Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @rhamlin is drunk. Bump.
    Yep. That I am Calvin and Hobs. Great fellow. Sent me an amazing assortment of books. Trade with this guy!
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posting this for @dirtdude

dirtdude said:
    Trade completed with @BlueB3, I would add him to the good traders list if I could find the durned thing.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rigjt on, add @BlueB3
    A little dirt never hurt
    Bump

Adding @Owen "Dale" to the Good Trader's List, got my end of the newbie trade today in great condition.  Thanks, Dale.

Bump

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @84CJ7 is on the list, he bombed the snot out of me a while back and is a great guy. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @84CJ7 is on the list, he bombed the snot out of me a while back and is a great guy. 
    Agreed.  Bless his heart, he got me too. 
    Bumping the list for completed newbie trades.

• CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's long overdue, but I would like to put @firehouseguy on this list only because he hasn't already been added. 
  • Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    I received my end of the Newbie Trade with @Willy_MN last night in good shape with great packing and a Boveda, I'm putting him on the Good Trader's List.
    Thanks Chris!
    Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
    #f**kyourhashtags
    Bumping this thread for the recent Newbie trades.  Post up any new members who should be on the Good Trader's list here.

• OceanfrontbackwoodsOceanfrontbackwoods Posts: 43 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    BKDog said:
    Welcome, Willy. :)

Crap. I spilled a HUGE cup of water I keep on my desk and it ruined my Post-it pile of addresses, so if anybody on the list wants to send me their geolocational whereabouts, I might randomly send them cigars and possibly some really, really B-list movies I bought from Redbox and never intend on watching again. Kthx. :)
    Hey @BKDog! You should really be more careful lol. We've already started to get acquainted so I'll pm you but thought my questions might be the same as other newbs and could help publicly. As a newb, I'd like to especially complete my end to get on the good traders list 😊 do I get setup with a trader by saying I'm interested or is it with whoever you reach out to? Minimum or Max? 
    Anyway, you know what I need to know lol. Thanks in advance!

• BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oceanfrontbackwoods said:

Sure, man! No problemo. Just send me your address in a private conversation and I will do the same and we swap some cigars. Then, I just say all went well and you're a cool guy. I am rather new here myself, but being on the good traders list is pretty much what it is, a chance to see if you're a real person who seems pretty normal. *twitch*

Oh, and our new brother, @KenpoKnight is straight up legit, great guy. I received his package in quick order and he's got pretty good tastes to boot.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BKDog said:
    Oceanfrontbackwoods said:

Sure, man! No problemo. Just send me your address in a private conversation and I will do the same and we swap some cigars. Then, I just say all went well and you're a cool guy. I am rather new here myself, but being on the good traders list is pretty much what it is, a chance to see if you're a real person who seems pretty normal. *twitch*

Oh, and our new brother, @KenpoKnight is straight up legit, great guy. I received his package in quick order and he's got pretty good tastes to boot.
    Thanks Brother appreciate the comments! 
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please add Carson @Cigarsonist to the list. Completed his trade and have been very active on the forum.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Oceanfrontbackwoods is legit, thanks for the trade, Jon.
    :)
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • OceanfrontbackwoodsOceanfrontbackwoods Posts: 43 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    BKDog said:
    @Oceanfrontbackwoods is legit, thanks for the trade, Jon.
    :)
    Thanks for the sponsorship and all the help already Brian! And of course the amazing selection I recieved from you! I'm about to light up the Gran Habano vintage 2002 🔥💨😊 
    Hope you enjoy as well!

• KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to add @VegasFrank to the approved list!  He completed his half of the trade and is legit!  Great communication by IMs as well! Welcome to the approved list and have fun!!
  • CigarsonistCigarsonist Posts: 267 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, @Cigarsonist.   Much obliged.
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...