Home Non Cigar Related

you CAN make this stuff up

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2018 in Non Cigar Related

Muslims riot for more Family Circus
by Robert Doyle

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (MUN) – The Family Circus cartoon strip has joined the now-infamous Danish cartoons of prophet Mohammed in causing violent riots throughout the Muslim world. But this time, the point of the riots are to see more of the cartoon, not less.Muslims rioters demanding more iFamily Circusi

"We demand more access to Jeffy, Dolly, Billy and the whole gang!" screamed Pakistani cleric Abu al-Shaheen at a rally of some 35,000 people in the main square of Pakistan's capital city. As a show of solidarity with the puckish creations of illustrator Bil Keane, the crowd burned copies of Peanuts strips, along with those of Hagar the Horrible and Calvin and Hobbes. "Down! Down Peanuts!" chanted the crowd as the strips were set ablaze.

"Peanuts’ Lucy is a filthy **** compared to the delightfully plump and virtuous Dolly!" said laborer Ali Hassan, 24. "We want to see more of Dolly and her dealings! Not some dirty Snoopy dog who eats the bones of the dead!"

Rioters overturned cars, court rulings (some of the rioters were judges) and smashed the newly-replaced windows of the Danish embassy. “We probably should have waited to replace the ones they broke during the first Mohammed riots, that’s my b,” said Danish Ambassador Anders Flakkerssson.

The main newspaper in Pakistan, The Daily Pakistanian, carries a small comics section featuring strips like Mustaffa Moose, the wildly-popular Yemeni Yassir: Freedom Fighter, and one simply called Couscous. The American contributions to the pages are Peanuts and Calvin and Hobbes, both of whose welcomes appear to be at an end. "When America leaves our region, we demand you take Peanuts and Calvin with you! Leave us our oil and Family Circus!" said al-Shaheen. 

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As seen on FB

Trump suggests that protesting should be illegal

“I think it’s embarrassing for the country to allow protesters."

WASHINGTONPOST.COM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-suggests-protesting-should-be-illegal/2018/09/04/11cfd9be-b0a0-11e8-aed9-001309990777_story.html?utm_term=.3c3cb7fed9e1

The Washington Post definitely made up this headline. They plucked a badly worded quote, (from an interview they didn't even do,) stripped the quote entirely of context and used it to make up a lying headline about what Trump "suggested". He didn't suggest anything of the sort. He was rambling on and on like he always does without even completing his own sentences. And this is what you get from a dishonest journalist, and newspaper. Read the article, then read the Daily Caller article and the full quotes that the WP quote was plucked from. This headline is pure BS, bias-at-the-core, journalism.  If he had actually suggested criminalizing protests, it would make headlines in ALL the papers and lead EVERY news broadcast. Nobody in the news business is reporting on this except a few far left outlets parroting the WP article. 
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    overbite

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...and only one cavity....
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talk about a mouthful of teeth...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably tough to floss.....   :#

"The Mueller probe is finally wrapping up."
            ... sources close to the investigation

Is lying through your teeth easier or harder for this person?
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    edited October 2018

Image may contain 1 person text
    Stubble said:
    Bob_Luken said:

you are so dumb antoine dodson GIF
    webmost said:
    overbite

In case you don't know, I'm mocking @Stubble Steve.  
    jd50ae said:
    ...and only one cavity....

In case you don't know, I'm mocking @Stubble Steve.  
    Talk about a mouthful of teeth...

Get it? I'm mocking @Stubble Steve. 
    jlmarta said:
    Probably tough to floss.....   :#

OK, Last one, I'm mocking @Stubble Steve. 

edited October 2018
    Stubble said:

Don't make me explain myself. I always over-explain ****, and I look like an a-hole when I do. (And,....  don't say I always look like an a-hole.  I'm way ahead of you bro)
    Bob_Luken said:
    Stubble said:

Don't make me explain myself. I always over-explain ****, and I look like an a-hole when I do. (And,....  don't say I always look like an a-hole.  I'm way ahead of you bro)

Stubble said:
    Bob_Luken said:
    Stubble said:

explain yourself breaking bad GIF
    Bob_Luken said:
    Stubble said:
    Bob_Luken said:
    Stubble said:

Stubble said:
    Bob_Luken said:
    Stubble said:
    Bob_Luken said:
    Stubble said:

cat tongue GIF
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cat On Escalator - Best Funny Cat Video - YouTube
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, after a couple drinks they seem like normal guys.
    A little dirt never hurt

Image may contain one or more people and people standing
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just had to post that, didn't you?  You just had to make me see that?  Thanks, pal.  
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    Image may contain one or more people and people standing
    Bob stay off of people of Walmart .com 
    deadman said: Bob stay off of people of Walmart .com 
    you dont even know will ferrell GIF