Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,726 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love the beer snake, also known as the cup snake. I like the XFL too. It has personality. I wish it had better quarterbacks, there are only two real quarterbacks in the league. The rest of the guys either can't throw or can't read a defense.

Now I'm watching VGK take on Calgary in a hugely important Pacific division match up. Enjoying this Crux while I watch.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,400 ✭✭✭✭✭

Panacea Red Habano corona

• TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoyed an AF Equisito Maduro today for my lunch break on a sunny 70 degree day! The bad news - going to fight with taxes this evening after work. The good news is I will be on the porch with a smoke while I do it.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can get a bundle of 26 of these for $135. I'm just going to break down and get one.
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • HeavysetrapierHeavysetrapier Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭✭

Picture posting not working very good right now

• HeavysetrapierHeavysetrapier Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or at all for that matter...
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,125 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Nirvana Toro with cream soda while working from home.

It appears that I took a picture of one of the dogs instead of my cigar.

I'm feeling the "Vitamin N" from finishing this one, which is rare for me, even though I had lunch prior and was drinking cream soda with sugar in it. It was quite good, though.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )