Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    roland_7707:
    Being flashed by an 85 year old lady with a rash.

nasty.
    DD scraping the bottom of the barrel over on the Daily Hottie thread is he? LOL

• Options
    d-robd-rob Posts: 61
    Toilet paper punch through
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    d-rob:
    Stinky Pinky!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Lasabar:
    d-rob:
    Stinky Pinky!
    lmao!
  • Options
    I hate the fact that the Girlfriend's boss just called her (They are pretty close) and that the BOSS's wife just called saying that "She's been a bad girl and that the guy she was hanging out with just commited suicide" and then I have to be the one online right now listening to Police Scanners online to find out where the wife is. (GF has to work at 6AM so she has to sleep)

Once I find any info I have to wake up the GF, then she can call the BOSS and then he can figure out what happened (He can't get ahold of his wife and that the last call he had with her was when she was sobbing and then all he heard was sirens)

CRAZY NIGHT BOYS!!!!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    I hate the fact that the Girlfriend's boss just called her (They are pretty close) and that the BOSS's wife just called saying that "She's been a bad girl and that the guy she was hanging out with just commited suicide" and then I have to be the one online right now listening to Police Scanners online to find out where the wife is. (GF has to work at 6AM so she has to sleep)

Once I find any info I have to wake up the GF, then she can call the BOSS and then he can figure out what happened (He can't get ahold of his wife and that the last call he had with her was when she was sobbing and then all he heard was sirens)

CRAZY NIGHT BOYS!!!!
    Wow, that's nuts man! So his wife was out cheating on him and the dude she was cheating on him with killed himself?
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Lasabar:

CRAZY NIGHT BOYS!!!!
    Wow, that's nuts man! So his wife was out cheating on him and the dude she was cheating on him with killed himself?
    According to my 3rd party assessment, yes..... And the husband is drunk at home (he was with his wife earlier, but left the bar due to intoxication) freaking out for the Cops grabbed the wife's phone while she was sobbing and hung up, now when he texts/calls no one answers...

And I'm stuck listening to Milwaukee County Police Scanner trying to find info for when the husband calls they say they "Can't Release Information at this time" to him...
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    ENFIDL:
    Lasabar:

CRAZY NIGHT BOYS!!!!
    According to my 3rd party assessment, yes..... And the husband is drunk at home (he was with his wife earlier, but left the bar due to intoxication) freaking out for the Cops grabbed the wife's phone while she was sobbing and hung up, now when he texts/calls no one answers...

And I'm stuck listening to Milwaukee County Police Scanner trying to find info for when the husband calls they say they "Can't Release Information at this time" to him...
    That is terrible. I can't imagine what he must be going through right now. Finding out that she is messing around on him and then all that other stuff that happened on top. Terrible
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's messed up bro, I'd hate to be in your position.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    That my hard drive with all my zeppelin records self-destructed!

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    That my hard drive with all my zeppelin records self-destructed!

pm inbound homie - Snipey to the rescue!!! :-)

• Options
    Being told to call back in an hour. Calling back in an hour and holding for 15 min only to find out the person I was holding for is no longer in….
  • Options
    ltherron:
    Being told to call back in an hour. Calling back in an hour and holding for 15 min only to find out the person I was holding for is no longer in….
    "Hello, my name Peggy..." LOL

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    deciding which cigars are gonna have to wait till next month to be purchased...
  • Options
    It is not my week with technology. The SuperDrive on the MBP no longer reads discs.
    Software failure go.

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    @*&%*$#@ as_ss wipe Bit_ch my dad was married to before he passed and everything she did to him . I swear to God when this worthless biotch passes herself I will promise you I will drink a bottle of wine and pi_ss as much of it as I can on this *** - #@!#$@!&%$#@!!@#$%&* piece of worthless ****'s grave as I can !!!
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Getting a call from my wife saying that she hit the car in front of her. She's ok, which is the important thing, but seriously? How the hell are we going to afford repairs and the upcoming insurance premium hike?
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    gmill880:
    @*&%*$#@ as_ss wipe Bit_ch my dad was married to before he passed and everything she did to him . I swear to God when this worthless biotch passes herself I will promise you I will drink a bottle of wine and pi_ss as much of it as I can on this *** - #@!#$@!&%$#@!!@#$%&* piece of worthless ****'s grave as I can !!!
    Been there, done that, same situation as you. Living well is the best revenge, my friend; there's a Final Judgement waiting for her sins; I say light up a cigar in honor of your dad and promise him not to repeat his mistake. Marry your best friend, not someone you just like to f*ck.

On-topic: Ron Paul. He's against a border fence because "it might be used to keep Americans in", he's against air conditioning for the troops, thinking their suffering means anything to the top brass, he thinks 9/11 was America's fault, and thinks the entire Arab world, with no exceptions hates America. F*cktard just doesn't quite convey how retarded he is. No wonder he's tying for last in the polls - Must be nice to base your entire campaign on bumper sticker slogans, knowing you're not responsible for anything.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    gmill880:
    Been there, done that, same situation as you. Living well is the best revenge, my friend; there's a Final Judgement waiting for her sins; I say light up a cigar in honor of your dad and promise him not to repeat his mistake. Marry your best friend, not someone you just like to f*ck.

On-topic: Ron Paul. He's against a border fence because "it might be used to keep Americans in", he's against air conditioning for the troops, thinking their suffering means anything to the top brass, he thinks 9/11 was America's fault, and thinks the entire Arab world, with no exceptions hates America. F*cktard just doesn't quite convey how retarded he is. No wonder he's tying for last in the polls - Must be nice to base your entire campaign on bumper sticker slogans, knowing you're not responsible for anything.
    How do you do this? You get the first thing right, dead right, then you show just how stupid only you can be. Mystifying!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Amos Umwhat:
    xmacro:
    gmill880:

How do you do this? You get the first thing right, dead right, then you show just how stupid only you can be. Mystifying!
    It's the exact same conundrum I have with you. You make a great post that I can't quibble with at all, then post something I can't agree with on any level.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    On topic: I hate how these poor animals are forced into the will of others by being made to wear such apparatus. The animal could buck it's master, but alas it's spirit has been broken.

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Political threads on the cigar forum
  • Options
    wwestern:
    On topic: I hate how these poor animals are forced into the will of others by being made to wear such apparatus. The animal could buck it's master, but alas it's spirit has been broken.

LOL!
  • Options
    I hate calling customer service, and having to talk to computer prompts for 20 minutes before getting to speak to a real person...
  • Options
    HR. The HR where I work is so terrible it's not even comical anymore. It's just tragic
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    Getting a call from my wife saying that she hit the car in front of her. She's ok, which is the important thing, but seriously? How the hell are we going to afford repairs and the upcoming insurance premium hike?
    I really hate to hear that Wayne! I'm glad to hear she's ok. I guess you'll have to bust out your old pt shorts and start flippin tricks on the corner lol
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    wwhwang:
    I really hate to hear that Wayne! I'm glad to hear she's ok. I guess you'll have to bust out your old pt shorts and start flippin tricks on the corner lol
    Lol... Wayne you have messages sir.

• Options
    That I can't make or receive calls on my phone.
    *** At&t

• Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    stephen_hannibal:
    *** At&t

When did you start having that problem ? My wife and I have At&t and we started having this problem like 2 - 3 weeks ago also. Damn phone works everywhere except when I get home. I've called them like 4 times. First they tried to tell me it was my phone. I told them why the hell would my wifes phone have the excact same problem and she has a brand new phone. Now they're telling me it's a problem with one tower and they don't know when it'll be fixed. I told those f*ckers if they don't have this **** fixed by then end of next week I'm switching companies.
  • Options
    amz1301:
    stephen_hannibal:
    *** At&t

When did you start having that problem ? My wife and I have At&t and we started having this problem like 2 - 3 weeks ago also. Damn phone works everywhere except when I get home. I've called them like 4 times. First they tried to tell me it was my phone. I told them why the hell would my wifes phone have the excact same problem and she has a brand new phone. Now they're telling me it's a problem with one tower and they don't know when it'll be fixed. I told those f*ckers if they don't have this **** fixed by then end of next week I'm switching companies.
    It was only today. I called the lady and she told me they're upgrading the 4g network today.
    I couldn't make calls all morning it started working earlier this evening so I'm back to normal.