Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Vulchor:
    Just noticed a little spat about the 262's. Not trying to siir up again, and not saying anything about Snake....but I too do not like the 262. The cigars are overpriced for the flavor and the whoile thing seems gimmicky. I love boutique brands, but when its Twitter, contests, and it feels like an easter egg hunt for cigar smokers....just gimme a Fuente.
    +1. Not only am I over this brand, Im sick of hearing about it on the forums. I dont know why people who normally wouldnt even say the name of any of CCom's online competitors are always jumping up and down going "262! 262! Look at us! 262!" and figuring thats OK???

+1 back to you on all accounts. Didnt want to be the one to say it either, and hey its everyones forum so whatever, but seems odd using this forum as a springboard for another cigar website.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Not having enough money to buy all the cigars I want to buy today, right now.... I'll have more tomorrow, but there's a jam today!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Not having enough money to buy all the cigars I wast to buy today, right now.... I'll have more tomorrow, but there's a jam today!
    I can never find anything good on there. Every time I look at it, it's the same old crap. I'm sure there's good stuff on there, but I never seem to look at it when it's on.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Ya, most things on there seem to be 5 bucks over what I want to pay for them. With that said, I have spent my fair share on some sticks there.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    My sister in law. Who the hell steals other people's dinners and gives it to their "friend" that does nothing but mooch? If not for delivery, my wife and I would have to go hungry tonight.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    My sister in law. Who the hell steals other people's dinners and gives it to their "friend" that does nothing but mooch? If not for delivery, my wife and I would have to go hungry tonight.
    Good grief! I'm guessing changing the locks is in order?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    wwhwang:
    Your sister in law lives in Canada? If not, DEPORT HER! :-)

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    **** packaging for tubo cigars. Just got a GOF tubo in the uber premium pass, only to find out the damn thing had mold on it; looked into it more this morning and found the mold had spread to the foot and inside the filler. Total loss because of **** packaging on the part of GOF.

I've had plenty of Cohiba tubo's before and never encountered this problem; but for whatever reason, the GOF's seem susceptible to this shi!t

EDIT - I also HATE the damn censoring on this forum; we're adults who can drink and smoke, but we still need to be censored?!
  • Options
    **** yes, Macro!!!
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I hate that the first Saturday for college football is still 142 days away!!!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Working nights!

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Vulchor:
    The Sniper:
    Vulchor:
    Just noticed a little spat about the 262's. Not trying to siir up again, and not saying anything about Snake....but I too do not like the 262. The cigars are overpriced for the flavor and the whoile thing seems gimmicky. I love boutique brands, but when its Twitter, contests, and it feels like an easter egg hunt for cigar smokers....just gimme a Fuente.
    +1. Not only am I over this brand, Im sick of hearing about it on the forums. I dont know why people who normally wouldnt even say the name of any of CCom's online competitors are always jumping up and down going "262! 262! Look at us! 262!" and figuring thats OK???

+1 back to you on all accounts. Didnt want to be the one to say it either, and hey its everyones forum so whatever, but seems odd using this forum as a springboard for another cigar website.
    + 2
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Having a very expensive order scooped by customs. Man I usually have great luck right around my birthday, Not this year. I had an order with several boxes and some singles (my San Lotanos Maddy's even) but they never made it thru customs. The only sticks which survived out of the whole order were the ones I gifted to the forward shipper. Right now there are a bunch of Canada Border Services **** who are enjoying a good stick on me. What a **** day !
  • Options
    Please tell me this wasnt me Doug
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    Having a very expensive order scooped by customs. Man I usually have great luck right around my birthday, Not this year. I had an order with several boxes and some singles (my San Lotanos Maddy's even) but they never made it thru customs. The only sticks which survived out of the whole order were the ones I gifted to the forward shipper. Right now there are a bunch of Canada Border Services **** who are enjoying a good stick on me. What a **** day !
    They just take your sticks? Are they illegal there, or am I missing something?
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    laker1963:
    How do you know these got hijacked? Because its taking so long? If so, I had a pkg take nearly 1 month to get to me and thought the same...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Does it have something to do with no " Duty Paid" label on the box ? Someone has to pay for that Health Care Plan. To bad it's the cigar smoker.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The fact that I just got a notice that my insurance is going up because of an accident in january.
    To the **** YELLOWTOOTHED **** SON OF A DRUGGED OUT **** Who hit me and kept driving I hope you and your loved ones burn in hell.

Not only that, I hope you get to watch your children die first...

• Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    stephen_hannibal:
    The fact that I just got a notice that my insurance is going up because of an accident in january.
    To the **** YELLOWTOOTHED **** SON OF A DRUGGED OUT **** Who hit me and kept driving I hope you and your loved ones burn in hell.

Not only that, I hope you get to watch your children die first...

Damn.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Wow Stephen... Your Insurance company sounds likes it's being rough on you. Was that the only claim you've had with them . Shop that policy. Or tell them that you are going too, they may reconsider the increase.
    There's still no excuse for hit and run though.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Please tell me this wasnt me Doug

No... at least not yet lol (nervously)
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    laker1963:
    How do you know these got hijacked? Because its taking so long? If so, I had a pkg take nearly 1 month to get to me and thought the same...
    No, it's been over two months and the shipper got a registered letter saying they were being seized. This one hurt cause it was a large order.
  • Options
    People who talk, or type, or write, or blod, or post or WHATEVER.....simply for the sake of having something that is them "out there"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    People on facebook who "like" everything they read, no matter what it is.

Whiskey Tango neighbors who think it's okay to shoot pellet guns in their backyard, especially when it hits other peoples houses. And when they know people are on the other side of the fence.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    laker1963:
    Diamondog:
    laker1963:
    No, it's been over two months and the shipper got a registered letter saying they were being seized. This one hurt cause it was a large order.
    Ouch, sorry to hear...they seized because it was labelled incorrectly?
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    People on facebook who "like" everything they read, no matter what it is.

Whiskey Tango neighbors who think it's okay to shoot pellet guns in their backyard, especially when it hits other peoples houses. And when they know people are on the other side of the fence.
    Lasabar "LIKES" this!
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    People who talk, or type, or write, or blod, or post or WHATEVER.....simply for the sake of having something that is them "out there"
    I'm WAY out there
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    laker1963:
    Diamondog:
    laker1963:
    YES.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Diamondog:
    laker1963:
    Diamondog:
    laker1963:
    YES.
    That sucks... I have an order aus der schweiz that I hope does not get seized... I read about the Chicago Massacre and am a little scared! Sucks.... SOOOOOO Sucks
  • Options
    adrosadros Posts: 216
    period blood....you know what I mean?