Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I hate the fact that my belongings from the deployment, to include both my Humidors are still stuck in Germany because my supply guy couldn't fill out one shipping document correctly. Now my cigars are sitting in bags awaiting their humidor. Guess I will have to put them in the cooler now. Just rediculous that someone can't do a simple thing like their job, and I have to be the one who gets shafted.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Lakota72:
    I hate the fact that my belongings from the deployment, to include both my Humidors are still stuck in Germany because my supply guy couldn't fill out one shipping document correctly. Now my cigars are sitting in bags awaiting their humidor. Guess I will have to put them in the cooler now. Just rediculous that someone can't do a simple thing like their job, and I have to be the one who gets shafted.
    I feel for ya Lakota. I know exactly how you feel. That's all I'm going to say about that .
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Getting tossed under the bus.
    I'll be working on my r
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Getting tossed under the bus by my boss.
    I'll be working on my r
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Getting tossed under the bus by my boss.
    I'll be working on my r
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I hate that I wasn't paying attention to my kegerator and one of my kegs froze... WTF....
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Being called out in public when a simple email would have sufficed....
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Having bad gas at work and the beano is not helping. maybe tmi.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Having bad gas at work and the beano is not helping. maybe tmi.
    i walk into the office at my restaurant yesterday and i say to one of the other managers, "man, it is smelly in here"
    he replies, "sorry man, i just started a fiber regiment."

no bueno.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    I hate that I wasn't paying attention to my kegerator and one of my kegs froze... WTF....
    Beer slushies anyone?
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    j0z3r:
    Jetmech_63:
    Beer slushies anyone?
    As hot and humid as it is here, I'm down.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    When the person you try to help has complete lack of confidence and gives up before they even start towards their goal. What's the point of me helping if they don't give a sh*t?
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Liars !!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Liars !!!!!!!!!!
    Gene !! Where the heck have you been? Yeah, liars suck.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    gmill880:
    Liars !!!!!!!!!!

Hey Bro ! PM coming to ya !
  • Options
    gmill880:
    laker1963:
    gmill880:
    Liars !!!!!!!!!!

Back at you Gene.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    First, let me go ahead an apologize now for the length of this post. I must say I am simply venting and am just down right pissed off.

As many of you know I just got home from being over in Germany. Well, since I was an augmentee to the unit, I was able to get my personal belongings shipped back to my home unit via FedEx.

Well, my supply Sgt. said everything was taken care of all forms were complete and I was good to go. So, I watched my things get fork lifted on a truck and taken away. I was expecting to get home and go straight to my unit to pick up my belongings.

All my belongings are still stuck in Germany! As a matter of fact, due to the fact that the supply guy didn't fill out the correct paperwork, my stuff was returned to where I was stationed!

What this all boils down to is that both humidors and a neccessary humidification equipment is in that box. So, this means that I am up a creek without a paddle and am having to start a cooler. Is this a bad thing? Not really since I have wanted to start a cooler but the main issue is that I want my humidors and hygrometers dammit!
  • Options
    laker1963:
    gmill880:
    laker1963:
    gmill880:
    Liars !!!!!!!!!!

Back at you Gene.

And returned sir !!!
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    laker1963:
    gmill880:
    laker1963:
    gmill880:
    Liars !!!!!!!!!!

Back at you Gene.

And returned sir !!!
    Good to see you posting, hope everything is good or at least getting better for you and your family.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    The fact that I only have 3 cigars left.

HATE IT!
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Luko:
    gmill880:
    laker1963:
    gmill880:
    laker1963:
    gmill880:
    Liars !!!!!!!!!!

Back at you Gene.

And returned sir !!!
    Good to see you posting, hope everything is good or at least getting better for you and your family.

hANGIN IN - THANKS MAN
  • Options
    roland_7707:
    The fact that I only have 3 cigars left.

HATE IT!
    You got me beat, Im burning a carlos torano exodus right now which means I only have one in the humidor. This, i hate. Between trying to smoke down some inventory and money being tight, I let things get away from me. Time to place an order real soon.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Sitting on my porch trying to enjoy a Triple Maduro and being pestered for an hour and a half by mosquitos....
  • Options
    Losing our power for the evening. Luckily, I have awesome neighbors and we randomly just congregated and started drinking beer. As far as the beer, well it started ok and went to hell. We had a few yuenglings then downgraded to bud light before completely devolving to Miller Lite. Sorry lassy, but that beer is the most bland crap and I almost wanted to sop drinking ranted than drink that. Almost.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Luko:
    Losing our power for the evening. Luckily, I have awesome neighbors and we randomly just congregated and started drinking beer. As far as the beer, well it started ok and went to hell. We had a few yuenglings then downgraded to bud light before completely devolving to Miller Lite. Sorry lassy, but that beer is the most bland crap and I almost wanted to sop drinking ranted than drink that. Almost.
    Miller Lite is the Female of the Beer world...
    The Hot Blonde that is Super ****
    The Fat Girl of the Group
    The nerdy One-Night-Stand
    The Rebound girl
    The Virgin
    The one that made you itch....

Miller Lite is all of these girls... Some may like 'em, Some may Tolerate them and Some are quite disgusted... BUT, We've all **** 'em!

Miller Lite is always there for you, doesn't ask much from you... But when your power goes out, and Miller Lite KNOWS that you're gonna talk bad about it afterwards... It still is there to be shoveled down your Gullet!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    Luko:
    Miller Lite is the Female of the Beer world...
    The Hot Blonde that is Super ****
    The Fat Girl of the Group
    The nerdy One-Night-Stand
    The Rebound girl
    The Virgin
    The one that made you itch....

Miller Lite is all of these girls... Some may like 'em, Some may Tolerate them and Some are quite disgusted... BUT, We've all **** 'em!

Miller Lite is always there for you, doesn't ask much from you... But when your power goes out, and Miller Lite KNOWS that you're gonna talk bad about it afterwards... It still is there to be shoveled down your Gullet!
    Yeah, I guess I went hoggin tonight.
  • Options
    That my boss booked me for two meeting at the same time... after my shift.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:

Stephen have you got yourself a new job in the last year or so?

You seem to be on here all the time talking about your boss.

What do you do? Go around and do your own interviewing. When you find the biggest as$hole you can find and then tell yourself...YES, this is the man I want to work for, their perfect!! LMAO

Oh, and if you haven't got a new job in the last year or so... you need to go find one LMAO.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    stephen_hannibal:

Stephen have you got yourself a new job in the last year or so?

You seem to be on here all the time talking about your boss.

What do you do? Go around and do your own interviewing. When you find the biggest as$hole you can find and then tell yourself...YES, this is the man I want to work for, their perfect!! LMAO

Oh, and if you haven't got a new job in the last year or so... you need to go find one LMAO.
    I got a "promotion" recently and had to move to a new office.
    I have no way of putting it delicately... the guy in charge here doesn't know how to sell a service.
    The regional sales director flat out told me we put you here to make sure these company guidelines are followed. It's just a major pain in the ass when the guy with the higher position wants to continue doing things ineffectively.

As for the new job thing... praying and applying lol.

• Options
    Would I be a douche if I just skip to the end?

I WANT THE **** APOCALYPSE TO DECEND UPON MAN, TO BURN THE FIELDS, LAY WASTE THE CITIES.
    I WANT THIS PLANET TO BREAK ACROSS THE BLEAKNESS AND VACUM OF SPACE!!!!