Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Or, we can just give them Montana. A state for everyone, and everyone in their state. It would make more sense to give them Rhode Island, I know, because it's small enough to move so slowly. But it would be hilarious to see them navigate their way around Montana at a snail's pace; too hilarious to deny its existence.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate wanting to pull the trigger and buy more and more cigars..but knowing that I shouldnt! AHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Or, we can just give them Montana. A state for everyone, and everyone in their state. It would make more sense to give them Rhode Island, I know, because it's small enough to move so slowly. But it would be hilarious to see them navigate their way around Montana at a snail's pace; too hilarious to deny its existence.
    They would survive maybe a week at most. :D
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Being from Montana, I would have to strenously object! I believe a more appropriate choice would be Wyoming. Having to deal with Wyoming drivers almost daily, I believe most of them have already been transplanted there anyway, so they should feel right at home.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    State Farm
    That company is f*cking evil...

• Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    On that note, I'll say all car insurance companies, especially here in Massachusetts.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    These mother fuc*in posties that start the job at $24/hour, major sick time and benefits and these fuc*s won't force their union to accept the contract....look at what good its gonna do ya, ya fuc*s, you're about to get *** slapped by the gov't and get less then what was offered...
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    The **** drivers in New Orleans. Use your damn directional lights instead of cutting 3 lanes of traffic. If they're not doing that, they're parked in the middle of the damn road blocking all traffic because they don't want to pay 5 bucks for parking.
  • Options
    looking at rings with my GF.

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Uncaring douchebags who go back on there word and f things up and hurt people
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    People with no firearms experience and very little sense who want to " hold " your guns . The damn older I get the less patience I have .

And my favorite question from people : Do you keep them loaded ? Me : Why , Yes , as a matter of fact , I do keep them loaded . Do you know what an unloaded gun is called ? A club ... duh .

My weapons are personal to me . I take damn good care of them and expect , if called upon , they will return the favor . I'm just sayin ...
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    +1
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    People with no firearms experience and very little sense who want to " hold " your guns . The damn older I get the less patience I have .

And my favorite question from people : Do you keep them loaded ? Me : Why , Yes , as a matter of fact , I do keep them loaded . Do you know what an unloaded gun is called ? A club ... duh .

My weapons are personal to me . I take damn good care of them and expect , if called upon , they will return the favor . I'm just sayin ...
    Ever have someone hold one of em side ways? It was about 5 minutes after that I said "Well it's getting late guys thanks for coming." My wifes dumbass friends and their husbands I have to put up with.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Being stared at by cigarette smokers
  • Options
    Were they undressing you with their eyes?
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    The **** pieces of **** at state farm, the **** pieces of **** state troopers, and the **** state of Maryland.
    I hope everyone of you bastards get to watch your families die.

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    The **** pieces of **** at state farm, the **** pieces of **** state troopers, and the **** state of Maryland.

glad to see you back home in your thread brother.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    stephen_hannibal:

..now, I can understand the state farm guy, and I can understand the state troopers... but, the ENTIRE state of Maryland ? This requires an explanation.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate when people borrow my stuff and keep it so. Long I got to borrow it back.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    roland_7707:
    Were they undressing you with their eyes?

nah, I think it was just stick envy!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    wwestern:
    stephen_hannibal:

LOL The King is back! Long live the King! Only our beloved Hannibal can get so torqued up as to wish genocide on an entire state.

But if you're gonna, Ive gotta agree that he picked a good candidate with Maryland. LOL

• Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    That I got a damn ticket on the way in to work today after a $h!tty week.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I'm originally from MD, that place sucks. Nuke away Stephen!
    on another note, I hate when my wife **** constantly.....about everything...WTF? Is it really necessary to be a condesending **** 24/7. And she wonders why I have cigars as a hobby...
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hot weather in Texas this time of year.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    That my sister-in-law decided that she didn't need permission to take stuff from my wife when we were in the US. That and she used the house as a hotel for her friend

When my wife found out, oh boy. She chewed her ass out 3 ways til Sunday. Got it all sorted out now. hate that "enlightened" teenager crap.
  • Options
    We live in the country on a dirt road and last night walking my dog, these idiots come flying down the road from behind me, slam on their breaks, dust everywhere, I can't inhale, Superman, my dog, going crazy, they try and get out to pet him i guess, beer cans falling everywhere. "thats the biggest dam dog I'v ever seen" in slurred speech
    He is still going insane, I tell them that he does not like strangers, when they finally leave, they peel out, rocks and more dust going everywhere. friggin pissed me off. I have no problems with rednecks, I am one, but drunk white trash with no regard for others infuriates me.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    wwhwang:
    That my sister-in-law decided that she didn't need permission to take stuff from my wife when we were in the US. That and she used the house as a hotel for her friend

When my wife found out, oh boy. She chewed her ass out 3 ways til Sunday. Got it all sorted out now. hate that "enlightened" teenager crap.
    Hope your wife turned her sister's lights OUT brother. LOL Drop me a pm sometime and let me know how your vacation on the correct side of the border went sometime Wayne!

• Options
    Having no power from 630pm-130am last night..wtf??
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Dude those storms were intense.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Dude those storms were intense.

Hells yes they were.