Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    ltherronltherron Posts: 60
    Overpowering perfume. Only place I have to smoke right now is a smoke pit and I can deal with the cigarette smell but when someone sits 10ft away from me and I can sell the perfume over my cigar, diesel fuel, and the cigarettes there is a problem
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    When my wife keeps whining about EVERYTHING for no reason.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    wwhwang:
    When my wife keeps whining about EVERYTHING for no reason.
    Aw ****... honeymoon's over! LOL

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    That I even bothered to come to work.
    I was supposed to be in at 8am I wated til 3pm just to make sure I wasn't waiting on someone else.
    ANNNNNNNDDDDDDD nothings done so I have to wait.

• Options
    My messy and imcompident boss
  • Options
    Fat people on Rascals. Come on! You ate and sat so long you have a hard time walking, now all you want to do is sit in an easy chair? Everywhere? Here's a reccomendation, stop shopping in the same store I do! I'm NOT getting out of your way! Get a walker and excercise some of that flab aw3ay while you buy your pork rinds!
  • Options
    Getting bad news...

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    stephen_hannibal:
    Getting bad news...

Everything ok brother?
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Getting bad news...

Everything ok brother?
    I don't know man...

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    ENFIDL:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Getting bad news...

Everything ok brother?
    I don't know man...

pm inbound
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    stephen_hannibal:
    ENFIDL:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Getting bad news...

Everything ok brother?
    I don't know man...

pm inbound
    Thanks man... replied.

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Hippiebrian:
    Fat people on Rascals. Come on! You ate and sat so long you have a hard time walking, now all you want to do is sit in an easy chair? Everywhere? Here's a reccomendation, stop shopping in the same store I do! I'm NOT getting out of your way! Get a walker and excercise some of that flab aw3ay while you buy your pork rinds!
    Im sorry man,, Im workin on it,,,lol But I like pork rinds,,,,no not really..I found out yesterday while watchin the history chnl that pork skin is used to make jelatin and is used in products like gummy bears and Jello..just some useless information I thought Id share
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    The Kid:
    Hippiebrian:
    Im sorry man,, Im workin on it,,,lol But I like pork rinds,,,,no not really..I found out yesterday while watchin the history chnl that pork skin is used to make jelatin and is used in products like gummy bears and Jello..just some useless information I thought Id share
    Gummy Bears F'ing rule.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Hippiebrian:
    This is why there is no gelatin in my diet.....just sayin
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    ENFIDL:
    The Kid:
    Hippiebrian:
    This is why there is no gelatin in my diet.....just sayin
    I like pork rinds AND gummy bears.... might have something to do with the fact that I'm 250lbs at only 5'10". LOL
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    There only being 24 hours in a day . I need many more to get handled what I need to get handled !!!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    stephen_hannibal:
    ENFIDL:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Getting bad news...

Everything ok brother?
    I don't know man...

pm inbound
    PM from me as well Stephen, hang in there brother.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    boydmcgowan:
    ENFIDL:
    stephen_hannibal:
    ENFIDL:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Getting bad news...

Everything ok brother?
    I don't know man...

pm inbound
    PM from me as well Stephen, hang in there brother.

Hope everything turns out ok brother .
  • Options
    Trying to help my mom with her computer.
    My mom: Where are all my pictures?
    Me: Where did you save them?
    Mom: What do you mean where did I save them? I didn't save them anywhere. They should be on this box. *Points to external hard drive*
    Me: *Shakes head and walks away*

I will never buy a computer for my mom again.

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Hate getting a cup of coffee at 3 am and reaching in the fridge and the coffee mate is all gone, just an empty plastic bottle. Sh1tty way to start my day. LOL.
  • Options
    I hate that one of our dogs can eat off the f'ing kitchen table while keeping her two front paws on the floor.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    The new Looney Tunes. They used to be funny. Now they're just crap.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Hippies. Preachy hypocrites who won't let the 60's go and think everyone needs to agree with them. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but it blows when I'm being forced to listen to their lectures/not allowed to leave for the 2 hr lecture
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    The new Looney Tunes. They used to be funny. Now they're just crap.
    +1,000,000,000 They have totally ruined Looney Tunes. I had high hopes for it but what garbage.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Being flashed by an 85 year old lady with a rash.

nasty.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    My F'n Job....

• Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    My F'n Job....

What????? what happened?
  • Options
    mfotis:
    stephen_hannibal:
    My F'n Job....

What????? what happened?
    I moved from a technical capacity to a sales management position in 09.
    It really pisses me off that I'm being sent to work at a location 100+ miles away because they need technical help.
    Not only that I have to stay there so I can work the weekend in a technical capacity.
    I'm fed up with things that aren't my responsibility or pertinent to my job title/description being dumped on me.

• Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    It's cuz you're the man!!!
  • Options
    mfotis:
    It's cuz you're the man!!!
    Thanks man... Sometimes I forget it's all about perspective.