Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

Round two.  Nicaraguan barrel aged paired with a rum and coke.  Happy first Saturday! 
    Post edited by ShawnOL on

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Yakster said:

Ive bought those in cigarillos.  Spicy little firecrackers.

• Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @VegasFrank Yes, that Hammer & Sickle is definitely box worthy, thanks for including it!
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quintero Londres Extra
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShawnOL said:

Punch.  Thank you @VegasFrank !
    So what do you think of the Cubans after a couple? To me, they're not really the magic Sticks that I hyped up in my head. Although these aren't necessarily the highest end cigars Cuba has to offer, I think that the flavor profiles are generally the same, and to be honest, I really like stuff from Nicaragua more. 

However, they are as unique in flavor as nicaraguans are, and so for that, I generally like them.
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    ShawnOL said:

Punch.  Thank you @VegasFrank !
    So what do you think of the Cubans after a couple? To me, they're not really the magic Sticks that I hyped up in my head. Although these aren't necessarily the highest end cigars Cuba has to offer, I think that the flavor profiles are generally the same, and to be honest, I really like stuff from Nicaragua more. 

However, they are as unique in flavor as nicaraguans are, and so for that, I generally like them.

I find the Hoyo to be excellent.  I will definitely try to buy a box.  The Partagas was pretty good.  The Punch was good but I hate to admit it but I found the Punch Gran Puro Nicaragua to be a little better.  I have yet to try the Fonseca but they smell f**king fantastic! 

Again, thank you brother.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NP! The fonsecas ARE good, but half of them have really tight draws, hence the double-up.  Here's hoping you get 2 good ones....
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    peter4jc said:

You lighting them both up at once?

I think I like the larger vitolas of the Aladino.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )