Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Dandelions!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Waiting for lawyers and banks to do paperwork......
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tons of stinking seaweed on our beaches
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Waiting for the mail over here. Not so bad incoming. Outgoing, I mailed out some cigars that will be well aged before they get to the recipients!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    SINUS INFECTION ON MY DAYS OFF!!! No cigars and my head hurting like a mother f*cker for 3 days straight!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Audio-technica Headphones... Thanks for the expensive piece of sh*t you pr*cks!!!!

• Options
    F**k the engineers at Microsoft! Windows7 is some sh*t!!!

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    It seems as if Stephen is in electronic revolution!
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Little punk @ss computer hackers who hack into your paypal account and charge a bunch of sh*t to your credit card then you have to spend months straightening it out. The worst thing is you can never find them and give them the justice they deserve by dragging them up and down the streets by their balls.
  • Options
    bige1371bige1371 Posts: 196
    For some reason every time I make an investment I get screwed (ie bought a used car 2002 and the tranny went 2 1/2 months later -$2400, bought a bunch of Yankees Red Sox tickets for resale and lost money -$400 how does this happen?, puchased a bunch of gold when it was $1550 an ounce now it's less than $1500 -$? too much) WTF?
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My AT&T DSL. It hasn't worked right for 3 years and they are finally coming out to try to fix it after several hundred phone calls.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I've always been the Optimist.... I've always been the guy to say "EVERYTHING'S OKAY!!! AHAH!"

But right now.... RIGHT F*cking NOW.... I hate... Abhor... DREAD my BOSS!!!

I consider myself a understanding, caring and friendly Manager.... MY BOSS, On the Otherhand.... I think honestly enjoys the fact of being a Pr*ck....

Ugh..........
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    I've always been the Optimist.... I've always been the guy to say "EVERYTHING'S OKAY!!! AHAH!"

But right now.... RIGHT F*cking NOW.... I hate... Abhor... DREAD my BOSS!!!

I consider myself a understanding, caring and friendly Manager.... MY BOSS, On the Otherhand.... I think honestly enjoys the fact of being a Pr*ck....

Ugh..........
    We all have days like that Lassie.. Just keep doing the best you can. It will pass.
  • Options
    klgoldmanklgoldman Posts: 176
    amz1301:
    Little punk @ss computer hackers who hack into your paypal account and charge a bunch of sh*t to your credit card then you have to spend months straightening it out. The worst thing is you can never find them and give them the justice they deserve by dragging them up and down the streets by their balls.
    This happened to me about a year ago. I'm STILL cleaning up this mess! I feel your pain here.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure I posted this last year, but its worth saying again! I **** HATE AMERICAN IDOL!!!!
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    I'm pretty sure I posted this last year, but its worth saying again! I **** HATE AMERICAN IDOL!!!!
    Only another week or two lol
    If I have to watch this *** again I'm canceling the cable.
  • Options
    wwestern:
    PuroFreak:
    Only another week or two lol
    If I have to watch this *** again I'm canceling the cable.
    It makes me glad I work on the nights it is on so I don't run across it by mistake while flipping through channels. LoL
  • Options
    Stupid ass Orioles fans that shout O!!! during the National Anthem. I noticed it several times in the past but today it just touched a nerve. It's not the Baltimore Orioles national anthem it the United States National Anthem. You should be standing silently with your cap removed untill the Anthem is over then you can say whatever the Eff you want.
  • Options
    bige1371:
    Stupid ass Orioles fans that shout O!!! during the National Anthem. I noticed it several times in the past but today it just touched a nerve. It's not the Baltimore Orioles national anthem it the United States National Anthem. You should be standing silently with your cap removed untill the Anthem is over then you can say whatever the Eff you want.

Not an O's fan even though I live in Baltimore, just can't get into baseball, Ravens diifferent story, but don't the lyrics from the star spangled banner come from a poem Francis Scott Key wrote after witnessing the bombing of Fort McHenry in Baltimore.

You can still hate it though, LOL
  • Options
    Your right AMZ but I still hate it lol. I think if I lived in Baltimore I wouldn't be able to get into baseball either.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Conversations about Isreal and Palestine....unless the somewhere in the conversation is "Why dont we stay out of international affairs more often".
  • Options
    AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Posts: 406
    I just realized that i hate the idiots that put a giant sticker of the shape of their home state to the back of the cars/truck rear view window. Telling the whole planet that they are from that state! Even more gay is when it says H-Town (as to say they are from Houston). I see that way too often here in San Diego.
  • Options
    All this hype and people going crazy on the news about oprahs last show. Who the f@ck cares.
  • Options
    amz1301:
    All this hype and people going crazy on the news about oprahs last show. Who the f@ck cares.
    What's oprah?

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    AQUADGIO1200:
    I just realized that i hate the idiots that put a giant sticker of the shape of their home state to the back of the cars/truck rear view window. Telling the whole planet that they are from that state! Even more gay is when it says H-Town (as to say they are from Houston). I see that way too often here in San Diego.
    When I lived in AZ, every other vehicle had a "SoCal" sticker on it...
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    Exactly...oprah winfrey, talk show host
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    amz1301:
    What's oprah?

I think it's one of the Amazonian gods, the most powerful of all of them. It was believed that it could control the minds of millions of women, from all different walks of life, with naught but a single talk show.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Feet---------------------nuf said
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I am currently watching a mini-marathon of the last three weeks of American Idol... My Girlfriend HAS to watch it for the finale is tomorrow....

So I don't know what I hate, American Idol or my Girlfriend....

Don't think I'm going to answer this
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    I am currently watching a mini-marathon of the last three weeks of American Idol... My Girlfriend HAS to watch it for the finale is tomorrow....

So I don't know what I hate, American Idol or my Girlfriend....

Don't think I'm going to answer this

I feel your pain. When the wife puts that on I get outta there quick. Could be worse though, it least it's not the bachelor or bachelorette. When ever I even here that come on I get sick to my stomach.