Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    j0z3r:
    And I hate my **** allergies. I've been a groggy, itchy, sneezing mess for a week now and it will only get worse...it's like having a cold that never goes away.

Man I am right there with you Brother! SInce going back to Ohio and coming back here to full bloom ***, Im a red eyed Stuffy Nosed MF... LOL
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    18 hour plane flights to a place I dont want to be in the first place!Headed back tomorrow evening...
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    DSWarmack:
    18 hour plane flights to a place I dont want to be in the first place!Headed back tomorrow evening...
    Sorry RC. I hope everything went as well as it could while you were at home at least.

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Dicsovering my idiot f*cking wife needlessly ran up her f*cking credit cards. Again.

After I just paid the motherf*ckers off. Again.

Do I need to divorce this stupid b*tch to get it thru her f*cking head that Im not f*cking around about this???

AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Cut 'em up, start using cash - worked for me when I started having to figure what I needed vs what was in my wallet. Totally different experience swiping a credit card vs opening your wallet and physically handing over the bills; made me think a lot harder about what I was actually buying
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    i don't hate women but they seriously annoy me to the point that i want to hate them sometimes but then i remember why i like them
    The Sniper:
    Dicsovering my idiot f*cking wife needlessly ran up her f*cking credit cards. Again.

Do I need to divorce this stupid b*tch to get it thru her f*cking head that Im not f*cking around about this???

AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

women...
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Canadian weather. If it's not snowing, it's raining. If it's not raining, it's cold as balls. If it's not cold as balls, it's a **** windstorm. I can't get a single full-sized cigar in.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    People stuck in their old ways and habits. No matter how nice, respectful or understanding you are. They can't see it's a different time and era of life. Just want to tell them my patience runs short on ignorance. Grow up, young or older and I'm 37. Get a grip genius...
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xmacro - You are quite immature and a cigar weasel. You sit at home and want something for nothing. A company decides to have some fun and run some promotions and it isn't good enough for you because you want to hold your hand out and have a free cigar placed in it for doing nothing.

Amazing how other people aren't crying about a free way to get cigars and swag and are racking up the points and getting free stuff. You don't like simple Twitter questions where you answer with a simple number or instrument. Posting an answer on that is probably too much work for you as well.

I don't know what your hang up is and what is so wrong with your life that this is what you resort to because you can't get something free. Grow up.

Have fun with the Tat club which you have to pay several hundred dollars for. I am not bashing Tat or anyone else but you guys are absolutely ridiculous.

xmaacro do you realize you just committed a crime in most states by saying you were going to physically assault the owner of 262 Cigars? I think you might want to edit your post or apologize for getting out of hand and taking your issue a little too far.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    xmacro:
    262 cigars. Everything about them just seems to p1ss me off, from their forums to their twitter contests, to their street team. The entire campaign just reminds me of high school and the thespian club who wore freakish outfits around to let everyone know "I'm special, I'm in the thespian club". The only reason their forums have any members is because they need to buy them off with the hope of free ****.

Now I'd like to get a hold of one of their cigars to try out, but unless you go to promo events, there's no way you can get enough points; the twitter contests are random crap about who plays what instrument ($20 says the owners just blow on each others trumpets), and other crap. On the rare occasion I can find a B&M that carries them, the price is so damn high for an unknown cigar brand that's unproven - I can buy Arturo Fuentes cheaper than what these SOB's are asking for. So f.ck 262. I can't stand them and have a strong burning desire to take a baseball bat to the nu.tsack of the genius who dreamed up the 'street team'.

Just happened to be on twitter and answered the freaking contest thing. I was blatantly ignored, soooo uh yeah I'm right there with you about the fan club and twitter, and garbage.
    And it seems it's quickly becoming another price fixed brand kinda like Tat, soon it won't even be on my radar.

If you don't like it don't participate and quit crying about it. I ran the contest. I can't respond to ever single tweet that comes across the timeline. Everyone is told in advance the first correct answer wins. Someone wins and I post it and people keep answering the questions. Did you ever think maybe Twitter was having issues that day as usual? I checked the Underground timeline and your answer didn't even show up on the day in mention. Twitter issue not 262 issue.

I just don't understand you guys crying about an opportunity to get something for free which the owners have no obligation to do. I don't see any other companies handing out free stuff left and right every week. We have given away thousands of cigars in the last year. When is the last time Tat, illusione, Viaje, or any other of these boutique companies give away free stuff like this? Do you guys whine about that as well. Not personally saying this part to you Stephen but I didn't expect you of all people to jump on xmacro's Waaaaaahhhhhbulance.
  • Options
    The Sniper:

Oh man SOrry Brother..... My wife spends it like shes printing it, thank god she doesnt Charge it..... LOL Blessed I guess! LOL
  • Options
    jsnake:
    stephen_hannibal:
    xmacro:
    262 cigars. Everything about them just seems to p1ss me off, from their forums to their twitter contests, to their street team. The entire campaign just reminds me of high school and the thespian club who wore freakish outfits around to let everyone know "I'm special, I'm in the thespian club". The only reason their forums have any members is because they need to buy them off with the hope of free ****.

Now I'd like to get a hold of one of their cigars to try out, but unless you go to promo events, there's no way you can get enough points; the twitter contests are random crap about who plays what instrument ($20 says the owners just blow on each others trumpets), and other crap. On the rare occasion I can find a B&M that carries them, the price is so damn high for an unknown cigar brand that's unproven - I can buy Arturo Fuentes cheaper than what these SOB's are asking for. So f.ck 262. I can't stand them and have a strong burning desire to take a baseball bat to the nu.tsack of the genius who dreamed up the 'street team'.

Just happened to be on twitter and answered the freaking contest thing. I was blatantly ignored, soooo uh yeah I'm right there with you about the fan club and twitter, and garbage.
    And it seems it's quickly becoming another price fixed brand kinda like Tat, soon it won't even be on my radar.

If you don't like it don't participate and quit crying about it. I ran the contest. I can't respond to ever single tweet that comes across the timeline. Everyone is told in advance the first correct answer wins. Someone wins and I post it and people keep answering the questions. Did you ever think maybe Twitter was having issues that day as usual? I checked the Underground timeline and your answer didn't even show up on the day in mention. Twitter issue not 262 issue.

I just don't understand you guys crying about an opportunity to get something for free which the owners have no obligation to do. I don't see any other companies handing out free stuff left and right every week. We have given away thousands of cigars in the last year. When is the last time Tat, illusione, Viaje, or any other of these boutique companies give away free stuff like this? Do you guys whine about that as well. Not personally saying this part to you Stephen but I didn't expect you of all people to jump on xmacro's Waaaaaahhhhhbulance.

WOW..... glad I am finaly offf the Hook for being Honest! LOL
    I havent seen or paid any attention to 262 ? i had no Idea they were some BIG DEAL.... Swag has Never swayed me for any product... Quality and Price Point is What gets My Attention... and for me I have had a few 262..... Quality and Price point are way out of line , thats just my Opinion. Actually I think MOST Cigars Pricing is Crazy.... as has been said by many a man on here there are a Billion cigars in the 4-7 dollar range that are far better than any 10-30 dollar cigar.....
    Thats what I hate ! LOL
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I hate the amount of people who get their pretty pink panties all in a buch around here. I was originally going to complain about the lack of women on the forum, but nevermind...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    jsnake:
    stephen_hannibal:
    xmacro:

WOW..... glad I am finaly offf the Hook for being Honest! LOL
    I havent seen or paid any attention to 262 ? i had no Idea they were some BIG DEAL.... Swag has Never swayed me for any product... Quality and Price Point is What gets My Attention... and for me I have had a few 262..... Quality and Price point are way out of line , thats just my Opinion. Actually I think MOST Cigars Pricing is Crazy.... as has been said by many a man on here there are a Billion cigars in the 4-7 dollar range that are far better than any 10-30 dollar cigar.....
    Thats what I hate ! LOL
    I can respect an honest opinion from you Oz. Though I don't agree with you the way you posted your opinion I can respect and you were an adult about it. xmacro is all pissed, never having tried the cigar, because he wants something free.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    jsnake:
    stephen_hannibal:
    xmacro:

It had just happened, my sense of "WTF" was pretty fresh. As far as the other stuff goes my anger has subsided... I'm left with a sense of meh.
    *shurgs and walks out*

• Options
    I sent you and xmacro a PM Stephen.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Buying an $80 f*cking lighter and having it stop working properly for whatever the f*ck reason and cannot get it going on my own and need to send the mother f*cking thing away...
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    stephen_hannibal:
    ...]It had just happened, my sense of "WTF" was pretty fresh. As far as the other stuff goes my anger has subsided... I'm left with a sense of meh.
    *shurgs and walks out*

Guys HUGE apology I just checked my feed, SNAKE is correct, my message never sent. I should not have jumped the gun like this.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    stephen_hannibal:
    ...]It had just happened, my sense of "WTF" was pretty fresh. As far as the other stuff goes my anger has subsided... I'm left with a sense of meh.
    *shurgs and walks out*

Guys HUGE apology I just checked my feed, SNAKE is correct, my message never sent. I should not have jumped the gun like this.

It is all good Stephen so no worries. Glad you checked this out and talked it over with me.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    xmacro - You are quite immature and a cigar weasel. You sit at home and want something for nothing. A company decides to have some fun and run some promotions and it isn't good enough for you because you want to hold your hand out and have a free cigar placed in it for doing nothing.

Amazing how other people aren't crying about a free way to get cigars and swag and are racking up the points and getting free stuff. You don't like simple Twitter questions where you answer with a simple number or instrument. Posting an answer on that is probably too much work for you as well.

I don't know what your hang up is and what is so wrong with your life that this is what you resort to because you can't get something free. Grow up.

Have fun with the Tat club which you have to pay several hundred dollars for. I am not bashing Tat or anyone else but you guys are absolutely ridiculous.

xmaacro do you realize you just committed a crime in most states by saying you were going to physically assault the owner of 262 Cigars? I think you might want to edit your post or apologize for getting out of hand and taking your issue a little too far.
    ROFL - getting your panties in a bunch over some comments about your boss? Get real. If your skin is too thin to handle some insults or negative comments, you have no business being on the internet or in public relations. I never said anything about you, just about the company and the way they manage their campaign; why you're taking it so personally is beyond me.

I posted my opinions plain and simple - I don't like your company, your pricing agreements, or the street campaign. The entire company annoys the hell out of me - simple as that. That said, I still like to smoke every cigar I can get my hands on, so yeah, I wanna try them - but I'm not about to bend over and be a flaming hypocrite by taking a handout from you, so I'll get the cigars another way.

• Options
    Almost forgot - I doubt your boss is a lawyer or knows much about the law, but nothing I said is libel or assault - it's called Free Speech, and this is the internet. But if you feel the need to make threats about suing me just because I posted something on an anonymous forum that hurt your feelings about the company you work for, you've got no business being on the internet or in public relations.

Honestly, grow up - just because someone insults your boss doesn't mean you go around making legal threats and threatening to sue

• Options
    xmacro:
    jsnake:

ROFL - getting your panties in a bunch over some comments about your boss? Get real. If your skin is too thin to handle some insults or negative comments, you have no business being on the internet or in public relations. I never said anything about you, just about the company and the way they manage their campaign; why you're taking it so personally is beyond me.

I posted my opinions plain and simple - I don't like your company, your pricing agreements, or the street campaign. The entire company annoys the hell out of me - simple as that.

That said, I still like to smoke every cigar I can get my hands on, so yeah, I wanna try them - but I'm not about to bend over and be a flaming hypocrite by taking a freebie from you, so I'll get the cigars another way.

And FYI - I doubt your boss is a lawyer or knows much about the law, but nothing I said is libel or assault - it's called Free Speech, and this is the internet. If you don't like it, like I said, you've got no business being in public relations.

My issue is you are so immature and talking crap about something you know nothing about. Have you tried the cigar? No. You are pissed because no on will give you a free one. Have you dealt with the company on a business level? No. Do you know the background of the cigars and the pricing? No. But you exert your opinion on it all.

You are right and you are entitled to your opinion and had you stated your opinion in a grown up fashion after having tried the cigars or had the information that is fine. You have been on here whining about this since last year and it boils down to you wanting something for free.

I spent 11 years in law enforcement so I do know what I am talking about. You would get arrested for your comment in my state had Clint decided to pursue it.

The point of it all is your opinion is worthless since you have never tried the product, never bought the product, know nothing of the background of the product or the company. Grow up.
  • Options
    xmacro:
    Almost forgot - I doubt your boss is a lawyer or knows much about the law, but nothing I said is libel or assault - it's called Free Speech, and this is the internet. But if you feel the need to make threats about suing me just because I posted something on an anonymous forum that hurt your feelings about the company you work for, you've got no business being on the internet or in public relations.

Honestly, grow up - just because someone insults your boss doesn't mean you go around making legal threats and threatening to sue

Wow, who said you were getting sued?

I really care less about what you think or have to say but I am not going to let you continue to slam a good company and the good guys behind it who have done a lot for the cigar community over the last year. Sometimes a person just has to stand up for what is right. Why don't you smoke the cigar and if you say you hate it then your opinion would be valid.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    I really care less about what you think or have to say but I am not going to let you continue to slam a good company and the good guys behind it who have done a lot for the cigar community over the last year. Sometimes a person just has to stand up for what is right. Why don't you smoke the cigar and if you say you hate it then your opinion would be valid.
    I like iPod and iPad, but don't care at all for Apple as a company - believe it or not, it's possible to not like a companies tactics, and not everyone is going to agree with you about everything. You can like 262 all you want, but I personally can't stand them. Simple as that.

jsnake:
    My issue is you are so immature and talking crap about something you know nothing about. Have you tried the cigar? No. You are pissed because no on will give you a free one. Have you dealt with the company on a business level? No. Do you know the background of the cigars and the pricing? No. But you exert your opinion on it all.

ou are right and you are entitled to your opinion and had you stated your opinion in a grown up fashion after having tried the cigars or know the information that is fine. You have been on here whining about this since last year and it boils down to you wanting something for free.

I spent 11 years in law enforcement so I do know what I am talking about. You would get arrested for your comment in my state had Clint decided to pursue it.

The point of it all is your opinion is worthless since you have never tried the product, never bought the product, know nothing of the background of the product or the company. Grow up.
    Person A: Grow up
    Person B: No, YOU grow up
    Person A: No, YOU grow up.

LOL, this little spat is getting almost farcical. At any rate, I've said what I think about 262 cigars, you defended them, and now this entire thing is devolving into something like an argument between 5-yr olds, so I'll bow out here.

------------------------------------------------

Last word: Libel is a civil tort, not criminal, so as a cop of 11-yrs, you're wrong there (and FYI - that's where I got the impression you were threatening to sue). And assault requires an apprehension of harm by the Plaintiff as well as present apparent ability to carry out the harm - this being the internet, there couldn't possibly have been any apprehension or present apparent ability to carry out the harm. TBH, I just said those things as a rant, as anyone reading them with a cool head would know, so there's no intent

And next time you have a beef with me, please don't resort to making petty legal threats - there's so many lawsuits these days, it's asinine to make a threat or get angry over something so stupid as an anonymous rant on the internet.

EDIT: Well, seems I went and created almost a page of drama on the forums; sorry about that. Seems Ozzy and Joeyjoe are rubbing off on me, lol.

• Options
    xmacro:
    jsnake:

ou are right and you are entitled to your opinion and had you stated your opinion in a grown up fashion after having tried the cigars or know the information that is fine. You have been on here whining about this since last year and it boils down to you wanting something for free.

Person A: Grow up
    Person B: No, YOU grow up
    Person A: No, YOU grow up.

LOL, this little spat is getting almost farcical. At any rate, I've said what I think about 262 cigars, you defended them, and now this entire thing is devolving into something like an argument between 5-yr olds, so I'll bow out here.

------------------------------------------------

Last word: Libel is a civil tort, not criminal, so as a cop of 11-yrs, you're wrong there (and FYI - that's where I got the impression you were threatening to sue). And assault requires an apprehension of harm by the Plaintiff as well as present apparent ability to carry out the harm - this being the internet, there couldn't possibly have been any apprehension or present apparent ability to carry out the harm. TBH, I just said those things out of anger, as anyone reading them with a cool head would know, so there's no intent

And next time you have a beef with me, please don't resort to making petty threats about suing - there's so many lawsuits these days, it's asinine to make a threat over something so stupid as an anonymous rant on the internet.

Please quote this threat to sue you.

3rd Degree Assault can be as simple as uttering a threat. Yeah libel is a civil matter.
  • Options
    Things I hate....people that *** about free stuff.  262 is a good company that makes good cigars.  They give away a tons of free stuff every week when most other cigar companies don't.  I won't even mention that they are a boutique company without the resources of General and Altidis, so giving away all the stuff they do is pretty amazing.  Don't *** because you didn't get something free from them and can't follow very simple instructions for all their contests and points program.  Sheesh.  Indifferent [:|]
  • Options
    mississippi rifleman:
    Things I hate....people that *** about free stuff.  262 is a good company that makes good cigars.  They give away a tons of free stuff every week when most other cigar companies don't.  I won't even mention that they are a boutique company without the resources of General and Altidis, so giving away all the stuff they do is pretty amazing.  Don't *** because you didn't get something free from them and can't follow very simple instructions for all their contests and points program.  Sheesh.  Indifferent [:|]
    Read the thread, buddy. It's not just the twitter/forum stuff. It's the company's campaign, the way they do things, as well as their pricing scheme that annoys me. For a new company to price themselves higher than som Arturo Fuente's and demand pricing agreements so their cigars can't be discounted is something that annoys me. Add to that the attitude that the price premium is somehow justified for a new, unknown cigar, is something that also annoys me.
  • Options
    xmacro:
    mississippi rifleman:
    Read the thread, buddy. It's the company's campaign, the way they do things, as well as their pricing scheme that annoys me. For a new company to price themselves higher than some Arturo Fuente's and demand pricing agreements so their cigars can't be discounted is something I hate.
    Where do you get your information? We have no pricing agreements at all and never have. There is no contract and no pricing agreements for 262 Cigars. This is what I have been saying to you. You have an opinion on things you know nothing about which makes your opinion invalid.

I would respect your opinion had you tried the cigar and said it wasn't for you and you don't like the price or whatever issue you might have. When you give opinions about things you know nothing about it leaves me baffled. I don't want to have issues with you and decided to stand up and say something since you have been bashing 262 since last year on these forums.

This so called campaign is a fun way to get guys involved and have them earn free stuff. I just do not get what your issue is. I have never had a problem with you and really don't want one now but you have no idea what you are talking about.
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Well I will throw my .02 in on a few of the recent discussions: 1) Never tried any 262 stogies and they might be good (or not). But I hate expensive cigars...too many GREAT stogies out there for $5 or less. 2) I hate the policies of our sitting president and his bull**** liberal buddies in Washington. They are spending too much money and acting like it's no big deal to propose a new budget that adds more than 1 Trillion to our nations debt. 3) I think Newt Gingrich would be 500% better than Obama. 4) I hate America losing her competitive edge on the world stage and it is awesome to hear Donald Trump talk abour how we as a country should be focussing our efforts and spending on taking care of our interests instead of being the policemen of the world. If anyone has the cajones to disagree with me I will gladly immediately challenge you to a beer and stogie!!
  • Options
    xmacro:
    mississippi rifleman:
    Read the thread, buddy. It's the company's campaign, the way they do things, as well as their pricing scheme that annoys me. For a new company to price themselves higher than som Arturo Fuente's and demand pricing agreements so their cigars can't be discounted is something I hate.
    You don't seem to know what it takes to make a cigar. Pricing is reflected by, mainly, tobaccos used. What Fuente are you comparing it to? Curly Head? Hemingway? Opus? You referred to there street team and contests for free cigars. You're bashing a cigar you seemed to have never tried and comparing it to another cigar which you seem to have quite an affinity for. If you know what Fuente does to some shops, I don't think you'd think of them so highly. Also, I'm curious, what "way they do things" have you so upset..buddy?