Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    Ken Light:
    I hate my boss. I use my real name on here and he might google this, but f*** it. He lectures me to go faster and lectures me to work on multiple projects at once one day, and then the next he lectures me to slow down and be more careful and to focus on one thing at a time. F***!!!!

1st Ammendment rights, my brother. Say what you want! I know I'm not a fan of my boss either!
    LoL I don't think you can plead the first to get out of being fired! But I'm sure he doesn't search for me online...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    skweekz:
    Ken Light:
    I hate my boss. I use my real name on here and he might google this, but f*** it. He lectures me to go faster and lectures me to work on multiple projects at once one day, and then the next he lectures me to slow down and be more careful and to focus on one thing at a time. F***!!!!

1st Ammendment rights, my brother. Say what you want! I know I'm not a fan of my boss either!
    LoL I don't think you can plead the first to get out of being fired! But I'm sure he doesn't search for me online...
    Wow Ken....
    I never expected this from you... It's me your Boss, and I want to see you in my office tomorrow morning, you'll be recieving a completely NEW lecture...

Holy **** though.... Could you imagine that I actually AM people's boss' in real life!?
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Ken Light:
    skweekz:
    Ken Light:

You'd be surprised how many companies do online searches for their employee's names

I hate waiting for Portal 2 to come out

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    The owner of the company I work for, The Ides are marching you mother fu*ker....
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    skweekz:
    Ken Light:

Worker Rights Extend to Facebook, Labor Board Says

This is something we've had discussion about where I work.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    skweekz:
    Ken Light:
    skweekz:
    Ken Light:

Worker Rights Extend to Facebook, Labor Board Says

This is something we've had discussion about where I work.
    Old article; here's how the whole thing ended up: http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/worker-fired-over-facebook-comment-settles-lawsuit/

Case was settled quietly, but the woman isn't returning to work.

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Ken Light:
    skweekz:
    Ken Light:

Wow Ken....
    I never expected this from you... It's me your Boss, and I want to see you in my office tomorrow morning, you'll be recieving a completely NEW lecture...

Holy **** though.... Could you imagine that I actually AM people's boss' in real life!?
    Hahahahaha Lassie, you have wayyyy too good a sense of humor to make me think for a second you're my boss
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    I **** hate NCOes that praise you all the time because of what a good job you do, not making any exceptions, sticking to the SOP, taking the hard right over the easy wrong, etc., etc. But then they flip the script on you when it is time for you to make a **** exception for them and they get all butt hurt because you are doing the right thing and they want to do it their **** way!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I hate the oil speculators, oil compainies, OPEC and all the rest. This new rise in gas prices is killing my work budget. Hell, I hate that the government won't do a damn thing about it either. Play nice in the middle east, drill more here and work with Canada for more drilling. Keep those prices down so the money I put into my workers pocket stay there and doesn't go for gas!!
  • Options
    The weather right now... I've had one cigar to kick of the smoking season, and since then we've had multiple inches of snow, harsh wind and it's around 40*F right now.... Grrrrrr
  • Options
    The fact that I just found out that Palate only has one "L"
    Since I can remember I've been doing it PALLATE and the spell checker in my browser always underlines it as wrong, but I always thought it didn't know the word...

I'm dumb.......
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    That I just checked my humidors and saw my humidity had spiked up to 78!!!!!
    Did not see that coming!

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    That last week at work before vacation....time drags on and on and on and on.....
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    Did not see that coming!

What do you think made that happen? Weather? or you've been sweating a whole bunch in front of your humi's????
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Did not see that coming!

What do you think made that happen? Weather? or you've been sweating a whole bunch in front of your humi's????
    It's been thunderstorming for the past week.
    but that's still a huge jump I try to keep everything at 65.

• Options
    Just finding my PSP and trying to hack it... wait....

• Options
    Once again bestbuy suck a bag o d*ck!
    I hate that f*cking company.

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Pop culture
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

Stephen you have some of the greatest post ever!! LOL
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    stephen_hannibal:

Dont you WORK for that company dude?

• Options
    The Sniper:
    stephen_hannibal:

No... I sell professional AV services.

The people who own my soul.
    Photos of some of the past events

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    The Sniper:
    stephen_hannibal:

No... I sell professional AV services.

The people who own my soul.
    Photos of some of the past events

Gotcha - my bad.

• Options
    The Sniper:
    stephen_hannibal:

No..... That'd be me!
  • Options
    Resigning from my job and the owner won't accept my resignation, guess he'll be wondering why I don't show up anymore lol
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    Resigning from my job and the owner won't accept my resignation, guess he'll be wondering why I don't show up anymore lol
    HAHA!
    "I quit"
    "No you don't"
    "Yes, yes I do... I Quit"
    "No you don't"

(Monday Morning)Hey!.... Where is HE?!?!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    Diamondog:
    HAHA!
    "I quit"
    "No you don't"
    "Yes, yes I do... I Quit"
    "No you don't"

(Monday Morning)Hey!.... Where is HE?!?!
    lol
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I got an email when I got to work that just really pissed me off and made me want to step up my efforts to find another job and get the f*ck out of this place! Lying ass petty co-workers just piss me off! I've sent out my resume to 15+ companies... Please let me find something soon...
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    The Sniper:
    stephen_hannibal:

No..... That'd be me!
    (in most deadpan voice possible...)

stephen hannibal hates you... LOL
    <br
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    OOOOO! Is that a DIAMONDOG "Shove It!" thread I see on the horizon? LOL

• Options
    PuroFreak:
    I got an email when I got to work that just really pissed me off and made me want to step up my efforts to find another job and get the f*ck out of this place! Lying ass petty co-workers just piss me off! I've sent out my resume to 15+ companies... Please let me find something soon...
    Hope you pick up something soon amigo. Few things worse than being miserable for eight hours a day, day after after day....

My blood pressure probably dropped 40 points on my last day at my previous job - cant wait for you to know what that feels like too! Hang tough man, hang tough...