Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I hate that my dream woman is a ***!!! Wtf!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    And who would that be, Lee ?
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    And who would that be, Lee ?
    Lmao this really cute and nice woman that works at my b&M!! Wish I could find a cigar smoking woman!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    I hate these nfl officials!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    C'mon, are they really that much worse than the old ones?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Ken Light:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Yes. They had 8 reversed calls in the Saints/Chiefs game yesterday.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Jack legs who start a club and life get to them and slow down the process! A HOLES!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Ken Light:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Yes. They had 8 reversed calls in the Saints/Chiefs game yesterday.
    I tend to yell at my TV less this season than last. That's all I know. They are slower, but they seem to take the time to get it right more of the time.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Dumb azz thug drug dealin gangsta wanne be's mouthin off 'bout what all they are gonna do to somebody blah blah blah . Borin biothes --- I'll be your huckleberry --- I'll be easy to recogonize because I know your dumb azz will be half drugged up outta your mind - just so you'll know its me I'll be the heavily armed MF 'er with a cigar that looks like the DEVIL !!! Thats right ... come to daddy thugster ... ( They know who they are )
  • Options
    Hey Geno, Are you feeling Okay ?
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our rental management company.......and getting the heat pump/furnace replaced.

Took them 3 visits/service calls to try & fix the problem, before they finally realized it needed replaced.....(the coil went bad or something like that.)
    So they come out to replace it about 2 weeks ago - took them 2 days to replace it - a 12 hr day & a 9 hr day with 2-5 techs here at any given time.
    Get it installed, a/c working well - keeping house nice & cool but the past few days, it's been cold (30-40s) in the morning so we turn on heat setting....NO heat, only cold air. WTF?

So 2 techs are here right now trying to get the heat to work, saying the wiring might be f***ed up ---- wouldn't you think they would have checked that when they replaced the whole system 2 weeks ago??
    I mean don't get me wrong - happy we have a new furnace system but pissed that it's taking so long/been so difficult to get everything fixed up.

Oh and the salt in the wound is that our neighbor had their's replaced by a different HVAC company not too long ago - they had the same wiring issues we do but it only took 2 techs (1) 6 hr day to do his and he's not had a single problem with it since....
    Can't wait to buy a house & move...le sigh

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Scotch Tape. 'nuff said.
  • Options
    kaspera79:

PM to you Kas . Thanks .
  • Options
    gmill880:
    kaspera79:

PM to you Kas . Thanks .
    Didn't get that PM gene..
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    gmill880:
    kaspera79:

PM to you Kas . Thanks .
    Didn't get that PM gene..

Sorry Tony - It should be there now . Thanks Brother .
  • Options
    Interviewing for something I've done for 30 years with someone who has done it for 2 years ...
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I have sat in dam tender classes for the past 2 days. Today at the peak of my boredom I kept track of how many times a woman said ummm... in a 30 minute presentation. 192 times. 192 TIMES!!!! That's 6.4 ummms per minute. Holy crap batman, you're an engineer. Use your big words.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    That AFN decided to show every crappy game known to man instead of showing THE Ohio State whip some corn-fed azz. FU AFN!!
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    That AFN decided to show every crappy game known to man instead of showing THE Ohio State whip some corn-fed azz. FU AFN!!
    At least you get good commercials ;)
  • Options
    Rain:
    marineatbn03:
    The commercials are comical, I can do nothing but laugh and thank the Lord that those people have meaningful jobs other than acting.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Rain:
    marineatbn03:
    The commercials are comical, I can do nothing but laugh and thank the Lord that those people have meaningful jobs other than acting.
    Off the top of my head..I miss the "I save my money..which is why this commercial looks so cheap."
  • Options
    Rain:
    marineatbn03:
    Rain:
    marineatbn03:
    Off the top of my head..I miss the "I save my money..which is why this commercial looks so cheap."
    All the voting ones are out now. Complete with referee uniforms and whistle blowing for those "opting" not to vote.
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    There was one about rocking Vending Machines that was pretty funny
  • Options
    Used to work at a company where the vending machine had the usual " rocking may lead to serious injury or death " disclaimer and someone wrote and taped under that " at the very least it will pi_ss off the owner and cause you significantly more pain than death " . Which I thought was hilarious ...
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Waiting two years for disability to finally make a decision on my case.
    Waiting is brutal!
  • Options
    The N.Y. Yankees ... Goooo Orioles !!!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    The N.Y. Yankees ... Goooo Orioles !!!
    +1
  • Options
    NectarCigarNectarCigar Posts: 171
    my fantasy football team!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That I won't be able to enjoy a cigar tonight, what would be a perfect evening for the firepit....
    Because I'm feeling sick!
    Ugggg....woke up this a.m. with a fever, back & stomach pain, coughing & sneezing. Took meds, drank tea, laid back down - feeling somewhat better now but still not 100% so cigar is definitely off the list for tonight.
    Lame.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    That I won't be able to enjoy a cigar tonight, what would be a perfect evening for the firepit....
    Because I'm feeling sick!
    Ugggg....woke up this a.m. with a fever, back & stomach pain, coughing & sneezing. Took meds, drank tea, laid back down - feeling somewhat better now but still not 100% so cigar is definitely off the list for tonight.
    Lame.
    Smoke a punisher and drink some strong whiskey... burn the disease from your body. :P