Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I'm getting sick of people I hang with trying to blame society for the acts of lunatics!

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    The local Jeep dealership. Last year I had my tires rotated there and they left all the lug nuts loose on one wheel. They gave me a stack of 4 free oil changes for that. So... I get my oil changed there because it's free. Today, I pull up, hop out, hand him the key, and he proceeds to lock the only key I have inside the Jeep. Luckily I was at the dealership and they were able to cut a spare key off the VIN. I started going there because they know Jeeps. It's what they do. One more free oil change and I think I'll take my business elsewhere.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    pelirrojo:
    The local Jeep dealership. Last year I had my tires rotated there and they left all the lug nuts loose on one wheel. They gave me a stack of 4 free oil changes for that. So... I get my oil changed there because it's free. Today, I pull up, hop out, hand him the key, and he proceeds to lock the only key I have inside the Jeep. Luckily I was at the dealership and they were able to cut a spare key off the VIN. I started going there because they know Jeeps. It's what they do. One more free oil change and I think I'll take my business elsewhere.
    LOL, look at the bright side, a free oil change AND now you have a spare key for your jeep!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    I'm getting sick of people I hang with trying to blame society for the acts of lunatics!

Same here brother and now all the BS starts again with gun control because some whack job killed his mum and stole her guns and committed an unthinkable act.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Immorality in humans!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I need to carry this over from a different thread so I can gripe.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    y2pascoe:
    Totally unspeakable what happened. Words can't express my sorrow towards the parents of those babies, the families of the teachers and administrators murdered, and the family members of the perpetrator, who include his murdered mother, and a brother and father who's worlds must be devastated right now. Deepest prayers for God's healing. Keep love, family, and community close, everyone.

I recommend keeping politics out of this thread from this point forward. Hope you all feel the same.
    I agree with that. We went from prayers to infighting in a matter of days.
    Thats not justice for the families of the victims of this horrendous act.

How long is "enough" time before we talk about an issue? I did not attack a man's character or resort to to slander, I asked pointed questions. If the forum decides we're not going to talk about an issue because of its sensitive nature, I can accept that. But to claim that talking about it is an injustice to the victims and their families is not true at all.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    Immorality in humans!

Fixed it!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Being in the room when my fianc
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Driving into work to find out that they decided to declare today a holiday last friday...and no one told me. I think I will still bill them for a full day's work :P
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Cleaning up my wife's messes around the house
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Having my arm in a sling after spraining my shoulder after loading a 400# pt into the back of the ambulance this afternoon.
    On the bright side, I get to spend the holidays with my family instead of working!!!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    +1
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Rain:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    +1
    We got a new vaccuum from her parents for Christmas...unfortunately she needs to get all of her schitt off of the floor before she can use it!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    That my stepdaughter and her boyfriend (who looks like mule...sorry) feel XMas is the time to make sure each tries to get the other more gifts instead enjoying the "gifts" life has given them.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When Noobs don't give me their address so I can share.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    I relented.....I relented....... :) I throw my 2 cents in: When people don't know how to use Merge lanes when making right turns.......don't come to a damn stop when you have half a mile of a lane in front of you to merge into traffic. that just leads to backups and more traffic.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Final stages of a cold when all you do is freakin cough!!
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    When Noobs don't give me their address so I can share.
    Shall I PM you my address, then?
    I hate insomnia.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Having one of my tenants want me to come by and look across the fence on our property at a failed septic tank mess on top of the ground ( about 25 feet away ) that belongs to a neighbor (not on MY property ). About a 6x6 nasty azz puddle and a small stream from that goes out about 30 feet . Been this way for some time it is obvious . The people that live there drive through it , then get groceries out of their trunk and walk in their house . Holy Scmolly !!! Damn thats nasty . Hate to do it but its obvious they don't intend to do anything . I will call the town manager tommorow so they can do their EPA thing . I hate to do that , maybe they don't have the money to fix it or whatever , but , I can't afford for my tenants to move because of the toxic odor , and yes , my tenants are raising he_ll about it !!!
  • Options
    Bob Costas.
  • Options
    Chris Collinsworth ... and his man crush on RGIII ...
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    I get hating the man crush, but I guess I just don't get the Collinsworth hatred from so many. I actually like him compared to some other on-air hacks. He and Dan Fouts get a lot of hatred, but I like them both.

I hate buffering when watching movies or TV online. I pay enough for this cable modem, that I really hope the problem is with Netflix/Hulu/Amazon and their servers rather than my connection or computer.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate that no matter how much you shake it there's always that one drop left.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    I know when you get older it gets worse! May need to design a manpon that stops the drip, especially if you're wearing lighter colored pants! There's a picture of me at a wedding reception with a silver dollar size wet spot. Guess I was in a hurry..lol..
  • Options
    Martel:
    gmill880:
    I get hating the man crush, but I guess I just don't get the Collinsworth hatred from so many. I actually like him compared to some other on-air hacks. He and Dan Fouts get a lot of hatred, but I like them both.

I hate buffering when watching movies or TV online. I pay enough for this cable modem, that I really hope the problem is with Netflix/Hulu/Amazon and their servers rather than my connection or computer.

Dan Fouts I do like . He is good .

Collinsworth and his nasal twang , but mostly , and this is just my opinion , he feels like just because he played pro ball he is always right and kinda has a smirk on his face when others disagree with his opinions , like hey - I KNOW what I'm talking about and I'm right and your wrong but they pay me alot of money to sit here and smile at you . Like I said thats just my opinion . But I do like Dan Fouts !!!
  • Options
    Oprah... Always and forever.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Rhamlin:
    I know when you get older it gets worse! May need to design a manpon that stops the drip, especially if you're wearing lighter colored pants! There's a picture of me at a wedding reception with a silver dollar size wet spot. Guess I was in a hurry..lol..
    LMBO
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    I relented.....I relented....... :) I throw my 2 cents in: When people don't know how to use Merge lanes when making right turns.......don't come to a damn stop when you have half a mile of a lane in front of you to merge into traffic. that just leads to backups and more traffic.
    Hey sounds like you've met my wife. She's also the one who comes to a stop getting on the highway because no one will move over for her.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    your wife is the reason why i haven't got a conceal and carry permit......i'm not sure what would happen if i was carrying and someone did that.