Home Non Cigar Related

Comments

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd have to quit my job and start working in a Starbucks, grow a hipster beard,  figure out how to tie a "man" bun  and buy a Prius.    So, no, I do not nor shall I.     
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow!  I don't, but that description doesn't come anywhere close to fitting some folks I know who do vape.  Although one had long enough hair for a man bun at one time...:)
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Almost all the tower climbers I worked with about three years ago that we used to work on the antennas vaped. They really don't fit that description.

A few lucky people can smoke cigars on the job, some of those that can't, vape.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Yep.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When they first came out I vaped a bit. I couldn’t do the ones with nicotine (throat wouldn’t let it through) so it was just interesting flavors. It got old pretty quickly and I gave my pens and reservoirs to a pot head neighbor to play with.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    HeavysetrapierHeavysetrapier Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Vaped for about a year. I did it as a way to stop smoking. I used nicotine and I lowered it every couple of weeks until I got to the lowest level. I eventually started smoking again and have since quit again with the help of nicorette gum.

More recently I started vaping thc cause it sure was convenient. I eventually stopped that too when I read about the people getting sick.

The truth is it'll be a few years until we can know what the long term effects are.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, every bit as addicting as cigarettes, and quite possibly more harmful.  
    And a big AMEN to that. My answer to the question ‘do you vape’ is Not just no, but hell no... 🤨