Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Well, I have to get a spinal fusion for my herniated disk (c6/c7). FML
    Well, that sucks.  I hope fusion is an absolute last resort, and every other option has been exhausted.
    peter4jc said:
    Well, I have to get a spinal fusion for my herniated disk (c6/c7). FML
    Well, that sucks.  I hope fusion is an absolute last resort, and every other option has been exhausted.
    No, not yet. I'm going to look into getting a second opinion and possibly doing physical therapy. 
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got hit again. Had to get a new front wheel, at least the guy agreed to pay for it up front so we didn't have to call the police. Aside from a bruised knee from a bike landing on it I'm fine though. 
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear you're OK. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That'll buff out...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's always the same, some person either turning right or shifting to the right, directly into the bike lane. You don't even need to be able to read to notice it, it's got pictures of a person on a bike and a solid white line separating the two lanes. 
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you're ok.  People drive like **** in the city.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you’re alright @CalvinAndHobo
    Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
    #f**kyourhashtags
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Packing up the large herfador for a trip and not getting a chance to smoke any of the cigars (yet).
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate cold and flu season. 
    I get over a cold that hangs on for a month, feel great for a week and get the flu. Now I'm stuffed up and my ears are plugged. Hate this crap.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    I hate how the flu drags on. And on.
    Been off all week. Finally made it to work today, luckily on Fridays, I'm the only one here, so no one to bother me and see me moving real slow.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Backstabbing liars who don't even have the spine to come to us and say it to our face. We go without a lot to keep our rescues fed and taken care of. Someone reported us the the network and said our horses were in bad shape. The lady from the network just visited and found nothing wrong, nothing at all. But she would not give up the name of the lying spineless bltch who made the complaint.
  • Options
    Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jd50ae it sounds like you already have the person in mind that turned you in. Just saying.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleddog46 said:
    @jd50ae it sounds like you already have the person in mind that turned you in. Just saying.
    Down to 2 "people". If it is the one I think it is "she" made a serious mistake.
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jd50ae Just don't be going for the scatter gun now, it's over, relax with a gold.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Fooook'n Insomnia....
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every year when I go get my wellness check and they tell me I am an over weight alcoholic. Good thing I don’t mark the tobacco box. 
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have determined that there is no such thing as overweight, it's being under tall.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin said:
    I hate how my hands smell when I wake up. I mean WTH am I doing when I’m sleeping anyway?!
    Hemorrhoids?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daylight Savings Time. It's like the old Indian saying "Only a White man would think if he cuts 8 inches off the top of a blanket and sews it on the bottom then he'll have a longer blanket." 
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:
    Fooook'n Insomnia....
    Take 4 Ambien. It won't help you sleep but it'll make it a hell of a lot funnier for you and whoever's on the other end of your convos. 
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    Stubble said:
    Fooook'n Insomnia....
    Take 4 Ambien. It won't help you sleep but it'll make it a hell of a lot funnier for you and whoever's on the other end of your convos. 
    I'd never be able to show up around here again!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:
    Trish said:
    Stubble said:
    Fooook'n Insomnia....
    Are you kidding...? They'll ask for you by name. 
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    Stubble said:
    Trish said:
    Stubble said:
    Fooook'n Insomnia....
    Are you kidding...? They'll ask for you by name. 
    We already do!

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    I fight insomnia. 
    Nothing works. 
    They gave me meds a while back, but when I woke up from them, I felt like crap.
    About the only thing that really helps me get more than an hour sleep at a time is Maletonin. But even that has limited effects.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said: