Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, you know what I like, Edward!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bombed by proxy by half the Beatles. Thanks John and Paul, I'll, um, remember that.... @IndustMech & @TNBigfoot68.
    If I'm John and He's Paul, or I'm Paul and He's John, then who is George & Ringo, because we need to get the band back together. @silvermouse & @IndustMech
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    In high school my friends called me Ringo in mockery of my haircut (or lack thereof) I'll stand in if he doesn't show
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
     been a long day but rolling into 7 off
    Perfect. See you in Milwaukee, Randy.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
     been a long day but rolling into 7 off
    Perfect. See you in Milwaukee, Randy.
    Dammit @CharlieHeis , do the math. You got me all jacked up thinking maybe I was off, I have changed schedules since this was put together but no, I go back the 21st.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    TheBeardedOne864TheBeardedOne864 Posts: 180 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol I’ll have to remember that thanks again.
  • Options
    Momma has good taste
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Momma has good taste
    I know, she picked me. LOL!

Some hooks and I can hang the grill tools on it and may get a board to put on top of it to be able to place things on it without damaging it.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    Momma decide to add to my grilling accessories.

Nice Coolidor Tony !

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a few things. The black label black works was a double dose of samplers from a sale brokered by @usaf06 that came in Friday but were camera shy or I was lazy, one of those. The Avo and undercrown were from an exploratory trip to my local shop who is not known for their selection. They are seeming to take my advice on upping their game
    @Captain_Call  that appears to be one super large tupperdor, or am i mistaken
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    Diver43 said:
    Just a few things. The black label black works was a double dose of samplers from a sale brokered by @usaf06 that came in Friday but were camera shy or I was lazy, one of those. The Avo and undercrown were from an exploratory trip to my local shop who is not known for their selection. They are seeming to take my advice on upping their game
    @Captain_Call  that appears to be one super large tupperdor, or am i mistaken
    Aye, it be. One of my three 80 quart sterilite brand with foam lid seal. They do really well as long as you don't have to deal with heat. They sweat inside if they get too warm