Home General Discussion

Muletown Herf 2019 March 22-24 2019

TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
@Bob_Luken and I are so excited to Officially announce the news that we have been talking up for the last few weeks - In Columbia TN starting March 22nd - March 24th we will be hosting the First Annual Muletown Herf!!! The location is a place know as Battleground South - Even though we are hoping for a good showing from the forum members this will be giant party that will also be advertised locally - Details will be forthcoming including possible discounts for lodging. The B&M Owner is offering discounts on purchases made by C-Com Forum members that we register with him. He is open to the whole herf and socializing concept (actually he approached me) of these gatherings and is understanding that there will items brought in to smoke by forum members (however I hope that many of us will show him our gratitude by purchasing something for hosting us). If anyone brings an adult beverage, it must be left with the owner behind the bar, who will in turn pour it for you, so as not to violate state laws and jeopardizing his liquor license. The Owner is planning on having Food Trucks on-site for Saturday, possible Friday, and Cigar Reps on Saturday and much, much more. Guys this is going to be a rocking good time. We also have been given the green light by the owner to recruit the locals that will attend this event to join the forum. The location is a two story house with 4 large smoking rooms that windows can be opened. There is a smaller smoking area by the bar, and he has a large covered porch and will set up tents out back as well. 

Please make plans to attend - Nashville is the nearest Airport unless you are flying a small plane. 
If you have questions let me know.  Bookmark this thread in order to see all updates - Let me know if you are attending, we are announcing this now so folks can make plans to be here. - The owner is from Chi-Town so I am hoping that you guys from Chicago represent yourself well. Lou-Crew, you guys are not that far away. 
I am very excited about what is being planned, I hope you all can make this an epic yearly "Holy Grail" event that no one wants to miss!
kicking eadweard muybridge GIF by hoppip
I was born a fool, and just got bigger!

Comments

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boom, you hit my days off.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am for sure in and my friend Tim will be attending as well.  Not sure about Colleen just yet will update when it gets closer.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be posting details closer to time, but there will be some cool stuff at the Herf. This is going to be huge  
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

Muletown?

what are you talking about han solo GIF by Star Wars

Just kidding. It may seem like I've been ignoring this announcement. I have not. I was working Saturday. Sunday was a hectic day of rest. Paul is the lead on this but he and I have been talking about this for a while. It's gonna be fun. I'm excited. Y'all come on down, up, or over. Just come on.  

happy big lebowski GIF
    Push Pull Or Drag Yourself Down To Muletown For The Herf
    power horse GIFImage result for mules gif
  • firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m in
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe I can do that.  See y'all there.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe a possibility here. Got some hoops to jump through here, let me see what I can do. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thinking it’s a possibility. I’ll know more in January. 
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to really push to make it.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Asgard Brewing is in Columbia, just saying.  Never had their beers, though.

Mr. Google says it's a twelve minute walk from Battleground South.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in!
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sounds like a good time.  I'll look into trying to make this happen.  Appreciate the advance notice. 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    It's awesome to see the excitement, that's the reason for the advanced notice, we are trying to make this an awesome event.  I am also trying to put together a couple of contests  
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m planning on going as well but maybe leaving on Sunday in time for work Monday. We’ll see as it gets closer. 
    I will be driving so if any of you Illinois folks would like to hitch a ride with me you are more than welcome too.  We can figure out logistics as the day gets closer.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I'd like to hitch a ride

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be driving so if any of you Illinois folks would like to hitch a ride with me you are more than welcome too.  We can figure out logistics as the day gets closer.
    What if I'm not a FIB?
    If you come to my house you got the front seat, there and back!  Plus maybe some food and a couple of cigars.
    MOW badge received.
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m interested as well. Long a$$ bike ride. 
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could possibly do Saturday after work and Sunday.
  • TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    Considering driving as well as I have all week and Mrs. Dirt's sister is in Houston about halfway. Drop off the excess baggage in Houston and roll on.
    Where's my LMFAO button????
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I will be off the boat then. If so I’m in. But I won’t know for sure until around Christmas. 
    Bump