Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casa Fernandez Miami Aganorsa Leaf Maduro, nice.
  • Options
    Joya Silver while finally getting the peas planted.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @7uiggi how was it?
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thinking another La Palina Classic while driving yard work.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    Thinking another La Palina Classic while driving yard work.
    making your kids do it, eh?
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My daughter is pulling weeds, but that's not what I meant. Auto-correct got me.

Still working on the yard, sparked up a Diesel uncut.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought this infused stick for a buck at the b&m. Giving it a try.  Never had an infused cigar before. Wrapper is as sweet as a candy bar.  So far it's very harsh....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    My daughter is pulling weeds, but that's not what I meant. Auto-correct got me.

Still working on the yard, sparked up a Diesel uncut.

Don't forget to cut it.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Bought this infused stick for a buck at the b&m. Giving it a try.  Never had an infused cigar before. Wrapper is as sweet as a candy bar.  So far it's very harsh....

Try out the Tabak Cafe Con Leche excellent flavors.  Coffee, vanilla, and caramel are some I got out of it.@VegasFrank
    Post edited by KenpoKnight on
  • Options
    TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am looking forward to having a Hemingway Signature tonight after dinner...very nice cigars in my opinion!