Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    I hate being bothered at work when I'm trying to surf the web. Oh, wait....
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Working late Friday night and Saturday night and not making a mf'n dime doing it.

• Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    I HATE BEING SICK!!!! I can't have a beer, I can't have a cigar, I can't breath, I can't go to work (ok so thats not so bad)...I have to drink 1000000 gallons of water a day so these damn antibiotics don't kill me via dehydration!!!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Tight, low rise "girl" pants on boys. Why the hell is it fashionable to look like a chick if you're a guy? Call me old fashioned, but I seriously don't get it.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    Tight, low rise "girl" pants on boys. Why the hell is it fashionable to look like a chick if you're a guy? Call me old fashioned, but I seriously don't get it.

+1

And the goth/emo thing. Guys wearing make up and finger nail polish? C'mon!
  • Options
    skweekz:
    Russ55:

+1

And what's with the over-sized, sideways hats?
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    JCizzle:
    skweekz:
    Russ55:

+1

+1 and +1 and why not curve the bill, just a little bit?
  • Options
    I hate when someone asks if I think the glass is half full, or half empty. Whats my motivation of the day? Do I want it full or empty. I could go either way on this, it just never made sense to me.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    I hate when someone asks if I think the glass is half full, or half empty. Whats my motivation of the day? Do I want it full or empty. I could go either way on this, it just never made sense to me.
    Neither is correct. The glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    DSWarmack:
    Neither is correct. The glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

MY POINT EXACTLY!!!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Getting stuck fixing other people's f'd up projects at work.

Over

And over

AND OVER.

But hey - the fact that they nearly all make more $$$ than me sure takes the sting out of it. :-D

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    That my f*cktard of a roomate can't remember to close the garage door when he leaves - half of everything I own is in that garage since the condo is so small - everything from my tv to my game systems to my tax info, there's a lot of my life in there. I know it ain't the priciest stuff, but a lot of it is irreplaceable.

Is it really asking too much that you wait 5 f*cking seconds until the door closes before peeling rubber out of the driveway in your POS SUV?

Soon as I can, I'm out of this dump; I've had enough of roommates - time to live alone and run the place I want to.
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    JCizzle:
    skweekz:
    Russ55:

+1

+1 and +1 and why not curve the bill, just a little bit?
    For real. If I ever tried to leave the house like that when I was a kid, my mom would have beat the snot out of me.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    If I'd have worn a hat in my fathers house, I wouldnt have made it past the age of 15!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    If I'd have worn a hat in my fathers house, I wouldnt have made it past the age of 15!

And the unlaced/untied boots and shoes. Tie the damn things because when you fall flat on your face, I'm gonna laugh
  • Options
    And while we're at it, what's with the shaggy-ass mop haircuts? Even worse, then their homeless-style mops hang out of their sideways oversized hats. Oh, and take the damn sticker off your hats!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    JCizzle:
    And while we're at it, what's with the shaggy-ass mop haircuts? Even worse, then their homeless-style mops hang out of their sideways oversized hats. Oh, and take the damn sticker off your hats!
    And while you're at all that ya little punk, STOP LOOKING AT MY DAUGHTER'S @SS!!! :-)

• Options
    The Sniper:
    JCizzle:
    And while you're at all that ya little punk, STOP LOOKING AT MY DAUGHTER'S @SS!!! :-)

We need pics to prove hotness, which will of course require both front, back, and side poses ;)
  • Options
    xmacro, you are ruthless! :D
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I'm willing to bet his daughter is like 15....

• Options
    I saw a kid staring at my daughter shortly before leaving and I almost lost it. I wanted to grab him by the throat and shake the crap out of him yelling, 'SHE'S ONLY 11!' It took everything I had not to **** him up.
  • Options
    xmacro:
    The Sniper:
    JCizzle:

We need pics to prove hotness, which will of course require both front, back, and side poses ;)
    Into the 13 yr olds are we xmacro? LOL Doesnt look it tho, which is the heart of the issue.... LOL

• Options
    DSWarmack:
    I saw a kid staring at my daughter shortly before leaving and I almost lost it. I wanted to grab him by the throat and shake the crap out of him yelling, 'SHE'S ONLY 11!' It took everything I had not to **** him up.
    Im actually dealing with it a LOT more laid-back than I ever imagined I would, thats for sure. The only time I get ramped up about it is when they are being BLATANT about it... any Dad who has daughters probably knows the STARE Im talking about, where instead of glancing they are staring with their tongues hanging out the side of their mouth. And its not her eyes they're ever staring at....

• Options
    The Sniper:
    DSWarmack:
    Im actually dealing with it a LOT more laid-back than I ever imagined I would, thats for sure. The only time I get ramped up about it is when they are being BLATANT about it... any Dad who has daughters probably knows the STARE Im talking about, where instead of glancing they are staring with their tongues hanging out the side of their mouth. And its not her eyes they're ever staring at....

That is when I bend over to tie my shoe and MAKE SURE that it exposes the S&W M&P .40 in the small of the back holster, even if I have to hike the shirt myself!
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    xmacro:
    The Sniper:
    JCizzle:

Into the 13 yr olds are we xmacro? LOL Doesnt look it tho, which is the heart of the issue.... LOL

rofl
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    The Sniper:
    DSWarmack:

That is when I bend over to tie my shoe and MAKE SURE that it exposes the S&W M&P .40 in the small of the back holster, even if I have to hike the shirt myself!
    I just shout "HEY!" at the top of my lungs, no matter where we're at.

Used to embarass my daughter horribly... now she just laughs and points at the offender, which just makes HIS embarassment sweeter... LMAO!

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I hate that a piece of my **** tooth broke off while I was eating lunch today.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I wish people would just start using the freedom of thought instead of asking the government to step in and babysit them.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    WTF????
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    JCizzle:
    j0z3r:
    WTF????
    Ditto??