Home Non Cigar Related

How do you pee?

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was on another forum recently and people were talking about whether they leave the seat up or down after they pee. Several men said they always pee sitting down. I didn't even know this was a thing with guys so my question is, do you pee standing or sitting?

@matkn293 aren't you glad I'm back?
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course I am glad!  Such an interesting topic.  I would say that I do both.  Sit in the morning, stand any other time.  

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I write my name in the snow.
  • Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on my mood & how much I've had to drink.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In rehab it was sitting. Women about the space between the toilet and the structure. They eventually figured out how to wall it off..good on them.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    I write my name in the snow.
    I dated a girl once who claimed she could do that -- I didn't believe her so I drover her up the Fransisco Peaks (Just north of Flagstaff where I was living at the time) and made her prove it. She was right...
    Her name was Dot.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We were just talking about this at the railroad Sunday. Personally I think it's gross that some guys get all up in the urinal and put their hand on the wall/top of the urinal. Seriously?!? All that bacteria just got all over you dude!

In the house, seat and lid lifted then lowered. In public I will wait for a urinal because I ain't touchin' that seat. If I'm forced to use a toilet, I use my foot to lift the seat and flush, or just leave the seat down if the bathroom is totally roach-infested. 

Had a buddy who drilled a hole through the floor panel in his Chevy Colorado so he didn't have to stop. He put a large plastic tube with about 4 feet of slack on it so he could just use it like a huge catheter. Always felt bad for the tailgaters  :D
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09 said:
    Depends..........
    I mean in a general sense -- not after a bottle of Zaya.
    Echambers said:
    bandyt09 said:
    Depends..........
    Unless, you really meant "depends."

Depend Adjustable Underwear - LargeXL BAG
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    Echambers said:
    bandyt09 said:
    Depends..........
    Unless, you really meant "depends."

Depend Adjustable Underwear - LargeXL BAG
    A-ha.............. :)
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How to you pee while playing Edward Crowlerhands, @Patrickbrick?
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I generally give a little push of my abdominal muscles to get the stream flowing. Things pretty much take care of themselves until the last 5%, where I need to give another abdominal push to ensure it all gets out. Then I shake 7 or 8 times (because it's fun) and tuck it away.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Getting kinda personal here, aren't ya?

I will say, I'm pretty sure Pterodactyls' P is silent.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    There was a young lady from Wheeling
    Who had a peculiar feeling.
            She laid on her back
            And tickled her crack
    And pissed all over the ceiling.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    outside
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    At least none of y’all have said on someone lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the change, I pee standing up.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends on how inflamed my back is. Some times I just can't empty sitting, and other times I can't go hardly at all standing. After First back surgery I had to stay in the hospital an extra 2 to 3 days just so that my muscles would work for me to pee. So with me it is not a matter of being manly, it is a matter of going, and how does my back feel.
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
    Stubble said:
    What kind of change are we talking about?

• variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    Stubble said:
    What kind of change are we talking about?

He nubs it.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends on how inflamed my back is. Some times I just can't empty sitting, and other times I can't go hardly at all standing. After First back surgery I had to stay in the hospital an extra 2 to 3 days just so that my muscles would work for me to pee. So with me it is not a matter of being manly, it is a matter of going, and how does my back feel.
    I hear ya, I have rheumatoid arthritus in my knees,and all my joints and sometimes it's just to painful to stand. Hope your surgery went well.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting topic. Personally I think the best pee is in the shower. 
    Rhamlin said:
    Interesting topic. Personally I think the best pee is in the shower. 
    No, the best pee is overside. Anyone with a cruisin sailboat can attest to that. 

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never tried the overside, but would agree, anywhere outside is special.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis