Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    I could go on for pages and pages with lude stories from the late 70s-early 80s. I never did them but really enjoyed some people that did. Crumple up 3 and swallowed with some warm water.
    3! damn KC, I was always a 1/2 Lude man unless there was plenty of Blow. 
    But I do have a 3 lude night story that’s very entertaining. 
    I just learned so much in a very short time about yo's  :D
    I had a lot of very "colorful" riding buddies 35-40 years ago. You would not believe most of the events I was witness/participant to so I'm not even going to go there.   Nuff said.
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Hello cb.....you still got rain diwn yonder? .....horrible dew point here.....valley Oz....had 98% and 69 Dew point.....sad....I think we broke records from 1800's.......hope you and da hog are digging......later
    Had the tropical depression blow through.  Mostly Indianapolis.  Few thunderstorms and the odd windstorm or two.  Nuthin' like fresh fish.  Taste best just outta the water.
    ..."Indeed"...
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    I could go on for pages and pages with lude stories from the late 70s-early 80s. I never did them but really enjoyed some people that did. Crumple up 3 and swallowed with some warm water.
    I had a lot of very "colorful" riding buddies 35-40 years ago. You would not believe most of the events I was witness/participant to so I'm not even going to go there.   Nuff said.
    I'm sure none of us are as innocent as we appear  ;)
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    ...SniFF SniFF...
    Back in the day, Spots, Stroker, Guinea Joe, STP (they're all dead now) and I would hang out on Haulover Pier and make bets on how far the luded out little teenyboppers could get from their blankets to the ocean before they fell down. 
    ...RIP STP, miss you Brother.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    ...SniFF SniFF...
    Back in the day, Spots, Stroker, Guinea Joe, STP (they're all dead now) and I would hang out on Haulover Pier and make bets on how far the luded out little teenyboppers could get from their blankets to the ocean before they fell down. 
    Only ones left from that old group are Joie, STP's widow, Helene, Puerto Rican Charlie's widow, and me. Helene drops by Flossie's every now and then to reminisce.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    ...SniFF SniFF...
    A good man I never had the honor to personally meet. He still lives in KC heart. 

• Options
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    ...SniFF SniFF...
    Amen.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    ...SniFF SniFF...
    Only ones left from that old group are Joie, STP's widow, Helene, Puerto Rican Charlie's widow, and me. Helene drops by Flossie's every now and then to reminisce.
    The Widow's Club.
  • Options
    ...Pour'N...
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    A wild and crazy guy in your yout.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Da cigar!  Da cigar!
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Da cigar!  Da cigar!
    ...thats the cb I know and love...funny.
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Nation Doughnut Day.....🍩
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    That’s everyday ZZ
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    That’s everyday ZZ
    Nice
  • Options
    Graduation ceremony tonight.  See youse guys (and T) later. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Awe, congrats!! Have fun yo's guys! 
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey OY looks like the troll repellent worked, troll appears to have gone back to the cave
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    Hey OY looks like the troll repellent worked, troll appears to have gone back to the cave
    Don’t hold your breath 
  • Options

kckasper said:

Thats about as cute as it gets. 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Dear lord and I thought the stuff we were popping back in high school was strong... Geez Ozzy, KC, nude party’s, hauledout teenyboppers, Colombian BamBam lol sign me up and to think I was the animal! 
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Great job Vali.  Uncle Dog is proud of You.
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Dear lord and I thought the stuff we were popping back in high school was strong... Geez Ozzy, KC, nude party’s, hauledout teenyboppers, Colombian BamBam lol sign me up and to think I was the animal! 
    Just a couple of wild and crazy guys.  Need to get KC tell you about his younger years.  There's one about him and George at Valley Forge.  I am a Texan by birth but an Okie by upbringing.
  • Options
    ...HaPPy Fry-Day...
  • Options
  • Options
    Celebrating with KC...Thanks Brother.
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Just a couple of wild and crazy guys.  Need to get KC tell you about his younger years.  There's one about him and George at Valley Forge.  I am a Texan by birth but an Okie by upbringing.
    Oh I’d look forward to that! Man the stuff y’all could do back then...not saying I haven’t done any of that...😈 but hell now a days everyone’s got video at hand and things get twisted quick. Funny I was born an Okie raised in Texas.
  • Options

Oh I’d look forward to that! Man the stuff y’all could do back then...not saying I haven’t done any of that...😈 but hell now a days everyone’s got video at hand and things get twisted quick. Funny I was born an Okie raised in Texas.
    Tx hun,  you still considered okie... don't feel bad,  I have some roots in TX too get me in that state for 1 weekend the accident sticks for 10 years. 
  • Options
    Trish said:

Tx hun,  you still considered okie... don't feel bad,  I have some roots in TX too get me in that state for 1 weekend the accident sticks for 10 years. 
    Who am I kidding.. I still have it 20+ years later 😂🤗