Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    When a client shows up as you're walking out the door and proceeds to take 3 hours to make changes!!!
    I'm going to choke a b*tch!!!

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Organic chemistry, and specifically the naming conventions.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    When a client shows up as you're walking out the door and proceeds to take 3 hours to make changes!!!

Stephen, you must be the most unlucky guy in the world when it comes to work.. I'm starting to feel sorry for you brother.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    stephen_hannibal:

Stephen, you must be the most unlucky guy in the world when it comes to work.. I'm starting to feel sorry for you brother.
    Don't feel sorry for me. I'm just venting.

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    kaspera79:
    stephen_hannibal:

Don't feel sorry for me. I'm just venting.

No, People shouldn't hate their jobs, I like mine and just feel badly when I hear others are having a rough time...
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Not having a smoking B&M near me in the winter months .
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    gmill880:
    +1
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    gmill880:
    +2
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    ug dan:
    gmill880:
    +2
    Having a B&M so close to me in the winter but not wanting to throw down 400 bones to use it
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    deejmemixx:
    ug dan:
    gmill880:
    +2
    Having a B&M so close to me in the winter but not wanting to throw down 400 bones to use it
    I never realized that the B&M's with cigar lounges charged to be a member. Is that $400 per year?
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gmill880:

Count your blessings. The closest one to me (of any kind) is over 40 miles away. I don't even visit it in the summer months.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    The folks that take a perfectly good library book and turn the pages in instead of using a bookmark.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    deejmemixx:
    ug dan:
    gmill880:
    +2
    I never realized that the B&M's with cigar lounges charged to be a member. Is that $400 per year?
    yes 400 a year, additional 100 if you want a locker/humi
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    deejmemixx:
    laker1963:
    deejmemixx:
    ug dan:
    gmill880:
    +2

Wow thats a lotta dough for the "experience" huh ?
  • Options
    gmill880:
    deejmemixx:
    laker1963:
    deejmemixx:
    ug dan:
    gmill880:
    +2

Wow thats a lotta dough for the "experience" huh ?
    yup, sure you can meet new people and all, but
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    That my beloved Chicago Bears have given up ONE TOUCHDOWN in the past TWO GAMES - and lost them both.

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Tha Kansas City Chiefs! What is their f'ing problem with All-Pro caliber running backs this year??? First they break Darren McFadden to wreck my fantasy team, and now they break Matt Forte to ruin my Bears season. A$$HOLES!!!

• Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    the smell of mucomyst.
  • Options
    When clients are stupid as f**k.
    Seriously assmunch you don't know how to run your computer thats your f**king problem.

• Options
    CharlieCordusCharlieCordus Posts: 84 ✭✭
    boydmcgowan:
    the smell of mucomyst.
    LOL! how'z it that you are smelling mucomyst?
  • Options
    CharlieCordusCharlieCordus Posts: 84 ✭✭
    Dominican Cohibas! Have yet to find one that doesn't suck.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    CharlieCordus:
    Dominican Cohibas! Have yet to find one that doesn't suck.
    To each his own... bit I enjoy red dots, puro dominicanas and black labels.... the EV ain't bad either... but I guess that's just me.
  • Options
    Having a butt load of work to do and the multi-billion dollar computer system is runnin like a TI-99
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That it's taken me a week to find out where one of my dogs has has been getting out of the yard at. She found a week spot that was covered by weeds and punched a hole thru it. Now I got another job as soon as the rain stops.
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    That it's taken me a week to find out where one of my dogs has has been getting out of the yard at. She found a week spot that was covered by weeds and punched a hole thru it. Now I got another job as soon as the rain stops.
    Man I remember those days. I remember I got off work one day after working a double. Got home and as I'm headed to the shower I walk past the window to see my dog running down the street.
    Not thinking I dart out after him, sprinting down the street It hits me, I'm only wearing my boxers... then it hits me again my keys to get back in the house are on my desk.

Was an awkward walk home after I caught the bugger.

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    A broken camera...would be nice to take some pictures again and post them. Grrrr..
  • Options
    wife not having a job anymore.....
  • Options
    At work... I think I may have just felt a bus slowly run over the lower half of my body.
    Not sure but I feel *tingly*

• Options
    The holidays
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Business deal in another state going bad and your partner calling up and telling me after the sale I am on the hook for 18k.