• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Being hungover at work...again.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    absolutjerabsolutjer Posts: 120
    JCizzle:
    Never fun... try some children's Pedialyte next time, it re-hydrates incredibly and does wonders on a hangover.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    absolutjer:
    JCizzle:
    Never fun... try some children's Pedialyte next time, it re-hydrates incredibly and does wonders on a hangover.
    I have found that if you mix light and dark, and then add in some beer, smoke some cigarettes maybe eat some REALLY greasy food you wont feel it at all the next day... or maybe that's just me :-P
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    That I left my vehicle at the airport for the company owner coming back in country as I was leaving to drive while I was away and I cleaned it top to bottom inside and out and the mother f*cker leaves it at the airport for my return in a complete f*cking mess with some godamn fan making some f*cking unbearable noise that was not there prior, xm radio f*cked up somehow and to top it off the c*ck sucker took my torch car charger and says its at his house when I want to pick it up...
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Diamondog:
    That I left my vehicle at the airport for the company owner coming back in country as I was leaving to drive while I was away and I cleaned it top to bottom inside and out and the mother f*cker leaves it at the airport for my return in a complete f*cking mess with some godamn fan making some f*cking unbearable noise that was not there prior, xm radio f*cked up somehow and to top it off the c*ck sucker took my torch car charger and says its at his house when I want to pick it up...

What an in-considerate slack-a_ss mother-f**ker !!! That takes a real piece of sh*t to do that.

I hope when you are ready to leave that company you tell him what an a_ss-wipe and total loser he is !!!!!! And maybe a little smack up-side his head for taking your torch , the sorry S.O.B. !!!

I'm sorry but schit like that really really REALLY piss_es me off !!! Sorry that happened to you bro .
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    gmill880:
    Diamondog:

What an in-considerate slack-a_ss mother-f**ker !!! That takes a real piece of sh*t to do that.

I hope when you are ready to leave that company you tell him what an a_ss-wipe and total loser he is !!!!!! And maybe a little smack up-side his head for taking your torch , the sorry S.O.B. !!!

I'm sorry but schit like that really really REALLY piss_es me off !!! Sorry that happened to you bro .
    Better yet, because of years of this type of behavior and worse I am on the verge of starting my own company doing the same thing and bringing anyone worthwhile with me from all of our markets, this will cripple him, his top man the GM will be my buisiness partner lol He's gonna have a good ole fashioned mutiny on his hands soon enough!
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    gmill880:
    Diamondog:

Better yet, because of years of this type of behavior and worse I am on the verge of starting my own company doing the same thing and bringing anyone worthwhile with me from all of our markets, this will cripple him, his top man the GM will be my buisiness partner lol He's gonna have a good ole fashioned mutiny on his hands soon enough!

Good ... serves the S.O.B. right. I hope you are able to do this and its HUGELY successful ! Best Wishes bro. I hope to start my own company in 2012 as well !
  • Options
    djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    I cant STAND PEOPLE DRIVING SLOW IN THE FAST LANE!!! GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!! haha
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Hearing the phrase "World Champion Green Bay Packers".

I throw up in my f*cking mouth every single time they say it.

And to all you punk *ss Green Bay fans - yes, when you wake up tomorrow you will be world champs...

... but you'll STILL be f*cking Packer fans.

GO BEARS!!!

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    absolutjer:
    JCizzle:
    I have found that if you mix light and dark, and then add in some beer, smoke some cigarettes maybe eat some REALLY greasy food you wont feel it at all the next day... or maybe that's just me :-P
    I ended up sweating it out at the gym, then polished it off with a little hair of the dog when I got home. lol
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Hearing the phrase "World Champion Green Bay Packers".

I throw up in my f*cking mouth every single time they say it.

And to all you punk *ss Green Bay fans - yes, when you wake up tomorrow you will be world champs...

... but you'll STILL be f*cking Packer fans.

GO BEARS!!!

+1
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, may the bird of happiness fly up your nose....

Marty

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    ug dan:
    skweekz:
    The fact that I just burned my tongue on hot chocolate at work
    The fact they dont serve hot chocolate at my work!
    Haha it's one of those Keurig self-serve one cup at a time coffee/hot chocolate makers.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    absolutjer:
    JCizzle:
    Works like a charm
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Super Bowl "boxes"----9 years now, never won a quarter. Dollar Boxes, 5 dollar, 10 dollar, and even a 25 dolar box throughout those years. The moral here is not to gamble....the moral is to win if you do so.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    My Area Manager...

• Options
    The fact someone got my D Card info and bought a ticket to LA. Bast8rd!!! a whole pay check gone and it will take the bank 10 working days to credit it back to me. So we have no money for the next two weeks.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    rossdavey2:
    The fact someone got my D Card info and bought a ticket to LA. Bast8rd!!! a whole pay check gone and it will take the bank 10 working days to credit it back to me. So we have no money for the next two weeks.
    Suck, man. You should ask the bank to give you a provisional credit to your account while they research the fraud.
  • Options
    sightunseen:
    rossdavey2:
    Suck, man. You should ask the bank to give you a provisional credit to your account while they research the fraud.
    That is the provisional credit. 10 business days.
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    seasonal unemployment
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Being passed over for a job because of political correctness and "diversity". Whatever happened to hiring the best person for the job, regardless of what they look like?
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    Being passed over for a job because of political correctness and "diversity". Whatever happened to hiring the best person for the job, regardless of what they look like?
    Affirmative action strikes again.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    wwhwang:
    xmacro:
    +1, it is wrong no matter what you call it
  • Options
    Affirmative Retardation
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    wwhwang:
    xmacro:
    Hey now guys... Affirmative action got us the tons of government jobs we have today.

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    fla-gypsy:
    wwhwang:
    xmacro:
    Hey now guys... Affirmative action got us the tons of government jobs we have today.

Lmao. The presidency. But seriously, all affirmative action is is legal racism in the workplace.
  • Options
    I hate cigars not in Cello!!!! OMG!!! That really pisses me off.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    I hate cigars not in Cello!!!! OMG!!! That really pisses me off.

Breath deeply Stephen ... my mailing address is ... LMAO !!!
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    I hate being inside working when its 61 degrees and sunny outside.
    One God, One Truth