Options

262 Paradigm

124»

Comments

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Hays:
    TatuajeVI:
    I had my first of the box-pressed Toro size this past weekend. YUM. I'm very impressed with all three sizes, and I can't wait to start selling up a storm. :)
    Tat, you're in the game???
    How does one go about getting "in the game??"
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I haven't ran across one in my hunting yet but I am looking forward to trying it since it is so well received here and it has a personal connection to Jsnake. That is really cool.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    ejenne87:
    Hays:
    TatuajeVI:
    I had my first of the box-pressed Toro size this past weekend. YUM. I'm very impressed with all three sizes, and I can't wait to start selling up a storm. :)
    Hays, I received my business cards a week ago, waiting on samples! Ha, with your work schedule you'd never get around to selling any! ;) PM me if you're interested.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    ejenne87:
    Hays:
    TatuajeVI:
    Hays, I received my business cards a week ago, waiting on samples! Ha, with your work schedule you'd never get around to selling any! ;) PM me if you're interested.
    Who needs sleep?! And, work is going to be slowing down soon I guess, so that means more cigar time!
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    TatuajeVI:
    ejenne87:
    Hays:
    TatuajeVI:
    I'm trying to help because I believe in this cigar and I'd like to see it flourish; I'm going to get my local B&M to carry them, if it's possible. Also, since I'm a CRA Ambassador, I'm talking with them to see if they can't do something with 262; they are interested but I'm waiting for some more info on what they want before I talk to Clint.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    betasynn:
    TatuajeVI:
    ejenne87:
    Hays:
    TatuajeVI:
    I'm trying to help because I believe in this cigar and I'd like to see it flourish; I'm going to get my local B&M to carry them, if it's possible. Also, since I'm a CRA Ambassador, I'm talking with them to see if they can't do something with 262; they are interested but I'm waiting for some more info on what they want before I talk to Clint.
    You are the man.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Sitting on my patio enjoying the Toro, WOW, these are good! Perfect construction and draw, not getting any citrus but tons of smoke with every puff. The flavor is terrific and the smoke is "light", i do see what you guys mean about refreshing, not a harsh note in this thing. Definatley will be getting more!
  • Options
    MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    Thanks for the review, I was just looking at https://www.smoketherevolution.com and was thinking abput springing for the Paradigm Initiation 6 pack! Will have to wait till Friday, though (payday) I am well over my 'gar budget this month.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Jetmech_63:
    Sitting on my patio enjoying the Toro, WOW, these are good! Perfect construction and draw, not getting any citrus but tons of smoke with every puff. The flavor is terrific and the smoke is "light", i do see what you guys mean about refreshing, not a harsh note in this thing. Definatley will be getting more!
    I can't wait to pickup more. Anyone know where I can get them? I got one in my package from Sandman, and it was AWESOME. I burnt my fingers trying to get every last puff out of it.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    https://www.smoketherevolution.com
    Try that if the beard doesnt have any, the boxes are on backorder but i just picked up a 6'er of em.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    Jetmech_63:
    I can't wait to pickup more. Anyone know where I can get them? I got one in my package from Sandman, and it was AWESOME. I burnt my fingers trying to get every last puff out of it.
    We are about to launch an interactive map that will show all of the shops that carry us. You can still order directly from us as the limited time has not expired. Although the website says things are back ordered they are not. We are fully stocked on everything. This second production run smokes perfect out of the box. Had one 2 days old into the country and WOW. They seem to have been aged a little better and the boxes have been slightly redesigned. The log covers the entire lid and Paradigm is on the box.image
  • Options
    jsnake:
    cholmes8310:
    Jetmech_63:
    We are about to launch an interactive map that will show all of the shops that carry us. You can still order directly from us as the limited time has not expired. Although the website says things are back ordered they are not. We are fully stocked on everything. This second production run smokes perfect out of the box. Had one 2 days old into the country and WOW. They seem to have been aged a little better and the boxes have been slightly redesigned. The log covers the entire lid and Paradigm is on the box.image
    That box is awesome. Not sure if this has been addressed. What's the retail on these?
  • Options
    nevermind. saw the link to the site... thanks!
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Jetmech_63:
    Totally agree with Jetmech, he reminded me I had one in my humidor and I lit up up tonight after dinner, although I did get a little bit of citrus in mine.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    So, I had my first 262 yesterday at one of the best B&M's I have ever walked into. It's called The Cigar Shop in Biloxi, MS. As I sat in the shop, I lit the 262 in anxious anticipation as I have heard great things about it.

The first draw completely surprised me. As most medium to full cigars have a bit of initial spiciness to them, I was shocked at how incredibly smooth it was. This cigar was one of the smoothest and most pleasant cigars I have had in quite some time.

As I enjoyed conversation with the Craig (the owner) I couldn't help but notice the subtle changes. Hints of dark dark chocolate as well as a bit of hazelnut left me wanting more.

I will definitely revisit this cigar in the future several times over.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    This stick is just awesome and the 262 guys are really cool too. Haven't gotten to attend an event with them yet but I have chatted with them some online and they are good peeps as well