Home Non Cigar Related

AOC

Comments

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind if she talked back, but what she says is idiotic, has no fiscal responsibility and is meaningless.

She sure showed those old guys, she drove thousands of high paying jobs out of New York to spend a tax referral that did not exist!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It won't last, but think of the harm "she" is doing to "her" own party. For that be thankful. Add omar and tlaib to the mix and it could be the start of something good.
    But, like I said, it won't last. That is the real shame of it.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Is pelosi feeding "her" this stupidity? Is pelosi going for better by comparison?
  • HawkeyeHawkeye Posts: 246 ✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Is pelosi feeding "her" this stupidity? Is pelosi going for better by comparison?
    This might just be a smart play that is aimed at making Pelosi seem conservative... which it is doing quite well right now.
    Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think many people follow her just to see all the stupid **** she says/thinks.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/X-TL6COp3h8 But she's very likeable
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AOC is out of her fvcking mind, I mean doesn’t anyone realize how crazy manic she is? Her eyes and pupils are huge every time I see her. Now I’m not saying there is anything wrong with someone being manic but you got to draw the line somewhere with the amount of hog wash she’s full of...
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That video pretty well sums up all she knows about anything.. er, uh, everything.... or, uh, nothing?
    I highly recommend you watch the vid front & center at this site. It explains how she came to be and who's pulling the strings. It sounds like tin foil hats; but they are right out front with what they are doing. Fascinating.

https://www.justicedemocrats.com/

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Ocasio-Cortez de-listed from board of Justice Democrats after controversy

Better yet. Save the country, stop liberal hot air.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

Opinion: The crude politics of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ilhan Omar have established a new mood in Congress, an approach to national politics that is combative, angry and polarizing. They are following Donald Trump’s lead.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like watching Britain's parliament, with all their yelling and peanut-gallery shenanigans...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    peter4jc said:
    I like watching Britain's parliament, with all their yelling and peanut-gallery shenanigans...
    Yabbut at least they're debating real issues. Here, we just have reality TV.