Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    mfotis:
    JCizzle:
    j0z3r:
    I hate that a piece of my **** tooth broke off while I was eating lunch today.
    WTF????
    Ditto??

I was eating breakfast in a DFAC (Dining Facility) on Fort Stewart, when I bit into a biscut and my molar, that I went to the dentist about the day before, crumbled to pieces. I know how much of a pain in the butt that is. Good luck getting it fixed.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Army doctors.... ;-)
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    When you are smoking a nice cigar and someone comes over and sits down next to you to smoke their cigarette.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    When you are smoking a nice cigar and someone comes over and sits down next to you to smoke their cigarette.
    Seriously, that is really annoying.
  • Options
    TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    When someone's ass explodes all over the toilet and they don't clean up after themselves. I mean, come on, it's a small office. I'm (the boss) supposed to clean up after you during the week? I clean the biffs every saturday.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Theedge:
    When someone's ass explodes all over the toilet and they don't clean up after themselves. I mean, come on, it's a small office. I'm (the boss) supposed to clean up after you during the week? I clean the biffs every saturday.

That's ****
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    oops.  my bad.  when you gotta go you gotta go. 
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    I hate it when I'm enjoying a long hot and steamy shower my wife comes into the bathroom and drops a stinky deuce.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Jdorais:
    I hate it when I'm enjoying a long hot and steamy shower my wife comes into the bathroom and drops a stinky deuce.
    HAHAHA thats pretty F'ed up man but really funny. My roomates and I in college used to do that to mess with each other. We had a shower curtain so you never saw it coming. Its awful. But, man coming from your wife . . . . . hilarious.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    I hate the cost of medical equipment. I mean I get it that not many people need this stuff so there's a limited target market for the companies. I also get it that these things take a while to develop so are really costly for companies to develop this stuff. But oh my god some of this crap in insane. Doesn't even make sense.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Ex-military guys who think they can push people around since they're out of the service. For those in the service - I admire what you do, I'm thankful for the sacrifice you and you're families are making; I know our military is the reason our country is safe - but holy hell, it sometimes seems like the jerks I knew in high school moved in next door.

I live near this jackass who used to serve back in the day; guy walks around like he makes a million, but drives a POS car that doesn't start half the time. One time I'm outside enjoying a cigar and doing some work, he asks me if I can help him push it into the garage - I say no, I'm busy with some work - now every time the guy sees me, he says "hey pu$sy", says something about "how he did it when was he in the service", and walks off.

Just about every military and ex-military guy I encounter on the street is incredibly pleasant and great to talk to, and I try to thank them when I can; but there's always the rotten egg in the bunch
  • Options
    xmacro:
    Ex-military guys who think they can push people around since they're out of the service. For those in the service - I admire what you do, I'm thankful for the sacrifice you and you're families are making; I know our military is the reason our country is safe - but holy hell, it sometimes seems like the jerks I knew in high school moved in next door.

I live near this jackass who used to serve back in the day; guy walks around like he makes a million, but drives a POS car that doesn't start half the time. One time I'm outside enjoying a cigar and doing some work, he asks me if I can help him push it into the garage - I say no, I'm busy with some work - now every time the guy sees me, he says "hey pu$sy", says something about "how he did it when was he in the service", and walks off.

Just about every military and ex-military guy I encounter on the street is incredibly pleasant and great to talk to, and I try to thank them when I can; but there's always the rotten egg in the bunch

Unfortunately it only takes one asshat to give the rest of us a black eye. I'd put my money on that guy was probably thrown out of the service. I highly doubt he has anything "Honorable" on his discharge since he doesn't seem to live his life with any sort of honor. Sorry to hear that you're stuck next to him.
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    boydmcgowan:
    Jdorais:
    HAHAHA thats pretty F'ed up man but really funny. My roomates and I in college used to do that to mess with each other. We had a shower curtain so you never saw it coming. Its awful. But, man coming from your wife . . . . . hilarious.
    That's what happens when you've been together for 10 years sigh.......
  • Options
    rgalyon0911rgalyon0911 Posts: 53
    Jdorais:
    boydmcgowan:
    Jdorais:
    That's what happens when you've been together for 10 years sigh.......
    This is why we have 2 bathrooms!!
  • Options
    MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    When your wife gives you a list of things to do on your only day off in months.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fighting with the wife...gonna make for a long weekend!!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The fact that my family has been trolling my netflix account.
    I'm bored at work and can't use my own fuggin account cause they're watching something.

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    The fact that my wife keeps bugging me with a long list of things to do. We need to shop for groceries, go to a restaurant, and attend a speech by the former Canadian Secretary of Defense all within the next 3 hours, and she's STILL getting dressed.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    wwhwang:
    The fact that my wife keeps bugging me with a long list of things to do. We need to shop for groceries, go to a restaurant, and attend a speech by the former Canadian Secretary of Defense all within the next 3 hours, and she's STILL getting dressed.
    Sounds like you've got time to burn a pequeno-sized cigar brother. :-D

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    wwhwang:
    Sounds like you've got time to burn a pequeno-sized cigar brother. :-D

Hey, wwhwang, light up a double corona and say "I waited on you, now it's your turn to wait." :D:D
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    wwhwang:

Welcome to married life!
  • Options
    Crappy Unit Command! I am stationed ina country where people live off post and have personal vehicles, so why does it take an act of congress for me to go to the freaking mall to pick up something for my wife and kids? Or myself for that matter?
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    DSWarmack:
    Crappy Unit Command! I am stationed ina country where people live off post and have personal vehicles, so why does it take an act of congress for me to go to the freaking mall to pick up something for my wife and kids? Or myself for that matter?

Nevermind, I had a gripe but it seems pretty trivial now. Hope you're able to get where you need to go.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    cancer
  • Options
    gmill880:
    cancer

No $h!t...
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    ljl:
    DSWarmack:

Nevermind, I had a gripe but it seems pretty trivial now. Hope you're able to get where you need to go.
    +1 well put. I was gonna say something about undergraduates...nevermind as well.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Interference from the mother in law. I know she means well but c'mon now
  • Options
    djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    Stupid people
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Paying taxes....on top of taxes....on top of taxes.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gripnrip:
    Paying taxes....on top of taxes....on top of taxes.
    but, but, we need the money for the schools! Our schools are falling apart! At least that's been the #1 arguement I've heard for the last 40 years. I wonder what our schools would look like if all that money had been spent on, well, schools?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain