Home Non Cigar Related

merry memes

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image may contain one or more people beard and text
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:
    Can we have this for breakfast at the annual herf?
    @Patrickbrick make it happen please! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know that @Patrickbrick would have to baconize it.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure I could figure this out and make it work.  Will need reminding however.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I already took my chocolate fountain to donate it to a thrift store.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Half enough sausage would plug the pump.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

No worries they can be rented for cheap around me.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No worries they can be rented for cheap around me.
    I doubt you'll get your deposit back after the sausage kills the pump
    Sausage goes on stick, gravy goes through fountain, hold sausage under flowing gravy, consume.
    MOW badge received.
    How does one make sausage gravy withholding the sausage? I declare witchcraft. Off to the stake with you

What's that now? Frozen sausages?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

edited August 2018
    I wouldn't give two bits for most brains nowadays

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image may contain 4 people people standing meme text and outdoor
    space cadets

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image may contain 2 people people standing meme text and outdoor
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis