Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    Nothing, I am happy.
    awesome.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    When I have a stuffy nose and I can't smoke.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    When I have a stuffy nose and I can't smoke.
    that is the saddest thing i have heard all day.
    get well soon and then grab a celebratory stick.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started out the day pretty p!ssed off, having to deal with a problem that I thought was resolved 4+ years ago .....

But after a few minutes on the phone with a very helpful customer service lady, she fixed the problem and now it's all good :-D

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate Colonoscopy prep!! Jello and Popsicles ALL day? Then driink crap to piss outta your butt?? There's got to be a better way. I like eating dammit!!! Sucks!!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    I hate Colonoscopy prep!! ...... I like eating dammit!!!

i hear ya, Bro, but be thankful for the opportunity to go through colonoscopy prep. An extremely good friend of mine is long since dead because he never had a colonoscopy. Remember, there aren't any symptoms for colon cancer....

• Options
    jlmarta:
    Bigshizza:
    I hate Colonoscopy prep!! ...... I like eating dammit!!!

i hear ya, Bro, but be thankful for the opportunity to go through colonoscopy prep. An extremely good friend of mine is long since dead because he never had a colonoscopy. Remember, there aren't any symptoms for colon cancer....

You are correct Marty! Had some polyps removed and a biopsy of an adenoma. Hopefully it's all clean! Good news don't have to go back for 3 years!!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    I hate Colonoscopy prep!! Jello and Popsicles ALL day? Then driink crap to piss outta your butt?? There's got to be a better way. I like eating dammit!!! Sucks!!
    couldn't you skip the jello/popsicle/special drink and just eat some taco bell instead, and get the same end result ???

:-/

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    couldn't you skip the jello/popsicle/special drink and just eat some taco bell instead, and get the same end result ???

Mmm, cheap tequila and Taco Bell. We had a name for that in college "The night of 1000 waterfalls".
  • Options
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:

Yes I'd much rather have T-Bell...wish it was an option!!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Clients that wont STFU when their on the phone with you----------btw, I am on the phone with said person right now.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    F'ing stupidity for what should be obvious . Some of you old-timers have heard me rant about this before .

Local fast food run .
    Me: I would like a cheeseburger with mayo and mustard only .
    FF Employee : Ok , cheeseburger ... mayo and mustard only ... ok ... you want cheese on that ?
    Me: Yes , I would like cheese on my cheeseburger ... thank you .
    FF Employee : Ok ... drive forward to the second window .

Now here is what I would have liked to say : have you or your manager or anybody that works at this damn place ever looked at your menu out here at the drive thru ??? Well ... if you have or anyone has ... you will notice that right above cheeseburger ... it says hamburger . So using incredible powers of deduction ... stick with me here kiddo ... the answer to your dumb azz question is F^&*#K yes ... I WANT GD CHEESE ON MY F"ING CHEESEBURGER , you ignorant azz MF'er !!! IF I DIDN"T WANT F"ING CHEESE I WOULD HAVE ORDERED A F"ING HAMBURGER YOU GLAZED EYE MONOTONE BIOTCH !!!

You see how easy that was ? When someone orders a cheeseburger its because they like and want cheese , if they dont like or want cheese they will order a damn hamburger !!! Nerve wracking MF'ERS !!!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Geno... Would you like fries with that ?
  • Options
    O'God Kas , I about fell out of my chair when I saw your post ! No , no fries , as a matter of fact I think I'm going to swear off fast food forever . Just what I put on my grill will have to do , I already know what and how I like whatever I'm grilling . So no more trick questions at the window , trying to confuse me and keep my cheese for themselves , hateful capitalists LMAO ! Thats it , I'm officially swearing off fast food before I can't repent or confess enough and they cause my soul to go to the boogey man !!!

Hope your doing well buddy !
  • Options
    I am indeed well Geno, and I hope everything is going good with you too. I never get food from a place you can drive through. That is just my "health standard".
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    I am indeed well Geno, and I hope everything is going good with you too. I never get food from a place you can drive through. That is just my "health standard".

Thats a good policy , one I am now adopting as well .
    Other than the fast food meltdown everything is going well here . Tidings of joy and peace and only home cooked meals to ya brother !!!
  • Options
    gmill880:
    kaspera79:

Thats a good policy , one I am now adopting as well .
    Other than the fast food meltdown everything is going well here . Tidings of joy and peace and only home cooked meals to ya brother !!!
    Same to you Geno... Now back on topic.... I can't think of anything I hate.. Really.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    That someone has made more posts in the things I hate thread than I have.

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

sweet!!
  • Options
    That money tree's don't exist ... damn it , what next ??? No Santa Clause !!!
  • Options
    Having to write up a warning letter to a renter about possible eviction because of just pure stupidity on their part !

Don't people know how to act these days ? Don't you know if your renting property from someone and you do "****" then you are probably going to be asked to leave or be evicted !!! Mind your own business , don't be a nuisance to other renters , don't violate the terms of your lease agreement , act like an adult , supervise others in your household and pay on time ... is it really that hard !?!?!?
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    The current whiskey bubble.... and those that 'bunker' cases of the stuff.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I couldn't figure out why my office smelled like ****. The last place you always look is the bottom of your shoe. Sure enough, nice fresh dog crap.
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    I couldn't figure out why my office smelled like ****. The last place you always look is the bottom of your shoe. Sure enough, nice fresh dog crap.
    Snap!! That sucks!! Car too??
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    stephen_hannibal:

Get to work then ****!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    When sick **** commit horrible acts....

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    When sick **** commit horrible acts....

Amen brother.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    When talking heads use inappropriate times to talk political stances....
    Sure lets talk gun control (yes or no doesn't matter) but today lets support and console those who lost so much.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    I'm sure Bob Costas can't wait to tell us his feeling during halftime again.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    bbass2:
    I'm sure Bob Costas can't wait to tell us his feeling during halftime again.

LOL