Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2019 CCom Fantasy Football League

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭

Ok fellas, keeping the tradition going---Looking forward to another good season. Going to a PPR League to keep up with the times this year, but otherwise still an ESPN Live Draft league.  Draft will be a weeknight after 8pm et before the season starts.

Same basic standard, with an uptick for inflation:)   50 dollars in premium sticks is the buy in.  There is no requirement, but please be reasonable.  3 large Opus X's----fine.  5 Las Cavaleras's-----fine. Some Caldwell and EP Carillo  mixes----fine.  Couple of "high end" Gurkhas-----NOT FINE.  Mazo of RP Connecticuts---NOT FINE.  Sticks that retail at 8 bucks but you can get them for 4 on various deal sites----NOT FINE. One Opus 25th Blue Label...fine. You get the idea I think.  Also---ALWAYS free to send a little more congratulatory fun.

Payouts would be for 1st and 2nd place at the end.    If we get 12 or 16 teams, we could even do a payout for 3rd, but I'm expecting an 8 or 10 team league most likely.

Who is in?

Comments

• CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll ask Colleen.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t know how manny you have returning from last season but if you need more people, I’d be willing to play. 
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ me too
    Don't look ↑
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone in this year, no "keeper" spots from past seasons so everyone here is good to go if you want to join and meet the requirements. 

Just ask that you are either on the good trader list or have a reputable member vouch for you or send your end to another member to hold until you win it back or to send to the winner.  

Did it that way the last 2 years with a few newer folks and all ran smooth:)
  • Acasazza21Acasazza21 Posts: 63 ✭✭✭
    In
    Vulchor
    CalvinandHobo
    Patrickbrick
    Cigarexplorer
    Vegasfrank
    Acasazza21

Make sure all are on the good traders list, if not get in touch with me so we can set up the payouts in advance
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    it's been a while since ive traded on here but i'm in.
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should I return to defend the Crown?  Me thinks hells yeah!  Bring it!  All kneel before Zod. 😂

Uh, in other more humble words, can I play again this year?
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ∆∆∆ Did he win last year?∆∆∆

Put me in coach.
    A little dirt never hurt
    Vulchor
    CalvinandHobo
    Patrickbrick
    Cigarexplorer
    Vegasfrank
    Acasazza21
    Robissweet
    Skydiver
    Dirtdude

Shaping up nicely boys.....1 more or 3 more will make things great. 
    Vulchor said:

Sticks that retail at 8 bucks but you can get them for 4 on various deal sites----NOT FINE. 

What about sticks that retail at 40 bucks that you can get for three bucks? What if we also kick in the tactical buck knife/pocket comb  that came with it?
    Don't look ↑
    That would be a no sir, lol.

Here is the link for those of us who are in so far...please try to sign up ASAP and put your handle here somewhere in your name on ESPN.  The sooner we get everyone signed up, we can then set a draft date and time.

https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/join?leagueId=73902011&inviteId=0a74b0d2-d4cf-447f-be70-b7015b2edff9

• CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in, but is there any way you can change the settings so that the last week of the regular season (week 17) isn't a part of the championship game, since so many teams rest their starters? 
  • GrawlsGrawls Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sign me up 
    Grawls said:
    Sign me up 
    Finally. At least one member of the Loo Crew has a pair.  @bert873 @matkn293
    edited August 2019
    Vulchor (in)
    CalvinandHobo (in)
    Patrickbrick
    Cigarexplorer (in)
    Vegasfrank
    Acasazza21
    Robissweet
    Skydiver
    Dirtdude
    Grawls

Unless we get two more, this will be full. Please get online and sign up as soon as possible because we cannot set a draft date until everyone is signed in. And yes, I will try to make it where week 17 is not in play, but I do like the championship game to be a two-week playoff if not all the playoffs two games each, just to remove any flukes it'll pull it off.

Also...who are steamers and who are doinks? 
    I’m chi town double doink!  

F*ckin’ Parkey!!!!!
    Streamers and doinks? I have to keep better track of what the hells happening in this world.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    I signed in
    Vulchor (in)
    CalvinandHobo (in)
    Patrickbrick
    Cigarexplorer (in)
    Vegasfrank (in)
    Acasazza21
    Robissweet (in)
    Skydiver (in)
    Dirtdude
    Grawls

Not sure who the Steamers are...if you dont see (in) by your name please get on it:)  Try to keep something in the name from here also, as Im terrible with real names and keep track of whos who. 
  • GrawlsGrawls Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m the steamers. I tried to change it to my forum name, but ended up creating another team :D. I’ll figure it out later this evening
    I'm the Vegas gurkhas so you know what to pass me when I win #LivingTheTacticalLife
    Don't look ↑
    edited August 2019
    Dirtdude, Acasazza, Patbrick.....waiting on you guys
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you need 1 more, I’m in for my annual “donation.”

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will give Colleen the link today sorry for the delay.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    I'm in, sorry about the delay, been looking for that link and just missed it.
    A little dirt never hurt