Home General Discussion

October 6th...Shindig @ Casa de Lamers

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have Mr @Captain_Call and his wife Kip staying at my house for the weekend and I figured I might as well open up my home on the 6th of October for anybody that would want to make the trek up to Kimberly, WI for the day.  I'll provide dinner and if needed a warm garage to smoke in.

Let me know if you are interested in making the trip.
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brad puts out quite the spread.  Trying to move my grandma in laws birthday to make it.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a great time

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a great time
    You and your lovely bride gonna make the drive?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    peter4jc said:
    Sounds like a great time
    You and your lovely bride gonna make the drive?
    It's a possibility.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all have a grand time, and pictures please.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just bumping this up, if you are thinking you would be coming please let me know for sure so I can plan out food.  All are welcome.

@IndustMech
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Just officially got the bad word, Colleen and I will not be able to attend.  Super sad face.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    @Patrickbrick No Dont Go
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Unless work or some other catastrophe happens, I plan on going. 

• CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've still got bruised ribs from the last beating I got when I saw you. I don't think I can handle it again. The fact that I'm going to be visiting my dad that day has nothing to do with it. 
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    She says, "How much tobacco are you packing?"

More than you would approve of and less than I really want to, plus a couple brews. I packed 3 times the clothes I need just so I had enough wadding to keep the cargo safe
    I have to work this Saturday, so I won't be able to make it.

Thanks for the invite, have a good time, and take a lot of pictures

Sorry you will be missing out there @IndustMech.   Next time!  @Captain_Call dont be doing anything stupid now.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

It sucks that we won't have any FIBS representing, but the show must go on!
    More food for us then
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FIBS?, no acronyms I can think of that would pass ccom censors.
    A little dirt never hurt
    freaking Illinois basterds
    Sorry you will be missing out there @IndustMech.   Next time!  @Captain_Call dont be doing anything stupid now.
    It's almost like you had insider information
    Haha yeah WTF dude.  Dont you carry your ID everywhere with you?  Too much focus on party supplies!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭

More than you would approve of and less than I really want to, plus a couple brews. I packed 3 times the clothes I need just so I had enough wadding to keep the cargo safe
    This is one of those times you should have listed to your wife...Pack as much tobacco as you want, but also a wallet with valid photo ID to board your flight...

So i would like to start a contest for a fiver or maybe more...we will see...

the contest will be to guess when @Captain_Call @BlueUnicornTrainer
    actually make it to Casa De Lamers...

Contest ends when they show up.  1 guess per day

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m guessing tonight at 10:30pm local time. Best of luck and hope it works out soon. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Trident said:
    Captain_Call said: 

This is one of those times you should have listed to your wife...Pack as much tobacco as you want, but also a wallet with valid photo ID to board your flight...

So i would like to start a contest for a fiver or maybe more...we will see...

the contest will be to guess when @Captain_Call @BlueUnicornTrainer
    actually make it to Casa De Lamers...

Contest ends when they show up.  1 guess per day

I approve of this
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Am I allowed to defend myself?
    Haha yeah WTF dude.  Dont you carry your ID everywhere with you?  Too much focus on party supplies!
    I sit for a living. A wallet really throws your back out doing that. I keep it in my boy scout bag that normally goes everywhere with me. The problem is that airlines don't exactly approve of that bag. It sets off all kinds of red flags for them with the sniffer sensors catching explosives and whatnot. So this time I opted to leave it at home instead of messing with it to make it TSA approved. Wallet stayed where it belongs the other 363 days of the year. And I merrily went on my way until I was beyond the point of no return and had to pay for lunch. It's handled now. I'll take my licks I guess. Time to change my tag line to I forgot my ID 
    You must have a "Costanza" wallet. 
    MOW badge received.
    You must have a "Costanza" wallet. 
    It's pretty bad. 
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll guess Luke and better half will get there on the 5th at 3pm.

Hope y'all have a blast!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th, 8pm
    A little dirt never hurt