Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The Sniper:
    wwhwang:
    How as soon as you're married, you're always the one that's wrong during every arguement even when the wife is clearly at fault.
    You may want to tell your wife about how this very thing you mentioned played a huge factor in one of your friends 20+ year marriage ending recently.

Hold up wait a sec... everything OK buddy?

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Sorry boys... that all may have come out a little more intense than I meant it to? :-)

• Options
    That it was supposed to be an easy week at work but everything keeps happening last minute!!!!

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    This NFL season !!! as a Colts fan it blows bigtime !!!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gmill880:

Particularly after tonight's game, I'll bet. Sorry, my friend. It just wasn't their night.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    jlmarta:
    gmill880:

Particularly after tonight's game, I'll bet. Sorry, my friend. It just wasn't their night.
    Did Peyton play defense also ? 62pts my gosh, lol....
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    amz1301:
    jlmarta:
    gmill880:

Did Peyton play defense also ? 62pts my gosh, lol....

Worst beating in team history covering both Baltimore and Indy ... what more can you say .
  • Options
    Being forced to listen to Chuckie Gruden's mindless babbling "analysis" in order to watch Monday Night Football. Its like a steady stream of obvious, mixed with ludicrous, delivered with more self-serving dramatics than even Mohammad Ali could have mustered on his best day!

Never in a million years thought I would say this, but could we possibly bring back Dennis Miller or Tony Kornheiser? At least THEY made me laugh while they were making @sses of themselves!

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    this occupy wall street crap and the bunch of phoney ass people there. There for 30+ days...not working...using their smart phones to update facebook, order pizza, send emails, while drinking their starbucks and eating mcdonalds.

wish I could be "that bad off" as they say they are, that I could do that for a month and not have to worry about bills, and everything else.

That and all the cool gadgets and things they are using....all made by the people they are protesting...the rich corporations... fkn hippy wanna be's...

/end rant
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    this occupy wall street crap and the bunch of phoney ass people there. There for 30+ days...not working...using their smart phones to update facebook, order pizza, send emails, while drinking their starbucks and eating mcdonalds.

wish I could be "that bad off" as they say they are, that I could do that for a month and not have to worry about bills, and everything else.

That and all the cool gadgets and things they are using....all made by the people they are protesting...the rich corporations... fkn hippy wanna be's...

/end rant
    +1. Sick of hearing about this **** already. Occupy Wall Street is the Seinfeld of protests. Seinfeld was a show about nothing, OWS is a PROTEST about nothing. No stated goals or aims, just people pissing, whining, **** and moaning, CRYING - and doing NOTHING about whatever it is they're pissed off about.

Sad commentary about the state of the American people and their feeling of entitlement.

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The Sniper:
    deejmemixx:

/end rant
    +1. Sick of hearing about this **** already. Occupy Wall Street is the Seinfeld of protests. Seinfeld was a show about nothing, OWS is a PROTEST about nothing. No stated goals or aims, just people pissing, whining, **** and moaning, CRYING - and doing NOTHING about whatever it is they're pissed off about.

Sad commentary about the state of the American people and their feeling of entitlement.

http://thedailycigar.blogspot.com/2011/10/lets-look-ahead-to-nov-25th-2011.html
    http://wbfiller.com/occupythehumidor/

• Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    deejmemixx:

/end rant

+1 on that. I kind of like what they have been doing of late though. Storming in places and businesses, clashes with police, arrests. All that nonsense will just do more to alienate the public against them and the looney left politicians who support them. I hope they keep it going.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:

/end rant
    I wonder how many people know that OWS was started by Adbusters, which is an anti-consumerism group that's also anti-Semitic. They've been known to say that supporters of the war in Iraq are Zionist, imperalistic Jews.
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    deejmemixx:

/end rant

I LIKE IT!!!

• Options
    wwhwang:
    deejmemixx:

/end rant
    I wonder how many people know that OWS was started by Adbusters, which is an anti-consumerism group that's also anti-Semitic. They've been known to say that supporters of the war in Iraq are Zionist, imperalistic Jews.
    Sounds like its time to sic Kinky Friedman on somebody's a$$. LOL

• Options
    Remember that job thing.... yeah... f**k being understaffed.

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    People that smell like urine.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Are you talking about bums, or people who can't help it becuse of age or medical conditions, 'Cause the only time I experience that is when I go to Walmart.
  • Options
    My knee craping out on me a week before a marathon. Hope that if I rest it up by the 11th I will be good to go.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    roland_7707:
    Are you talking about bums, or people who can't help it becuse of age or medical conditions, 'Cause the only time I experience that is when I go to Walmart.
    No, I work in a medical clinic and people come in smelling like urine and sometimes cat piss. either way it irritates me that they do not bathe before comming.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    rossdavey2:
    My knee craping out on me a week before a marathon. Hope that if I rest it up by the 11th I will be good to go.
    Praying your knee gets better and you do good man.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    kaspera79:
    roland_7707:
    No, I work in a medical clinic and people come in smelling like urine and sometimes cat piss. either way it irritates me that they do not bathe before comming.
    I thought that may be the case.. My wife works in the Medical field and sees this often. Guess it's part of the job.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    roland_7707:
    kaspera79:
    roland_7707:
    I thought that may be the case.. My wife works in the Medical field and sees this often. Guess it's part of the job.

I'm a paramedic. You wouldn't believe some of the squallor people live in and call home. I could write a book that would turn your stomach
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate when I bite into a pizza right out of the oven then having to scrape the burnt skin off the roof of my mouth.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    That I just poured lumpy milk on my mac 'n cheese. Goddamnit.
  • Options
    That I just found out that my Boss is having a family emergency and is in NY!!!!!
    This wouldn't be so bad if we were covered tomorrow but he was the guy on the schedule?!?!?!
    MF'n whatever!

Be the duck... be the duck...

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    That I just poured lumpy milk on my mac 'n cheese. Goddamnit. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ewwww,, always smell my friend....
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    That I just poured lumpy milk on my mac 'n cheese. Goddamnit. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ewwww,, always smell my friend....

Well, shoot, just pick the lumps out like we used to do in college. LOL
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I hate people that hate. It is such a strong word.
  • Options
    The fact that I got off work at 10pm and have to turn around and be here now... And I don't get off till you guessed it 10pm.