"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image may contain meme and text
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not a meme, but could be
    Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a speech before the newly-unveiled sign for the new settlement of Ramat Trump or Trump Heights
  • Options
    No photo description available
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,385 ✭✭✭✭✭

Same job qualifications, too! 

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's only funny because it's true.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Image may contain 1 person
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, when you think about it for a minute, it's the ultimate chutzpah for any American politician to say anything at all about anyone meddling in someone's elections.  It's been the standard foreign affairs SOP of Congress for at least 100 years.  
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    Image may contain text
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭

Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, when you think about it for a minute, it's the ultimate chutzpah for any American politician to say anything at all about anyone meddling in someone's elections.  It's been the standard foreign affairs SOP of Congress for at least 100 years.  
    Hell, we sent an army to fight with the White Russians, to restore the Czar, fer cryin' out loud.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too much history. You may have to elucidate before someone makes it into an altogether different thing. 
  • Options
    I still kinda am confused (not really) at the difference between the Dems crying foul about the Russian interference and their insistence that illegal aliens should be allowed to vote.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are hoping the illegals will vote for them.  Sad they have to depend on that to get elected!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YankeeMan said:
    They are hoping the illegals will vote for them.  Sad they have to depend on that to get elected!
    And now, in an effort to create more votes for themselves, the democrats are trying to wipe out student loans on the premise that the exceedingly grateful students will certainly vote for their benefactors. 

Another example of of the people voting themselves money from the taxpayer-funded treasury. Goodbye, democracy......
  • Options
    just a meme, not a comment on the above interesting discussion. 

Sarcasm Memes Best Collection of Funny Sarcasm Pictures