unless someone knows A supplier that has them.
  • Options
    That the HDMI on my blu-ray player stopped working.
    I've only had it for 6mo at best.

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    stephen_hannibal:

that sucks, cause those things are damn near worthless w/out the hdmi!
  • Options
    BigT06:
    stephen_hannibal:

that sucks, cause those things are damn near worthless w/out the hdmi!
    Yeah just gonna toss it. I don't use component cables for anything.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Little cigars. 4x32 and smaller.... They're a pain in the azz. Burnin' a CAO Italia this morning with about a year-and-a-half humi time and glad it's the last one I had. I like the Italia but these little stinkers don't seem to wanna stay lit. Man-size only, from now on.....
  • Options
    That I'm not in Key West right now ; )
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    head colds and not being able to smoke a stick tonight.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Accepting old age and knowing I can't do anything about it.