Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate that as I get older my body is getting bigger except the one part I'd like to see get bigger?
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    What the frak double post.
  • Options
    I hate seeing a ton of cheap cigars take up space in my humidor.
    I just can't bring myself to toss them though.

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    That Toppers Pizza delivers until 3AM! C'Mon!!! I'm not really hungry, but after a few tall boys it's hard to resist!!! JERKS!
    lol what azzholes!!!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    Trying to enjoy the hot tub but the F'ing rain keeps coming in at an angle under the covered patio..no stick tonight.
    Back when I was married we had a nice hot tub and it was my nightly ritual, A big fat vodka and seven with a nice smoke,,AHHH the good ol days!!!
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Most driving situations don't piss me off too much. The one I hate is when Ma has a van full of kids and is up my bumper to pass,when I let her around, she just to goes the same speed I was already going. WTF!!!

Also hate getting passed by "raised" trucks when I'm in my car. The super loud cherry bomb is right next to my window on the way by...
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Telling salespeople the same da_mn thing over and over every friggin week !!! Its your job , its the rules , its how we operate ... get on board ! Its not new , its been a rule for years . Why do people feel the longer they work somewhere the less they have to follow the program .

I'm about tired of the eye rolls and mumbling . Maybe when I replace half of them with people who would be glad to do whats asked of them just to HAVE a job the rest will get the point . Da_mn it , so frustarating ... makes me really want to cuss !!!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    that the chiropractor told me that my spine and hips feel like those of a 76yr old man....
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    that the chiropractor told me that my spine and hips feel like those of a 76yr old man....
    Quit all the rough sex... lol.

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    ENFIDL:

Or have more of it
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    ENFIDL:

Then don't ask for it to be so rough ;) lmao!
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Damn. You and I might have the same problem. I can barely get out of bed or touch my toes anymore because of my back ever since I got out of the Army. I'm having the same problems as a 75 year old and I'm 25.
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    ENFIDL:
    Damn. You and I might have the same problem. I can barely get out of bed or touch my toes anymore because of my back ever since I got out of the Army. I'm having the same problems as a 75 year old and I'm 25.
    I feel ya man. I'm 26 and she said 76 lol I always get up and push through it but it never goes away. Although the adjustments today helped soooo much. I can turn my head without my neck grinding
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    wwhwang:
    ENFIDL:
    I feel ya man. I'm 26 and she said 76 lol I always get up and push through it but it never goes away. Although the adjustments today helped soooo much. I can turn my head without my neck grinding
    I'm with y'all! I loved my time in the Army (strange as that may seem to the uninitiated), but DA MN! I've already had the knee replacement, surgeon says the hip that hurts most is the GOOD one and the other one needs replacing, and my back has hurt EVERY SINGLE DAY since May of 1985! Not to mention the hands, too many frostbites, and the time that my right hand was caught between an 8 ton piece of equipment and an I-Beam, shoulder goes "crunch-crunch" every time it moves, etc. etc.,...Ah well, life is still good, and I know a LOT of people who had worse! Head up! Stiff upper lip and all! :/ Hang in there, guys, the best is yet to come, or so I hear :b
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Amos Umwhat:
    ENFIDL:
    wwhwang:
    ENFIDL:
    I'm with y'all! I loved my time in the Army (strange as that may seem to the uninitiated), but DA MN! I've already had the knee replacement, surgeon says the hip that hurts most is the GOOD one and the other one needs replacing, and my back has hurt EVERY SINGLE DAY since May of 1985! Not to mention the hands, too many frostbites, and the time that my right hand was caught between an 8 ton piece of equipment and an I-Beam, shoulder goes "crunch-crunch" every time it moves, etc. etc.,...Ah well, life is still good, and I know a LOT of people who had worse! Head up! Stiff upper lip and all! :/ Hang in there, guys, the best is yet to come, or so I hear :b
    Oh sure... one of those, glass half full guys. LMAO.

I hear you guy's. It takes me about 20 minutes in the morning to stand up straight. Most days are better then before the back surgery though, so I feel more fortunate then a lot of people you see who have obvious back problems. Once you've had a bad back... you can recognize that slanted or stooped position in a lot of other people as well.
  • Options
    The fact that I mixed up my schedule for my weekend shifts.
    And now that I look at it I was expected to cover from 6am Saturday to 8pm Sunday!!! And be back at work at 6am on Monday WTF!!!!

• Options
    When you catch people in their stupid lie. And they insist on continuing said lie.

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    bridesmaids, people who tell you the is the female version of the hangover are indeed telling the truth. Because like women this movie is not **** funny.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    bridesmaids, people who tell you the is the female version of the hangover are indeed telling the truth. Because like women this movie is not **** funny.
    I've seen funnier stories about cancer.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    How as soon as you're married, you're always the one that's wrong during every arguement even when the wife is clearly at fault.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    wwestern:
    I've seen funnier stories about cancer.
    I didn't know they did a female version?
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    Yep, just saw it last week and was actually looking forward to it. Just a typical chick flick with a couple of crude/funny scenes, that's about it. (a couple of the scenes were pretty damn funny, but they were pretty much what they already showed in the commercials anyway).
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    SNOW!!!!!
  • Options
    When I change my son's diaper, then 2 minutes later he blows it out again!
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    How as soon as you're married, you're always the one that's wrong during every arguement even when the wife is clearly at fault.
    I'm not looking forward to that.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    wwhwang:

That's the point I just turn around don't say a word walk away and go play video games or get a cigar. Usually the silence says more than anything you could say
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    wwhwang:
    You may want to tell your wife about how this very thing you mentioned played a huge factor in one of your friends 20+ year marriage ending recently.

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    stephen_hannibal:
    wwhwang:

Then dont DO that Stephen. If everything is going well for you and your woman, why do you need a ring or a piece of paper?

• Options
    The Sniper:
    wwhwang:
    You may want to tell your wife about how this very thing you mentioned played a huge factor in one of your friends 20+ year marriage ending recently.

Well Glen I'm glad to see you're in good spirits lol :p just razzin ya buddy.
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    stephen_hannibal:
    wwhwang:

Then dont DO that Stephen. If everything is going well for you and your woman, why do you need a ring or a piece of paper?

Ahem And tax break...