Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Contender never 6 of 7 here, the Back2Back Nicaraguan. Made by Davidoff, decent spicy stick. 

Good price per puff (lol) value. Well constructed, but the 2 hour smoke isn't my game. Here's how it stands with one smoke remaining:

1. HVC Serie A
    2. Aladino Connecticut
    3. Guardian of the Farm Nightwatch
    4. Back2Back Nicaraguan
    5. Henry Clay Warhawk
    6. Nestor Miranda Special Selection

Was the Aladino Connecticut flavorful for a Connecticut like the rave about on TCA?  Was interested in that one.
    Absolutely.  It has a spicy binder which gives it some complexity and just a little bit of bite. definitely box worthy and if I see them for a good price I'm going to pick one up, and I am not a Connecticut guy at all. 

Second best Connecticut I've had only to the Steve saka brulee. Solid medium all the way through in strength and mid plus flavor.
    Don't look ↑
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Contender never 6 of 7 here, the Back2Back Nicaraguan. Made by Davidoff, decent spicy stick. 

Good price per puff (lol) value. Well constructed, but the 2 hour smoke isn't my game. Here's how it stands with one smoke remaining:

1. HVC Serie A
    2. Aladino Connecticut
    4. Back2Back Nicaraguan
    5. Henry Clay Warhawk

Was the Aladino Connecticut flavorful for a Connecticut like the rave about on TCA?  Was interested in that one.
    Absolutely.  It has a spicy binder which gives it some complexity and just a little bit of bite. definitely box worthy and if I see them for a good price I'm going to pick one up, and I am not a Connecticut guy at all. 

Second best Connecticut I've had only to the Steve saka brulee. Solid medium all the way through in strength and mid plus flavor.
    Have you tried the Jas Sum Kral Zlatno Sonce? (Nick liked them, lol)
  • KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

1. HVC Serie A
    2. Aladino Connecticut
    4. Back2Back Nicaraguan
    5. Henry Clay Warhawk

Sounds like a great one!  Thanks!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

1. HVC Serie A
    2. Aladino Connecticut
    4. Back2Back Nicaraguan
    5. Henry Clay Warhawk

I dont think he makes them anymore. He has a new connie called tyrannical buc. Havent tried it yet tho. Also, bltc makes a great connie, the deliverance porcelain 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:

1. HVC Serie A
    2. Aladino Connecticut
    4. Back2Back Nicaraguan
    5. Henry Clay Warhawk

I dont think he makes them anymore. He has a new connie called tyrannical buc. Havent tried it yet tho. Also, bltc makes a great connie, the deliverance porcelain 
    Usaf06 said:

1. HVC Serie A
    2. Aladino Connecticut
    4. Back2Back Nicaraguan
    5. Henry Clay Warhawk

The Porcelain is excellent!
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine never look that good!  Lol hope you enjoy!
    Don't look ↑
  • Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An old favorite.
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An old favorite.
    No, don’t tell me. Let me guess. Um, ..........