Options

merry memes

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    jd50ae said:
    New York?
    Yea, I was wondering if NY and Baltimore were added would the US even make the list................
    I was being sarcastic.  Less than 300 murders in NY, which has the strictest gun laws of all those cities.  
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    BadSneakersBadSneakers Posts: 156 ✭✭✭✭

It's funny that pirates were always going around searching for treasure, and they never realized that the real treasure was the fond memories they were creating. - Jack Handey 
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm one of the other nine.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    I'm one of the other nine.
    Me, too. Still room for seven more, though..... 😜
  • Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am too....   Six spots left open.
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only 4 now
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess you are all lucky then, since you won't be executed by your peers. 

(I'm assuming that it's a picture of decimation, where 1 in 10 people gets executed via beating by the other 9.)
  • Options

(I'm assuming that it's a picture of decimation, where 1 in 10 people gets executed via beating by the other 9.)
    Congratulations, Calvin you are the 1 in 10. *picks up a good heavy stone*
    It's funny that pirates were always going around searching for treasure, and they never realized that the real treasure was the fond memories they were creating. - Jack Handey 
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations, Calvin you are the 1 in 10. *picks up a good heavy stone*
    Be careful, if you do it then everyone is going to bomb you as a thank you, and that can get annoying to deal with. 
  • Options
    everyone is going to bomb you as a thank you
    Hmm. I really do need to build up my collection. Just close your eyes and think of Elysium.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    All democrat cities?

This took 5 seconds to research and find false.  Fact check your memes, people. 

Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:

At last!!  Someone has provided a picture of @silverdak !  I've wondered for years what he looks like.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options