• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that one bro.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    yo gabba gabba
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    That cigar.com inbox does not have a way to show if you actually have a msg Inbox (3)
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Teege:
    That cigar.com inbox does not have a way to show if you actually have a msg Inbox (3)
    +928349237492384
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, they keep saying they're working on things we've requested but then they follow that up with telling us to be patient. Hell, I've been logging in for a few years, now, and it hasn't come to pass yet!! They must all be politicians.......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    People at work, who while being very competent at their job, feel its a license to treat everyone else like they're stupid. Worse yet, they're allowed to do this by management who are too chicken *** to do anything about it. I've come close to punching this guy in the face as hard as I could about 5 times.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I hate when the sales office thinks they have the right to give my equipment away at a 73% discount.
    Damn it I have a family too you d**kholes.

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Customer service reps who don't realize that each order that they enter has to be manually pulled. It doesn't just magically appear on skid 3 seconds later ready for the trucks.
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I hate hospitals!
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    I hate Tim Tebow!!!!
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    The guy in the next cube firing up chinese food at 0730! WTF!!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the cap comes off your gar and you have to spend the rest of the time keeping the wrapper from unraveling .
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Rhamlin:
    When the cap comes off your gar and you have to spend the rest of the time keeping the wrapper from unraveling .
    You need to get yourself some fruit pectin. You can buy it as a liquid (more of a gel like stuff) and it is what is used for glueing the wrappers on sticks. I use a little brush and can do all kinds of different repairs of things that happen to cigars. I keep it in the fridge and it work awesome. Check it out.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Rhamlin:
    You need to get yourself some fruit pectin. You can buy it as a liquid (more of a gel like stuff) and it is what is used for glueing the wrappers on sticks. I use a little brush and can do all kinds of different repairs of things that happen to cigars. I keep it in the fridge and it work awesome. Check it out.
    Hmm neat idea , can you get that at the local krigers I wonder?
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I hate being in a one commode restroom with the door locked and some dumb butt fish eyed knucklehead yanks on the door handle for three to five seconds then knocks on the door like they cant believe someone else might be in there ... dumbas_s es !!! Yes ... YESSSSS ... there is someone else pis_sing , give it a damn break you ignorant *** mofo ! If you will calm your dumbas_s down I will be out as soon as possible as the damn mens room is not where I hang out for sh_its and grins ... I needed to pi_ss , now I'm done and its your damn turn . Maybe I'll wait till you've been there for about a minute then start swinging off the door handle and act like a damn bufoon too !!! People ...... DAMNNNNN !!!
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Getting my truck back from the shop and the radio doesnt work now. Mechanics say it couldnt have been them. Really?!? Just one bigazz coincidence??? Thanks for nothing, jerks!
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    I think I can speak for all of us!! 403
  • Options
    Teege:
    Right on!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Rhamlin:
    Teege:
    Right on!
    +1 AGREED!
  • Options
    Watching my dog scoot his ass across the driveway to get rid of that **** itch. Plus he hits all the cracks(no pun intended) as he goes.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    GreenMachine:
    Watching my dog scoot his ass across the driveway to get rid of that **** itch. Plus he hits all the cracks(no pun intended) as he goes.
    Better the driveway than your living room carpet... gotta love pugs. LOL

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    That my understaffed office is about to get worse.
    Co-worker just got a new job.

• Options
    I hate when my wife says " You know what we need to do?" because that always translates into "You know what you need to do?"
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    GreenMachine:

Lol that always cracks me up. Better than when they come in with poop froze to their fur and you don't notice it till there's brown streak on the couch.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Rhamlin:
    The Sniper:
    GreenMachine:

Lol that always cracks me up. Better than when they come in with poop froze to their fur and you don't notice it till there's brown streak on the couch.
    I think I would have a dog skin couch if something like that happened... :-)

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Not having room for sticks/boxes when deals come up. Missed out on the cu-avana deals and just got out of the chat session with the beard and sounds like they will not be back until spring. so..better get whats left before they are tapped out....
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    FAKE ASS PEOPLE WHO ARE ONLY IN **** FOR THEMSELVES
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    gmill880:
    I hate being in a one commode restroom with the door locked and some dumb butt fish eyed knucklehead yanks on the door handle for three to five seconds then knocks on the door like they cant believe someone else might be in there ... dumbas_s es !!! Yes ... YESSSSS ... there is someone else pis_sing , give it a damn break you ignorant *** mofo ! If you will calm your dumbas_s down I will be out as soon as possible as the damn mens room is not where I hang out for sh_its and grins ... I needed to pi_ss , now I'm done and its your damn turn . Maybe I'll wait till you've been there for about a minute then start swinging off the door handle and act like a damn bufoon too !!! People ...... DAMNNNNN !!!
    to add - if there are four crappers and you are say the far left, the rest are empty, and someone takes the one right next to you. Seriously?
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    gmill880:
    to add - if there are four crappers and you are say the far left, the rest are empty, and someone takes the one right next to you. Seriously?

The Urinal Game will help those fellas learn the right place to stand!
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    When someone steals your cell phone at lunch and Sprint tells you (for the next 4 hours) the phone is still in the restaurant. When you go back in they are all like "Nope didn't find it." Then the owner says, "Oh I asked the employees and they all said they did not find or have the phone...and I believe them. So I will not pay for a replacement. I have to question the technology that says it never left the restaurant." Really?