Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    My wife watching "The Bachelor". I just had to go upstairs for a minute to grab a drink and had to hear that crap. Is it wrong for me to want to slap the **** outta those people ?
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    amz1301:
    My wife watching "The Bachelor". I just had to go upstairs for a minute to grab a drink and had to hear that crap. Is it wrong for me to want to slap the **** outta those people ?
    It's not wrong, it's preffered.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    When I have more orders to fill than equipment to fill them.

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Having a head cold and feelinng like there is a softball stuck in my sinuses.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Direwolf:
    Having a head cold and feelinng like there is a softball stuck in my sinuses.
    I feel for you direwolf.
    I hate that it has decided to be winter now that March has arrived. I mean we don't usually get it like this even in mid winter. Woke up to 8 inches of snow after a day of snow and slush yesterday.

Seriously... it was slusshing out last night. It was like 4 inches of slush everywhere. What a ness.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Thats nasty Laker , hate that for you bro . I'll try to mind bend you some of this 70-80 degree stuff from the Carolina's .
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    gmill880:
    Thats nasty Laker , hate that for you bro . I'll try to mind bend you some of this 70-80 degree stuff from the Carolina's .
    I, on the other hand, have NO sympathy whatsoever - KEEP THAT CRAP UP THERE BY YOU DOUG!!! LOL

• Options
    The Sniper:
    gmill880:
    I, on the other hand, have NO sympathy whatsoever - KEEP THAT CRAP UP THERE BY YOU DOUG!!! LOL

You need to take a geography course Glen. Vancouver Island is one of two areas in Canada which are below the 49th parallel. Not even all of the island is below, only the Southern 25% is. We never had ANY snow at all last year and until now we have only seen a few flurries which never even stayed on the ground.
    IN the last two days we have had constant snow, sleet, rain, slush, and some pretty good winds to go with it all. I mean it is March for gods sake. I usually have my garden strted very soon. Not this year.

This is going to keep me from getting out onto the streams to get some gold panning done too. It just SUCKS all around.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    gmill880:

You need to take a geography course Glen. Vancouver Island is one of two areas in Canada which are below the 49th parallel. Not even all of the island is below, only the Southern 25% is. We never had ANY snow at all last year and until now we have only seen a few flurries which never even stayed on the ground.
    IN the last two days we have had constant snow, sleet, rain, slush, and some pretty good winds to go with it all. I mean it is March for gods sake. I usually have my garden strted very soon. Not this year.

This is going to keep me from getting out onto the streams to get some gold panning done too. It just SUCKS all around.
    Vancouver Island is farther south than Missouri??? D@mn, I DO need a geography lesson!!! LOL

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    gmill880:

Gold panning? I thought I was alone in this endeavor. Might make A good thread.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    gmill880:

• Options
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    gmill880:

• Options
    I still haven't figured out why this keeps happening and I definitely hate it.
  • Options
    RBeckom:
    OK we go it... you want a thread about gold panning. LMAO

I am looking at getting a claim in the next couple of months. Gives me something to do in the summer and keeps me out of trouble.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    RBeckom:

I am looking at getting a claim in the next couple of months. Gives me something to do in the summer and keeps me out of trouble.

I can't figure out why I keep triple posting. The only upside is the fact that it helps raise my post count dramatically. And yes I would like to see A thread on gold panning.
    :-)
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Never mind
  • Options
    laker1963:
    RBeckom:

Around here we have plenty of abandoned gold mines and public land to prospect on. Our streams were once considered rich with gold. I'm planning A trip to some of the old mines on Gold Mine road in Paulding County in the near future. I'll take some photos and post them in the coming weeks.
  • Options
    being forced to use a new pharmacy by CVS Caremark. Frack you and your stupid maintenance presription rules.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Never mind

I got it. I am just enthusiastic about gold prospecting and I got carried away A little.

By the way I hate people like me who hijack A thread and make it A personal bulletin board.
  • Options
    Sorry about that
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Sorry about that

Posting about me on that one.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Sorry about that

Posting about me on that one.
  • Options
    lol I know
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    This may be a things you hate thread, but I think your computer hates YOU beck.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    This may be a things you hate thread, but I think your computer hates YOU beck.

I've just about come to the same conclusion.
  • Options
    Insomnia

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    My soon to be x wife...
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Diamondog:
    My soon to be x wife...
    Rough times ahead for you Steve.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Marker:
    Diamondog:
    My soon to be x wife...
    Already there, already there...
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Diamondog:
    Marker:
    Diamondog:
    My soon to be x wife...
    Already there, already there...
    Rougher times ahead for you Steve... (should have added the er)