Home Non Cigar Related

Comments

• Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd have to quit my job and start working in a Starbucks, grow a hipster beard,  figure out how to tie a "man" bun  and buy a Prius.    So, no, I do not nor shall I.     
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow!  I don't, but that description doesn't come anywhere close to fitting some folks I know who do vape.  Although one had long enough hair for a man bun at one time...:)
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Almost all the tower climbers I worked with about three years ago that we used to work on the antennas vaped. They really don't fit that description.

A few lucky people can smoke cigars on the job, some of those that can't, vape.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Yep.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When they first came out I vaped a bit. I couldn’t do the ones with nicotine (throat wouldn’t let it through) so it was just interesting flavors. It got old pretty quickly and I gave my pens and reservoirs to a pot head neighbor to play with.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • HeavysetrapierHeavysetrapier Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Vaped for about a year. I did it as a way to stop smoking. I used nicotine and I lowered it every couple of weeks until I got to the lowest level. I eventually started smoking again and have since quit again with the help of nicorette gum.

More recently I started vaping thc cause it sure was convenient. I eventually stopped that too when I read about the people getting sick.

The truth is it'll be a few years until we can know what the long term effects are.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, every bit as addicting as cigarettes, and quite possibly more harmful.  
    And a big AMEN to that. My answer to the question ‘do you vape’ is Not just no, but hell no... 🤨