Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Where have all the Ty Cobbs gone ???
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Not to belabor a point but the last guy to come close to being a Ty Cobb got banned from baseball forever! Then they let all the hoodlums that bulked up on steroids to taint the HR records get away with it. Go figure.
  • Options
    I hate football this year !!! My damn Colts have more injuries than an ER at peak !!!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The fact that my contracted technician didn't show up.
    I'm going to make sure this f*cker is black listed with my company.

• Options
    Tyler Perry

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I dont hate my mother and sister-----but I do hate the $hit they do and put me in the middle of because my mother is just as immature as my 17 year old sister is. Add to that about 50 grand from life insurance for my father that my little sis wants to be a **** over-------and guess who gets to be in the middle of it?
  • Options
    The death of Steve Jobs.
    You will be missed.

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Tyler Perry

+1,000,000,000. He is the absolute least funny comedian I've ever seen.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    I dont hate my mother and sister-----but I do hate the $hit they do and put me in the middle of because my mother is just as immature as my 17 year old sister is. Add to that about 50 grand from life insurance for my father that my little sis wants to be a **** over-------and guess who gets to be in the middle of it?

You never really know someone until you split an inheritance with them - trust me - I know !!!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    When you tell yourself you wont buy any cigars for a while. Then you find some you "have" to have. DAMN IT!!! You know its bad when buyers remorse sets in before the deal is done.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    t_evan50:
    When you tell yourself you wont buy any cigars for a while. Then you find some you "have" to have. DAMN IT!!! You know its bad when buyers remorse sets in before the deal is done.
    +10... very true :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    d-robd-rob Posts: 61
    fla-gypsy:
    Not to belabor a point but the last guy to come close to being a Ty Cobb got banned from baseball forever! Then they let all the hoodlums that bulked up on steroids to taint the HR records get away with it. Go figure.
    Two words ~ George **** F*&(*$g Brett
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Tatajue--------focus on cigars being cigars Pete and not something we need to do a scavenger hunt to get. Its cute and fun at first, but it starts to get old when there are PLENTY of great sticks I can find without having to drive 400 miles, know the secret password, or sell my first born.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Tatajue--------focus on cigars being cigars Pete and not something we need to do a scavenger hunt to get. Its cute and fun at first, but it starts to get old when there are PLENTY of great sticks I can find without having to drive 400 miles, know the secret password, or sell my first born.
    On his Twitter account, he's pretty fed up with how they are going too... He's getting lots of angry responses and stuff... It may be on it's way out the whole monster series
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Joe f***ing Girardi.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cancer.

I told here about the problems I had on vacation recently, the topper was that when I got back to work one of my patients was a woman I've known for many years who was in ICU with end-stage ovarian cancer. She'd known about 2 weeks, died Tuesday of this week. She was trying to "get her stuff together" before seeking treatment, as she had no insurance. She had one of those Walmart-style McJobs, you know, 31 hours 59 minutes per week so that the company wouldn't have to bear the expense of insurance. Another of the working poor has passed. I'll miss her, as will her Mom, who she checked on and fed daily, and paid bills for weekly, and her boyfriend, who has multiple sclerosis and often can't really fend for himself without her. He was a carpenter, before his diagnosis. Not many benefits for him, either.
    Bummer!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Amos Umwhat:
    Cancer.

I told here about the problems I had on vacation recently, the topper was that when I got back to work one of my patients was a woman I've known for many years who was in ICU with end-stage ovarian cancer. She'd known about 2 weeks, died Tuesday of this week. She was trying to "get her stuff together" before seeking treatment, as she had no insurance. She had one of those Walmart-style McJobs, you know, 31 hours 59 minutes per week so that the company wouldn't have to bear the expense of insurance. Another of the working poor has passed. I'll miss her, as will her Mom, who she checked on and fed daily, and paid bills for weekly, and her boyfriend, who has multiple sclerosis and often can't really fend for himself without her. He was a carpenter, before his diagnosis. Not many benefits for him, either.
    Bummer!
    I'm really sorry to hear that brother. I'll be praying for her, them and you
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Amos Umwhat:
    Cancer.

Bummer!
    I'm really sorry to hear that brother. I'll be praying for her, them and you

+ 100 - Prayers for all involved . Companies that do that , have an employee work 31 hrs 59 mins so they get no benefits should have to pay a certain amt into a employee fund to help pay for med ins for these people . I have had a business in the past and although I'm usually very pro-business there is a line between humanity and profit , I don't think anyone can see it though . Very sad .

I believe this great country can do better, a lot better . I think we could set up a fair system that does not infringe on the rights of individuals to make free choices . Alternatives to those who would like a choice .
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Having to pay for my AC to be fixed when I'll only need it for maybe a week. Oh well at least its not 100 outside.
  • Options
    Hotel internet... I seriously get better speeds on my phone.

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Hotel internet... I seriously get better speeds on my phone.

Cant argue with you on that one...they have some crappy speeds.
  • Options
    My girlfriends car.
    The Ford Focus is the biggest piece of sh*t ever.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    My girlfriends car.

And kinda on the same note my girls driving. Seriously when I feel safer riding with my 18 year old brother who doesn't have a license that says volumes.

And god forbid I say something cause then I'm being a jerk.
    Excuse me for fearing for my life.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    stephen_hannibal:
    My girlfriends car.

And kinda on the same note my girls driving. Seriously when I feel safer riding with my 18 year old brother who doesn't have a license that says volumes.

Just a thought, that may also have something to do with the reliability of the Ford. Just saying. The last 5 vehicles I have purchased were Ford and all have been flawless.
  • Options
    This northeaster has been wearing us out for 4 days straight. Enough rain already!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Trying to enjoy the hot tub but the F'ing rain keeps coming in at an angle under the covered patio..no stick tonight.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    That Toppers Pizza delivers until 3AM! C'Mon!!! I'm not really hungry, but after a few tall boys it's hard to resist!!! JERKS!
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    stephen_hannibal:
    stephen_hannibal:
    My girlfriends car.

Just a thought, that may also have something to do with the reliability of the Ford. Just saying. The last 5 vehicles I have purchased were Ford and all have been flawless.
    Man I'm glad you've had good luck with them. I've had nothing but bad times with their vehicles. (and customer service)
    I think I'd rather drive Hyundai then buy another Ford.

• Options
    That my wife is home sick today ... sore throat , aches all over and throwing up to boot . Yikes !!!
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    That my wife is home sick today ... sore throat , aches all over and throwing up to boot . Yikes !!!
    sounds painful...