Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 545 ✭✭✭
    Anyone from the Boston area need or want humidors? I have a 150 and 500ct that I need to get rid of. I am moving to Ft Myers and can't take them with me. I'd hate to chuck them. bobfredjeff03@yahoo.com
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BKDog said:
    Thank you @VegasFrank This was an enjoyable cigar. I'd say it was definitely a rewarding experience. If I can ever get the wrapper sorted, I think I may be able to roll one much like this, too!

I agree, especially for the $4 MSRP ($5 here in NV).  Glad you enjoyed it brother and I'd like to get a sample of any copycat you make...LMK when you want to do another trade....
    Don't look ↑
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Freddy_B. said:
    Anyone from the Boston area need or want humidors? I have a 150 and 500ct that I need to get rid of. I am moving to Ft Myers and can't take them with me. I'd hate to chuck them. bobfredjeff03@yahoo.com

Email sent.  Best way would have been a new thread including pics and prices.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 296 admin
    ugly band, great cigar ^

Hahah... So very true.  (I'm not a tie-dye person anyways.)
  • TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 296 admin
    @cigarexplorer Totally jealous of the La Promesa as I haven't had one yet. I'm a very loyal My Father and old-school Don Pepin smoker.

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Aurora Ecuador Churchill, don't usually go for that vitola but they were, like me, cheap (and pretty good).
    @silvermouse I had a La Aurora Cameroon last night, pretty awesome and light on the billfold.  
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!